Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Madmans Retreat :: Meeting the Crew (KangFera) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Madmans Retreat :: Meeting the Crew (KangFera) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Madmans Retreat :: Meeting the Crew (KangFera) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Madmans Retreat :: Meeting the Crew (KangFera) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Madmans Retreat :: Meeting the Crew (KangFera) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Madmans Retreat :: Meeting the Crew (KangFera) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Madmans Retreat :: Meeting the Crew (KangFera) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Madmans Retreat :: Meeting the Crew (KangFera) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Madmans Retreat :: Meeting the Crew (KangFera) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Madmans Retreat :: Meeting the Crew (KangFera) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Madmans Retreat :: Meeting the Crew (KangFera) I_vote_lcapThe Madmans Retreat :: Meeting the Crew (KangFera) I_voting_barThe Madmans Retreat :: Meeting the Crew (KangFera) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Madmans Retreat :: Meeting the Crew (KangFera) I_vote_lcapThe Madmans Retreat :: Meeting the Crew (KangFera) I_voting_barThe Madmans Retreat :: Meeting the Crew (KangFera) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Madmans Retreat :: Meeting the Crew (KangFera)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Madmans Retreat :: Meeting the Crew (KangFera) Empty
PostSubject: The Madmans Retreat :: Meeting the Crew (KangFera)   The Madmans Retreat :: Meeting the Crew (KangFera) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:17 am

(This first post will be of the captain of the ship who is an npc. I am doing it this way for story purposes.)

Captain John Galahad of the Madmans Retreat. The name of the ship came from a dare the captain has taken before naming his ship. It was actually named after the location Captain Galahad became a sailor. He was in ember island looking for able bodies to join his crew. "Oi lad, you over there. You look like you are needing a job. How about you join me and my crew out there on the seas?" He shouted these words all day as young and able men walked about on the docks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Madmans Retreat :: Meeting the Crew (KangFera)   The Madmans Retreat :: Meeting the Crew (KangFera) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:27 am

A tall man in a long black coat walked along the docks of Ember island. He'd had enough of this little speck of land, thank you.

He continued along, weaving in and out between sailors and dock hands, looking for something seaworthy to hitch a ride on. The warm sea breeze ruffled his hair and brought with it the strong smell of salt water.

"Oi lad, you over there. You look like you are needing a job. How about you join me and my crew out there on the seas?" He heard a man yell. He looked over to see a man dressed as a captain standing on the gangplank of a ship.

The cloaked man shrugged, and walked over to the captain. "What kinda job we talkin bout? and what's your policy on pets?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Madmans Retreat :: Meeting the Crew (KangFera)   The Madmans Retreat :: Meeting the Crew (KangFera) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:36 am

"We have a your feeding your own damn pets rule on our ship. Come aboard and I will explain what we have in store." Galahad motioned for the boy to follow him. "We already have a couple deck hands and the such. What we need right now is a chef and a weapons master." A young black boy walked by and was caught by the captain. "Anubis we might have a new recruit. Show him the ropes before, I should get someone else to do this, he leaves us uninterested." Anubis smiled brightly "Aye captain."

Anubis dropped his box and went to the young boy. He had a cheesy smile across his face. The captain knew if anyone could withstand Anubis and his humor they were ready to join his crew. James has been a part of his crew for a while now and has proven quite useful. "Follow me and tell me about yourself, tall dark and mysterious."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Madmans Retreat :: Meeting the Crew (KangFera)   The Madmans Retreat :: Meeting the Crew (KangFera) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 12:47 am

The man chuckled. "The name is Kang," he said, "and your captain may have just gotten very lucky. I'm not too shabby with weapons. What kind you got around here?" He watched the boy carefully. Obviously a water tribe child, but what was he doing on a ship so young? was he related to another crewman? Then again, anubis didn't look that much younger than himself.

Suddenly Kang remembered something. He imitated a bird call. There was a screech from above as a large black raptor dove from the skies, pulling up at the last second, and landing on Kang's shoulder. "and this is Echo by the way." he added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Madmans Retreat :: Meeting the Crew (KangFera)   The Madmans Retreat :: Meeting the Crew (KangFera) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:57 pm

"Nice bird. Im not really into weapons per say. I just whack something hard enough with a stick and see if it works." He motioned his hands to imitate him swinging a stick. "Im just a simple runner for the captain. Not really a job to help much sailing, but I get to help old hag Galahad run his ship.

Anubis entered the room where he stayed with an empty bunk on the opposite side of the room. "This is where you are going to be sailing. Lucky you that you are stuck with me." Anubis motioned to his chest and finished the sentence by falling back onto his bunk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Madmans Retreat :: Meeting the Crew (KangFera)   The Madmans Retreat :: Meeting the Crew (KangFera) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:04 pm

"Beats the last guy i was bunked with," Kang chuckled, "that is, as long as you don't snore."

He sat down on the bed. It was surprisingly comfortable. He bounced up and down a bit to test its springs. Creaky, but decent.

"So, where are we bound anyway? Treasure hunting? Or trading? Will we be stopping at Dragon Island? I hear it's wonderful there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Madmans Retreat :: Meeting the Crew (KangFera)   The Madmans Retreat :: Meeting the Crew (KangFera) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:37 pm

Anubis turned his head to his new bunk buddy and smiled. "We can go anywhere. We are free from the restrictions of land. If we wanted to we could go all the way to the other side of the Earth Kingdom or to the Forbidden lands. Though Im not done living yet so I wouldn't." Anubis jumped up from his bed about five feet in the air when he felt something brush up against his sides. A rat crawled across his bunk and gave a squeak of joy at its accomplishment. "Damn rats scaring me. Capin needs to fix that I think. He keeps the damn things as pets."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Madmans Retreat :: Meeting the Crew (KangFera)   The Madmans Retreat :: Meeting the Crew (KangFera) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:02 pm

Kang smirked. "Hey bud, go for it" he told Echo, who proceeded to swoop over and scoop up the rat.

Echo then swallowed the rat whole, like a snake might. "Feed your own pets indeed."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Madmans Retreat :: Meeting the Crew (KangFera)   The Madmans Retreat :: Meeting the Crew (KangFera) I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 11:12 pm

[[hey bud, this is taking way long between posts =\ my guy is so much different now than when we started this... i mean, i know this isn't ur primary character, so that's why the time delay, but still... hope ya don't mind]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Madmans Retreat :: Meeting the Crew (KangFera)   The Madmans Retreat :: Meeting the Crew (KangFera) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Madmans Retreat :: Meeting the Crew (KangFera)
Page 1 of 1