Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
(John) What night may come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
(John) What night may come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
(John) What night may come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
(John) What night may come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
(John) What night may come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
(John) What night may come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
(John) What night may come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
(John) What night may come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
(John) What night may come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
(John) What night may come - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
(John) What night may come - Page 2 I_vote_lcap(John) What night may come - Page 2 I_voting_bar(John) What night may come - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
(John) What night may come - Page 2 I_vote_lcap(John) What night may come - Page 2 I_voting_bar(John) What night may come - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

(John) What night may come

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

(John) What night may come - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (John) What night may come   (John) What night may come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 9:09 pm

shiki moved from one of the attacks, but the one coming from behind her grazed her arm as her air bending barely moved it just enough to not kill her nor really harm her. She just sat there looking at the wound not feeling the pain but instead her blood thirst eyes came into focus. Looking at John his offer made her grin evilly.

"Very well, but what would you like if you win?" Shiki stared at him, her mind processing moves and how to move. But that is when her crazed side kicked in. The Reaper side as she pulled down her skull mask pulling up her hood making her look like the harvenger of death. Shiki used her air bending to move faster than normal, she kicked him in the chest as she flipped upside down pushing him back with the kick. Diving over the side moving through the shadows silently before coming up on one side of the wall blasting air at him strong enough to crush bone. Her tip toes hanging onto the planter as she had really good balance which she was thankful for. HEr mind wanted blood, blood the more of it. and there was only one person standing in front of her. Shiki grinned at him licking her finger under her mask. "your blood. I want your blood!!!" Shiki laughed.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: (John) What night may come   (John) What night may come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:08 pm

“Very well, but what would you like if you win?” Shiki stared at him, obviously deep in thought. “If I win… I’ll be your teacher.” John replied. He had his tactics in place- and implemented them immediately. Shiki was fast, but John was faster. She aimed a kick for his chest, which he purposely intercepted- with his face. The kick hit his mask, sending him backwards (his mask was made of bone, you see, so it suffered little damage. John caught himself as he flew backward, landing in a handstand, and using the momentum to regain his stature. Shiki had disappeared, indicating that she was about to…

Yep. He turned toward her, right as she sent a blast of wind at him, strong enough to shatter bone. John once again intercepted this with his face. The mask’s bottom half broke, the bottom falling off. John smiled widely, his mouth now visible (along with his single fang, on the right side), though his nose and eyes were hidden. “Your blood… I want your blood!!” Shiki shouted, laughing maniacally. John bit down on his lip, drawing blood from it. A thin stream of scarlet blood could be seen streaming from his mouth. “You broke my mask. Come and get your kiss…and your blood.” John said, raising his hands nonthreateningly. His claymore was glowing purple, indicating the emotion of LUST.

John wondered what a kiss from a psychopath would be like. Would it feel like a loving girlfriend, or like kissing a tiger, more eager to bite you than to love you?
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (John) What night may come   (John) What night may come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 10:20 pm

Shiki blinked as he kept taking the hits to his mask, she wanted blood but she wasn't that stupid. "how about we work together once in a while. I take lesson from you and you take one from me." Shiki smirked, as she moved to the other planter like a tiptoe. she kept her distance as he spoke, teasing her a bit with a grin. though the look on his face, made her grin even wider. Notcing something weird, a strange purple glow.

Shiki blinked realizing the deal. walking towards him, she crouched down in front of him only five feet away. looking up at him, she licked her lips wanting blood. but a kiss sounded more fun than a bite. Calming down a bit, she stood up with her grin still there. Licking her finger that had the blood on it. She slowly licked her finger walking up to him. Shiki raised her mask just a little, grinning at him she walked right up and pressed her lips against his since it was the deal. she did it before as a joke. but this time, her cheeks for once when pink, though she wanted to fight. she kissed him with the lust in her heart for this man right now.

After a few moments, she took a step back. A grin still on her face. Sticking out her tongue at him, she gave him a teasing evil grin. "And here I thought you weren't going to let me win." Leaning forward she put a finger under his chin.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: (John) What night may come   (John) What night may come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 11:51 pm

and then John had her. The claymore on his back, while it was true that he couldn't go too far from his claymore (it was physically impossible), the Claymore empowered him with several unique abilities. One of these abilities was the ability to paralyze instantly with a kiss.

He enjoyed the kiss for a moment, and then she was paralyzed, just like that. He set her on the ground, giving her a pillow and blanket to lay under. "Bloodstreak Style: Scarlet Kiss. Training's at 8 AM, in the field south of the light palace, just past the forest." John said, leaning down, and kissing her one more time.

"Be there, or be square"

[EXIT]

Last edited by Tsumi Buredo on Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (John) What night may come   (John) What night may come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:25 am

Shiki blinked as her body became limp, she figured he had something up her sleeve. Falling back with her back against the wall, she smirked at him with as much will power she could muster. But she wasn't happy since her son was in the town. she wasn't happy about that since he was alone at the hotel practicing his bending.

Her eye rose up to John as he kissed her. Shiki remained silent as it was still on her lips. "If I can't go home to see my son. then you can't leave either." Shiki smirked as she had an immunity to the poison she gave him. the same one that is normally brushed against one arm before she goes and fights. It made them sleep and wake up with a body feeling like it was beaten by an army. Shiki smirked. at him. "A very rare poisonous herb. ivy, bickle berry, hydra flower hybrid, and poison rose thorns. nice powder...when in blood it. And you can't have had a antidote to the poison rose thorns. I designed them myself. To remind me how cruel this world is." Shiki smirked. she was waiting for her side to kick in. "I'll be waiting for that date pretty boy." She raised her eye before falling asleep worrying about her son. after an hour of sleep tears fell down from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: (John) What night may come   (John) What night may come - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 12:40 am

[Re-Entrance]

"If i can't go home to see my son, then you can't leave either" Shiki said. John felt the weight of paralysis. "A very rare poisonous herb. ivy, bickle berry, hydra flower hybrid, and poison rose thorns. nice powder...when in blood it. And you can't have had a antidote to the poison rose thorns. I designed them myself. To remind me how cruel this world is."

Not one to be beaten, John quickly formulated a plan, as he saw Shiki go down. With the last amount of will in his body, he flexed the one thing he could move: his lungs. He inhaled deeply, and exhaled sharply, as his nature-bending skills went to work. After about a minute, a brown-and-green bile exitted through his nose. John was up again, after just ten minutes, although admittedly a bit haphazardly. He had been able to filter out the plant-based poisons in his lungs, allowing his body to recover, and was now using darkness as a sort of surrogate crutch, to move his body where it needed to go. He was not fully healed, though at least he could move.

John picked up Shiki, and searched her pockets, finding a card for a hotel nearby. He took her to this hotel, and set her down in the bed, leaving a note, that read "If I had known you had a son, I wouldn't have fought you at all. Remember, 8 AM."

He did not speak to her son, though when their eyes met, John smiled at him, and covered his own eyes with his palms. "See No Evil", that gesture said.

John slept with a smile that night.

[End Topic]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (John) What night may come   (John) What night may come - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(John) What night may come
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2