Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
John's Claymore I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
John's Claymore I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
John's Claymore I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
John's Claymore I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
John's Claymore I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
John's Claymore I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
John's Claymore I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
John's Claymore I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
John's Claymore I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
John's Claymore 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
John's Claymore I_vote_lcapJohn's Claymore I_voting_barJohn's Claymore I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
John's Claymore I_vote_lcapJohn's Claymore I_voting_barJohn's Claymore I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

John's Claymore

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

John's Claymore Empty
PostSubject: John's Claymore   John's Claymore I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:58 am

Name: Weight of Guilt
Amount: 1
Type: Claymore
Appearance:

Appearance:

Special Abilities:

Note: These abilities must be activated via command, and cannot be used while another ability is in effect.

Lust: John's Claymore begins to glow PURPLE, channeling his Nature-bending to infuse a paralyzing spore into John's lips, paralyzing anyone of the opposite gender, should they come into contact with these spores.

Greed: John's Claymore begins to glow GREEN, channeling his nature-bending, and the power of the sun, and condensing it into a launchable energy disk. To activate this, John merely needs to point his claymore at the sky.

Heresy: John's Claymore begins to glow YELLOW, amplifying the power of John's Dark-bending to such an extent as to put out any sources of light within 100 feet of the sword (does not work when the sun is shining).

Additionally, this sword gets heavier every time John does something he's ashamed of, which is why he rarely uses this claymore at all. Also, he cannot go more than 100 feet away from it (it's physically impossible).

Origin/History: John had been sent on an expedition, alone, by the leader of Watcher unit, Itami Kurushii. His instructions were simple. All he had to do was enter the ruins of the first Spirit temple, and retrieve an artifact that they had been studying for centuries. Now, John had been SPECIFICALLY told (several times) NOT TO TOUCH THE SWORD DIRECTLY. He was to use cloth bindings to wrap it up, before transporting it. So, after entering the spirit temple, he began his search for this strange artifact. However, it was never to be that easy, as it appeared that the first spirit benders had been Necromancers. These reanimated benders gave him quite a bit of grief, though they were no match for his military training.
Sure enough, he had soon found the sword that Itami had spoken of. Alas, he was thrown for a loop, when the cloth bindings had incinerated upon contact, and forced John to touch the sword. It has been bound to him ever since.

Last edited by Tsumi Buredo on Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:56 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957

John's Claymore Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's Claymore   John's Claymore I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:17 am

This is beyond the realm of Avatar and it is Magic. This has died with the last plot and will not be approved.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

John's Claymore Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's Claymore   John's Claymore I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:26 am

HEAVILY Nerfed, and re-submitted for approval. (took out most of the abilities Razz)
Back to top Go down

John's Claymore Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's Claymore   John's Claymore I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 4:05 am

Well Dark Bending just messes with the Shadows and the ability make them solid, not corrupt things or paralyzing them. I am find with the Green ability but the connection with Dark Bending, not ok with. The Mind bending, no. You can only have two bending abilities max. Not anymore than that.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

John's Claymore Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's Claymore   John's Claymore I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 10:58 pm

Editted again.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

John's Claymore Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's Claymore   John's Claymore I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:38 pm

Bump. :3
Back to top Go down

John's Claymore Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's Claymore   John's Claymore I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:51 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

John's Claymore Empty
PostSubject: Re: John's Claymore   John's Claymore I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

John's Claymore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Character Creation :: Application Limbo-Claim Depot-
Jump to: