Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 4 I_vote_lcap(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 4 I_voting_bar(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 4 I_vote_lcap(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 4 I_voting_bar(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

(Gale) Life is funny in many ways

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:04 pm

Luna cracked open her eyes hearing Gale's voice. she smiled, but fell unconscious as she lost oxygen to her lungs. She fell over onto her side. She was barely breathing, as her mind had forgotten where she had come from. She was trying to remember, all she knew is that there was green.

Hearing gale's voice talking to her, Luna opened her eyes looking up at Gale. She had slowed her breathing but she was still breathing. Raising her hand to his face, he looked familiar to her. remembering finally whom he was, she smiled softly at him. "I can hear you..." Luna smiled. "Thank you...sorry I caused trouble..."Luna slowly sat up and petted Aoi's head. she felt sore from being kicked. Holding her side, she remembered that she just got kicked around like a rag doll. Looking at Gale though she realized he was shirtless. Her cheeks went pink, but she gently brushed her finger across his cheek and gave him a hug. Getting an idea. She took some seeds in her hand, and helped them grow making a little flower necklace for Aoi made with pink and blue flowers. It looked rather lovely.
Making another one, she handed it to Gale. "Gale...are you staying in here tonight with me?" Luna smiled softly as she took one of her pills not wanting to be in anymore pain. Holding the flower necklace ot Gale, she placed her lips on his cheek and gave him a small peck as a thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:46 pm

Gale just smiled as she came too, holding her hand close. She looked like she was in so much pain. Gale watched as she made two necklaces of flowers and vines for Aoi and him. He took his in his hand gently, he wasnt one for plants but the way she did this was so beautiull.

She then leaned up and kissed him on the cheek, his cheeks flared p but he just smiled, he didnt feel nervous or anything, a bit weird but he isnt one for butterfiles. He just brushed her hair from her face and replied softly, " Only if you want me to, though i wont do much sleeping, ill be watching you closely, i dont want to lose you Luna." he said nicely.

Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 5:57 pm

Luna held Gale's hand, and seeing his red face seemed adorable. Nodding her head, she wanted him to stay with her. "Gale...I want to dance with you one day. I never danced with anyone...I want to at least do that." Luna wrapped an arm around his neck with a kind weak smile on her face. She was tired from the long day.

"Stay with me Gale. I want you to if you would like." Luna rested her head on his shoulder as she slowly fell asleep with her arms wrapped around his left arm as though falling asleep sitting up. She was happy, but same time she felt horrible for him saving her. Looking at Gale, she had given up on life kinda and knowing she was going to die. but looking up at him, she felt that she wanted to live. He even saved her from being executed, and she had been wanting to end it for a long time. but now she couldn't just do that. she felt that if she had to, she would fight till the bitter end to be with Gale for as long as she could. Luna closed her eyes while resting on Gale's bare chest, felt so tired. "I may have found a new reason to live...and have hope I'll live." Luna said as she was sleeping. her lips pressed against his neck and then she went back to sleep. her breathing calmed as she slept.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:11 pm

Gale smiled as he felt her lips press against his neck, she was so soft as she laid against his chest. He softly laid her down all the way and had Aoi climb up onto the bed and curl up next to her. He stood up and smiled as he watched her, " Sleep well Luna, ill be right here." He said as he slid the chair up closer to the bed. He sat in it quietly, listening and waiting to see if any harm would come to her. Every time she stirred he jumped a little, and then just went back to widdling a peice of wood with a knife.

When the morning came, his work was finished, it was a small little panther carving, very intriguing how detailed it was. He then fastened it around a soft string from the bedding and placed it softly in her hands. A gift for the necklace she gave him. Gale then walked over into the bath room and drew himself a bath, sighing as he slipped in, this felt good, and he needed it.

Gale tilted his head back in the bath water and closed his eyes softly, he wasn't sleeping, just enjoying the feel of the water over his body.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:28 pm

Luna remained asleep, her body curled up with aoi's. she smiled in her sleep, waking up in the morning she saw that Gale was gone but Aoi was laying there with her. Sitting up, she looekd around, taking one of her pills her side still hurt. She figured that Gale went to get some food or something to eat. Looking through her bag, she found a small black long sleeve skin tight shirt and little blue shorts. Luna tried to wear light clothing to carry less weight so she doesn't get as tired.

Going into the washroom, she didn't see Gale out of her blind eye. She gave a bowl of water and walked out of the bathroom. She paused in the door as out of her right eye she saw Gale. Her face went beat red, dropping the bowl of water to wash her face. She closed the door and then sat on the bed. she changed quickly and then sat in the window with a red face looking out at the clear sky. "I'm sorry!" She said out loud. her face was redder than a cherry. Her outfit may look revealing but she was more embarrassed about catching Gale in the washroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:40 pm

Gale peeped open a eye as she walked in, apparently she didnt see him, he didnt say anything as she got a bowl of water. He just opened both eyes and looked at her wide eyed. Suddenly she did see him, and dropped the bowl of water and ran from the room closing the door, screaming that she was sorry.

Gale just smirked, and got up from the water, he wrapped a towel around his waist and walked out from the room to see her sitting on the bed. He walked over, and a little past her, and picked something off the floor, it was her necklace he made her with the small panther on it. Apparently it fell and she didnt see it. Without a word he smiled and placed it around her neck, he wasnt embarrassed that she saw him, he wasnt one to get embarrassed really.

Gale smiled, " Good Morning Luna, how are you feeling?" he asked nicely. He walked over to his things and pulled out a new pair of pants and a new tunic, the others ones needed washed bad. " You are free to use the wash room if needed now." He smirked as he pulled the tunic over his torso, the towel still wrapped around his waist. He whisled and Aoi jumped off the bed and stood in front of Gale, her body covering his hips as he dropped the towl and pulled on his pants. " I am sorry, i should have said something as you walked in." He said apologizing.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:55 pm

Luna sits there on the bed looking at hte panther pendant he gave her. Thinking for a moment, she looked up. Her face went red as he stood there in a towel. Her mouth couldn’t speak but her face remained red. She opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out. Getting up she went to the washroom, washing her face and fixed her hair. Using the flower he gave her, to pull her bangs aside. Calming down, she made her hair wave a bit. She twisted her hair pulling it over her left shoulder placing flowers in her hair like vines twisting them around.

Coming out of the room, she saw that Gale was dressed. Her cheeks went pink. “thank you for the pendant...and I am fine...Sorry though that I...well walked in.” Luna blushed and petted aoi on the head before she took a step back and started coughing a bit. After a few minutes she stopped, she gave a kind smile to Gale. “I never saw anyone like that before...um...” she gave Gale a peck on the cheek for the pendant, wrapping her arms around her neck. “I love the necklace.” Luna walked out of the room heading downstairs with her bag to get something to eat for them. Grabbing some food she sat at a table off to the side.
she started thinking still. about Gale, how she was not wanting to die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:05 pm

Gale smiled as she held him close and thanked him for the necklace by placing a kiss on his cheek. She then left and headed down the stairs, Gale put on his boots and finished putting on his armor and sheathed his blade on his back. He then joined her downstairs.

" Luna, listen there is something i want to talk to you about." He said softly as he sat beside her at a table, " I was scared yesterday, i thought i almost lost you. And i never want to feel like that again. " He took her hand in his, " My sister can wait, i am taking you to find a healer. I can get information from anywhere on anyone." he said, and for the first time in a long time, his eyes swelled up. He didnt know what this feeling was but he wanted to just punch someone for all the suffering she was doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:06 pm

Gale smiled as she held him close and thanked him for the necklace by placing a kiss on his cheek. She then left and headed down the stairs, Gale put on his boots and finished putting on his armor and sheathed his blade on his back. He then joined her downstairs.

" Luna, listen there is something i want to talk to you about." He said softly as he sat beside her at a table, " I was scared yesterday, i thought i almost lost you. And i never want to feel like that again. " He took her hand in his, " My sister can wait, i am taking you to find a healer. I can get information from anywhere on anyone." he said, and for the first time in a long time, his eyes swelled up. He didnt know what this feeling was but he wanted to just punch someone for all the suffering she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:21 pm

Luna smiled at Gale as he came to join her for breakfast. She handed him his plate that had some meat and eggs on it. She had it made for him. Listening to have he said, Luna felt bad that he is taking time out of finding his sister to find a way for her to live. Holding Gale’s hand, she didn’t know what to say. But to see the look on his face, she couldn’t let him be like that. She couldn’t take seeing the sad look in his eyes. ”Gale I can’t have you do that. I promised to help find your sister. I...” Looking at his face, Luna bit her lip. Letting out a cough, she got a feeling she couldn’t stop him if she wanted to. tears formed in her eyes seeing the look in his eyes.

Luna held his hand tight in hers. ”Alright, I guess I can’t stop you. But can we do both. I don’t want to see this look on your face.” luna told him, rubbing the back of her neck she didn’t know what to do. She was falling more and more for Gale, and right now he was offering to save her to help her with her health. For once she wanted to live, she didn’t want just two years to live, she wanted more. She wanted to never see this look on Gale’s face. Luna stood up standing behind Gale, leaning down she gave him a hug around his neck lightly. The flowers in her hair made it smell rather nice. ”Thank you gale...since I met you. For once I don’t welcome death. I...Shall we get going soon. I kinda don’t want to get beat up again.” Luna said as she rubbed her ;eft ribs, they still hurt. ”Though do one thing. Next time warn me about washroom, I almost walked in there half clothed.” she wiped away her tears from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Gale) Life is funny in many ways
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next