Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 2 I_vote_lcap(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 2 I_voting_bar(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 2 I_vote_lcap(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 2 I_voting_bar(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

(Gale) Life is funny in many ways

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

(Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:24 am

Looking at the panther, Aoi the man named Gale was right. Looking at him, she felt that she could trust him as she had a smile on her face. She knew she couldn't do things like normal people. She grabbed her bag as she sat on the back of the panther being as thin as she was she guessed she was rather light. As it began to pour, she pulled out her cloak from her bag and put it on.

"Thank you, and I kind of didn't want to be stuck at home. Might as well follow my dream and travel. Do things I was never supposed do. Are you looking for someone by the way?" Luna asked curiously. "I don't mean to pry if it bothers you." she goes with them and spots a little opening on top of the ground that looked like a little cave. She went over to it and stood inside of the little cave. Luna pulled out some jerky from her bag and offered Gale some. "You look nice." She smirked while taking one of her pills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:32 am

Gale looked at the girl as she spoke, but as soon as she asked if he was looking for someone, he looked away. It was true he was, and for some reason, nothing stopped him from telling her. " My sister, Kirai. I left her a long time ago, and now i wasnt her back. But the world is a big place." Gale looked away from the girl, leading Aoi ahead. he wasnt ignoring her, it was just a touchy subject.

Suddenly she hopped off of aoi and stood next to a cave like thing. looked nice enough to stay out of the rain in. Gale figured he would stay next to the girl. Make sure she doesnt get hurt or sick. Aoi shook of the water and gladly took the offered piece of jerky. Gale smiled, " Your going to get her fat if you keep feeding her those." For once he actually smiled, he hasnt acted like this since he was home many years ago.

He rose an eyebrow at her comment. He looked nice? What was that supposed to mean? Gale took the offered jerky as well, pulling it apart and eating slowly.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:43 am

Luna felt bad that he was looking for his sister and she was running from her family. "I am sure you will find her." Luna smiled, she patted him on the arm as he was next to her in the cave. She hoped he wound find her. She giggled and looked up at the rain. she let out a slight cough.

"NEed help finding her? I am just wandering around the world, I can help." Luna asked, looking at the rain fall she was happy just to watch nature. seeing his smile made her happy that she could make someone happy instead of sad. she didn't like being treated like an ill person, but like an equal. Luna's cheeks went a little pink when he mentioned about the panther getting fat. "You have a cute smile. And I'm sure a couple pieces won't hurt." She smirked and then nibbled on a piece of the jerk.

Using her cloak like a blanket over her waist, she let out a small cough. She suddenly forgot where she was for a moment, pulling out a small journal, she looked at the last entry of where she is. But she remembered Gale. "I have some apples if you want Gale? can she eat those." She nibbled on another piece of jerky. "I haven't spoken to my family since I ran away from home a couple months ago. Better this way." She held a kind smile on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:25 pm

Gale looked at her as she offered her help in finding Kirai. Gale didnt really say anything, he just looked at the ground in front of him. Company would be nice but he was worried about her safety, already he had ran into quite a bit of trouble. Then he thought her illness, and figured he would let her see the world with him.

" I would enjoy it if you could accompany me on my journey." He said with a slight smile. He shrugged as she commented on his smile, it wasnt a big thing for him, his appearnce never did matter to him. As loong as he could put his insulter on his ass it didnt bother him. He waved away the offer for some apples, he had eaten in the villiage quite recently so he was fairly full.

Gale listened as she told him her story about how she ran away. He closed his eyes and scratched his head, " Im sorry to hear that, my parents are both dead i believe. I mean i know one is..." He looked at the ground again, that was cause Gale had killed him. In rage when he found out about his twin sister. He was told his mother was dead as well, but it was impossible to know.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:49 pm

Luna raises an eyebrow looking at Gale, she was a bit cold though. She was glad he said yes, she figured if she could do one good thing in the world, she would rather help reunite family. Luna put the apple away. "Well I will do my best to help...you...it will be good to have a third set of eyes." She started coughing again, covering her mouth with a cloth for a moment. Stopping, she put her cloth away she hated people seeing her sick. "Sorry I have bad lungs..."

"I'm sorry, I...I didn't mean to stir up past memories. Sorry for your loss." Luna said as she looked at gale, she placed a hand on his arm feeling bad that she had brought it up. "How did you come across Aoi?" Luna laid down in the cave, with the cloak over her to rest her body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:41 pm

Gale sat back and laughed, " Aoi?" He leaned back on his arms and grinned, this is a subject he liked to talk about. " It was quite a few years ago, and her mother had the unfortunate right to cross my path. Her mother actually pounced on me from a tree i walking under."

He lept up and with a smile on his face began punching at the air as he told the story, " I had to wrestle her down, it was a rough fight! But i came out on top!" He grinned and then a second later it slowly fell.

" But something was wrong, her mother was skinny and old. She was dying. " He sat back down with a Thump! and continued," I felt so sorry for her, she was hurting, so i helped her out of her misery." He said as he tucked his knees up.

" Aoi was in the tree as well, crying her little heart out. I looked at her and knew i needed to take her with me, as a tribute to her mother. If she couldnt take care of Aoi, i would." He looked at the sleeping panther, " She is my best friend, " He said with a huge smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:50 pm

Hearing the rain start to lighten, she looked up at Gale as he spoke about how he came across Aoi. It was a sad story but a good one since he ended up having a good friend. Luna smiled at him, she wished she had a good story to tell. But it was cute to hear it none the less. Using the moss as a pillow she kept warm under her cloak at least tried to.

"I am glad you twp are friends. something good came out of it." Luna opened her eyes raising them up to Gale. Feeling bad for asking. "So where to next since the ferry doesn't come till tomorrow. Where are we heading after the island?" Luna sat up using her hand to fix her hair over the left eye again to block her blind eye from people to see it. Luna though put her head on Gale's arm with the hood over her head as his arm was warm to her and she was kinda cold. "Sorry but I'm kinda cold." She smiled as she kept her head against his arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:59 pm

Gale watched as she fixed her hair, she looked like she had soft silky hair, then he thought about his, it was rather unruly and wild. She curled up against his arm, at first he was a bit nervous about it, then he relaxed a bit.

" No it's okay, i have a natural body heat. " He looked out side the cave, the rain indeed was lightening up. He thought for a moment, " We will get you a room in town after this stops, and get you fed, save your jerky." He said. He smiled a little, " We are heading to Ba Sing Se, i had an informant there who said he spotted someone similar." He said as he looked down at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 8:14 pm

Luna shook her head thinking it would be too much trouble. Her head resting on his arm that felt rather warm. she could feel a slight nervousness. Grabbing some moss she saw some seeds, pulling it out from her cloak she held it to him using her bending she helped some of the plants grow allowing the flowers to bloom ontop of it. she was starting to forget certain things which bothered her.

"I am okay Gale. I got real food, jerky is just a treat for me." Luna smiled, she closed her eyes resting her body from her coughing and lungs. A smile crossed her face with a thought in mind. "Well you are very warm. Better than fire. and Ba Sing sae..sounds nice. Haven't been there for a while." She was trying to remember why she knew the place but she couldn't put her finger on it. "the rain will stop in a minute." She said closing her eyes falling asleep on his arm, falling over onto his knee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 4:37 pm

Gale looked down at her and then gazed at the drizzling rain outside. This girl was modest, and sweet. She seemed like she didnt want to be a burden on anyone. He enjoyed her soft presence and he listened to her patterned breathing in her sleep.

He slowly lifted his hand and played with her hair. Soon enough the rain had stopped and he gently shook her to wake her up."Hey wake up its time to go," he said. No matter how much she protested he would get her a room and a hot meal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Gale) Life is funny in many ways   (Gale) Life is funny in many ways - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Gale) Life is funny in many ways
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next