Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 4 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 4 I_vote_lcapWhen Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 4 I_voting_barWhen Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 4 I_vote_lcapWhen Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 4 I_voting_barWhen Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey   When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 12:41 pm

Even Sara laughed a little bit, it was fairly funny. She had information on everything he did, where and what he might be doing, but there wasnt a single name in the file. " Well my people like to come up with nicknames for targets, rather than be formal about things." She grinned, " You were known as The Player. Not really creative i know, they came up with it, not me." She said.

" Well Hayden, my name is Saranade, but you can call me Sara." She said looking back at him, giving him a little wink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey   When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:36 pm

Well now that Haydn knew exactly the name of the woman who tried to kill him, he decided to push gently on Sara's shoulder. "Really. They couldn't think of anything better?" Haydn stepped closer to the edge of the boat and waved his right arm across the sky "Why not something more....me. Like the Gambler of Legends or the Joker." Now he was just getting full of himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey   When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:23 pm

Sara laughed as he gently nudged her, she then listened to him and grinned. Saranade just walked closer to him and snorted, " Oh please you actually have to be good to get those titles, " she said, and right after that she walked up to him and bumped him with her hip, attempting to push him into the water.

She laughed and pretended she was innocent, acting like she didnt have anything to do with that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey   When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:59 pm

Haydn laughed as she said that he has to be good to get the names when suddenly he was bumped. He wobbled at the edge of the boat before collapsing into the water. He came up onto the surface and wiped his face. He looked at Sara and laughed some more. "You suck woman. Get me out of this water. Its freakin freezing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey   When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:05 pm

Sara watched him come up for air from the water, she grinned at him and shook her head," now if i did everything for you how do you expect to get stronger?" she said with a grin," better start swimming!" she said as she kept the boat going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey   When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:16 pm

Haydn sighed at the water and started swimming freestyle all the way to the boat. He was only slightly faster so it took a while to catch up. He kept swimming even though his body just wanted to stop and float on the water. He stopped for a second and let the boat get away. He felt his pockets with one hand and noticed he still had his cards. Haydn started to sprint in the water towards the boat and launched himself up into the air. It was quite comedic, like something fro ma cartoon.

He landed on the boat and pulled his cards out of his pocket and studied them for damage. Lucky enough they were metal so they didn't get totally ruined. Just minor water damage that washed off the paint and the paper that covered the razor metal. "You suck. Really" He didn't even mind being soaked the way he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey   When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 10:27 pm

Sara watched as he swam towards the boat, he was a little faster so catching up wasnt too hard, he lept out from the water, landing on the boat and Sara just chuckled, untill she saw his cards. She frowned a bit, " I am sorry, i didnt mean to ruin your cards." She said. She used her Dark Bending, alot like how Haydn did to bring some of the cards over to her. She examined them, scowled and eventually gave them back, " I apologize." She said, then looking straight forward. They would arrive soon enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey   When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 10:01 pm

Haydn sneezed. He wiped his nose with his bare arm and looked back at Sara. "You are lucky that I know how to make more paint and such." His nose started running and his eyes were kind of red. If he didn't know better, he would have probably caught a cold from the freezing water. He sneezed again. This time he didn't wipe his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey   When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 2:39 pm

Looking back at Haydn, Sara felt bad. Not only did she ruin his cards, but she gave the poor man a cold. He was soaked down to the bone. Saranade looked down and on her boat, tucked underneath a seat, was a box. She opened it and found a huge folded wool blanket, along with some other supplies.

She pulled it out and handed it to Haydn, " You are soaked, go ahead and take off your wet pants and wrap this around you." She said, she wasnt trying to sound weird but he really did need to take off his wet things or he will get even worse than he is now.

" And for pete's sake! Wipe your nose!" She said with a slight giggle at the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey   When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 7:50 pm

Haydn sneezed and wiped his nose. "Wow, if you really want me to take my pants off you could just ask." He grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around his waist while he unfastened his belt. His pants fell to the ground dripping wet followed by his boxers. Now his only layer of clothes was the blanket. "Happy?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey   When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Daggers Collide :: Kyoni & Lindsey
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next