Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
(Kota) Life is a Song but days are not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
(Kota) Life is a Song but days are not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
(Kota) Life is a Song but days are not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
(Kota) Life is a Song but days are not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
(Kota) Life is a Song but days are not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
(Kota) Life is a Song but days are not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
(Kota) Life is a Song but days are not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
(Kota) Life is a Song but days are not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
(Kota) Life is a Song but days are not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
(Kota) Life is a Song but days are not - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
(Kota) Life is a Song but days are not - Page 2 I_vote_lcap(Kota) Life is a Song but days are not - Page 2 I_voting_bar(Kota) Life is a Song but days are not - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
(Kota) Life is a Song but days are not - Page 2 I_vote_lcap(Kota) Life is a Song but days are not - Page 2 I_voting_bar(Kota) Life is a Song but days are not - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

(Kota) Life is a Song but days are not

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

(Kota) Life is a Song but days are not - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not   (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:57 pm

Listening to how the crowd loved her song made Lullabia rather happy. Taking Kota’s hand as he offered it. But this was a small crowd compared to where she normally sings at. A sly teasing smile appeared on her face. ”Well would like to get to know this nice water tribe guy I met a little better.” She gave Kota a wink and then walked over to the table.

His next question stopped her in thought. ”I heard this place has great healers. I was hoping to get healed a bit. If its possible. But also to meet new people and see where my family comes from. My grandmother was from here.” Lullabia smiled at him, and thought about what they ”Normally i am performing in big places, but nice to see somewhere new. I am all for staying here, though do you know a good place to see the stars.” She tapped the end of his nose gently with her finger teasing him a bit before grabbing her tea from the table and taking a drink.
Back to top Go down
Kota Moronishi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Kota Moronishi

PostSubject: Re: (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not   (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 7:07 am

Kota sat awhile, simply to talk to Lullabia about himself. "Well....not to brag, but I became a general when I was sixteen." Kota grinned as he continued his lie story. I never really had parents....well.....they never really wanted me...Y'know...I don't really want to talk about that right now..." Kota looked down at his feet embarrassed. "You are a really great singer. Unlike you, I have no musical talent. I specialize in combat techniques with weapons...And sometimes I dance..."
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not   (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 1:32 pm

Lullabia never heard of a general at such a young age. "Hmmm that is pretty young. Almost like me with my performances." seeing his face though talking about his past, she figured it was a good idea to drop it. looking down at her tea, taking a knife and a piece of fruit she slightly cut into certain areas peeling it back, when she was done in just a few minutes she gave him a mango that looked like a flower.
Lullabia blushed at his compliment, normally it didn't get to her. But hearing he was good at combat she smiled. "Thank you, and I would love to learn some combat in water bending if you wouldn't mind Kota." Seeing that he was embarrassed she gently patted him on the arm. "Well how about we dance some time? I plan on coming back for the next festival maybe to see. Kota, you can do anything you set your mind too."
Back to top Go down
Kota Moronishi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Kota Moronishi

PostSubject: Re: (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not   (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:48 pm

Kota accepted the flower-shaped mango. taking it in one hand and twirling it around. He gazed upon it, studying the fine detail. 'It seems like you're an artist too. I am willing to show you any combat techniques you want, too." Kota once, again, took Lullabia's hand. He shifted his way through the small crowd, and in to an open courtyard on the side of the building. They were just far enough from the building, that the music could still be heard. Kota pointed to the sky with his right hand. It was a full moon out; and the stars shone brightly in the clear night sky. "You said you wanted to see the stars, So, here they are." Kota sat down on the soft ground, with a light layer of snow on it. He gazed up at the sky, remembering himself as he grew up with Kori. He patted the ground next to him, as a gesture for Lullabia to sit beside him.

Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not   (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:35 pm

"I would like that. I know how to fight, but always good to know a new way." Lullabia's face went red when he grabbed her hand. she agreed that she did have some artistic talent, but she loved making sweets for people. but following him through the crowd, she kept silent as she wasn't sure what they were doing.

Still hearing the music, she realized they were in a court yard. Holding the vest around her, she wasn't really dressed for winter. when Kota pointed to the starry sky, Lullabia paused and stared at it not even noticing anything around her for a moment. Hearing a patting sound, she turned her head to Kota suggesting she sat next to him in the snow. Walking over she sat down on the nice snow next to him. she pulled the vest close to her chest as best she could. Her knees tucked up to her chest a bit keeping warm. "Its so nice up here. Glad I came. Thanks Kota for such a nice night." HEr eyes turned to him and she gently touched his arm with her hand with a smile on her face. Feeling a bit cold she hoped he didn't mind, as she put her head against his arm since he seemed warmer than she was. her eyes looking up at the moon.
Back to top Go down
Kota Moronishi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Kota Moronishi

PostSubject: Re: (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not   (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:01 pm

Kota wrapped his arms around Lullabia, remembering outsiders are not accustomed to the cold of the water tribe. He smiled gently and looked up at the sky. He blew into the wind, forming a rose out of ice. He grasped it in his hand, and held it out to Lullabia. "It's not much, but it's something you can remember me by. I'm sure you could have a great career here. They people are always hungry for entertainment." Kota gave a tiny yawn, and lyed on his back, looking at the stars. "They're so beautiful...I have never really looked at them like this...I'm glad I met you, Lullabia. I really am."
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not   (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:16 pm

Lullabia blushed when he wrapped his arms around her. He was right, that people needed entertainment. but maaybe it isn't something she needed right now. Holding the frozen rose in her hand looking at Kota. She looked at the water nation pendant she pulled from her shirt, looking as it and the rose. She was suddenly brought down to the cold snow. Her back was now cold, but laying there her face was red.

"It is nice to meet you. the stars are so beautiful up here. But..." Lullabia turned her flower into a little girl dancing in ice. Thinking she gave it to him. "Entertainment. I am glad to have met you as well Kota. Now...has a handsome man like you gone traveling before? You look like you would have fun." Lullabia sat up rubbing the snow off of her back. She adjusted her corset, turning around looking at him. She poked his ribs with the tip of her toe. She gave him a grin, and threw a little snow on his face.
Back to top Go down
Kota Moronishi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Kota Moronishi

PostSubject: Re: (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not   (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:31 pm

Kota shook his head to get the snow off, and grinned. "Traveling sounds like a good idea..." But what would I tell the rookies?" Kota stood up, holding out his hand to help Lullabia up. "If I were to go with you, we would have to leave in the night... Are you sure about this?" Said Kota, with a now serious expression on his face. Kota thought for a while... What would I do, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not   (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 7:49 pm

Lullabia raised an eyebrow. "you tell me that entertainment that eveeryone wanted entertainment. but what I want is to own a cafe like my mother and father. but I want more in life than just to be on display for the world." Lullabia giggled, she didn't want to take anyone from their job nor tare anyone from their home. Having to sneak way isn't something she does too well.

Shaking her head, she placed a finger on his cheek softly. "No, I would not ask someone to do that. you can't abandon your men." lullabia tapped the end of his nose and smiled. Using her bending she threw some snow at him, but sitting there she felt rather cold but his warm hand on her back made her sit up straight but still cold. "can we go somewhere warmer? I'm not dressed for this cold kinda..." Lullabia pointed out her small skirt and corset.
Back to top Go down
Kota Moronishi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Kota Moronishi

PostSubject: Re: (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not   (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:48 pm

Kota nodded and once again took hold of Lullabia's hand. "That sounds like a good idea. We should go to the cafe...for a hot cocoa." Kota led Lullabia through the streets of the water tribe, not talking much at all. Before long, Kota led Lullabia through the tent flap into the cafe. He asked for a hot cocoa for Lullabia, handing the money to the clerk. "How do you like it in the tribe, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not   (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Kota) Life is a Song but days are not
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next