Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
(Kota) Life is a Song but days are not I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
(Kota) Life is a Song but days are not I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
(Kota) Life is a Song but days are not I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
(Kota) Life is a Song but days are not I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
(Kota) Life is a Song but days are not I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
(Kota) Life is a Song but days are not I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
(Kota) Life is a Song but days are not I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
(Kota) Life is a Song but days are not I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
(Kota) Life is a Song but days are not I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
(Kota) Life is a Song but days are not 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
(Kota) Life is a Song but days are not I_vote_lcap(Kota) Life is a Song but days are not I_voting_bar(Kota) Life is a Song but days are not I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
(Kota) Life is a Song but days are not I_vote_lcap(Kota) Life is a Song but days are not I_voting_bar(Kota) Life is a Song but days are not I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

(Kota) Life is a Song but days are not

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

(Kota) Life is a Song but days are not Empty
PostSubject: (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not   (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:31 pm

Lullabia arrived at the water tribe, of course she wasn't dressed for winter. she wore a black coat she brought from the fire nation city Vermilion. It was different since she had never been to a water nation land before. Stepping off she ship, she walked into town looking around. Taking a pill for her heart, she walked up to some stalls that looked rather nice. the afternoon seemed clear. She had always wondered what a town like this was. Thinking about it Lullabia bought a hot drink as she wasn't use to this cold weather. Wearing a short skirt and a red corset didn't help the matter none. she was only there for a few days and then to head back for a concert.
Back to top Go down
Kota Moronishi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Kota Moronishi

PostSubject: Re: (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not   (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:39 pm

Kota was strolling in the market for a few new outfits. He couldn't help but notice the beautiful young lady. Kota approached her, fearing absolutely nothing. He handed her his vest, and put his arm around her. "You looked cold. I couldn't keep myself from making you feel comfortable while you are in the Tribe." Kota conjured up a broad smile. "I know the best place for some entertainment, wanna go?" Kota thought nothing of the fact that they had never met, only of the fact that she was a lone fish, and a fun catch.

[OOC]: Sorry for the short post Dx
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not   (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:45 pm

Lullabia paused for a moment when she felt a warm vest on her. Her face went red when someone touched her, turning her head she felt a warm arm around her. Looking up she saw a young water tribe man. this was her first time in the water tribe area so she looked at him for a moment.

"Yeah I am. Thank you, I never been this far north before. first time to a water tribe village." Her pulled her pink hair back behind her head looking at him as he mentioned entertainment. That made her smile she thought about music and performances when he said that. "Sure, I would love to. I'm Lullabia, you can call me Lala if you want. Water tribe people are so nice." She held the vest closed around her waist cause it would quite work on her chest.
Back to top Go down
Kota Moronishi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Kota Moronishi

PostSubject: Re: (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not   (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:56 am

Kota took Singla's hand, and walked with her to this extravagant High-Class Auditorium type building. He paused at almost every stall to buy something for Singla; he had nothing else to do with the money. As he approached the entrance to the building the guard standing in front asked for tickets. "I'll take care of this," Kota whispered to her. "I am Kota Moronishi, high General of the Great Tribe's army." The guard gave a startled look and stepped to the side of the door, bowing his head to the couple. As they walked in, there were two large, round tables set with food. There had also been a full "orchestra" (A flute player, some sort of guitarists, and percussionists). What'dya think?" He said, smiling again.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not   (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 1:26 pm

Lullabia followed the guy as he took her hand and led her to a place she had never been. Though she was kinda confused but then paused for a moment when he mentioned about being a general at such a young age. She kept quiet as Kota led her to a room that had lots of food and music. The music sounded nice, but it made her what to sing.

"This looks lovely, reminds me of my shows back home. minus the musicians. normally I just had a fiddle player." Lullabia smiled, as she held Kota's vest in her hand. The place looked lovely but the food made her worry about what is in it. "What is the occation? is there a play or something tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Kota Moronishi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Kota Moronishi

PostSubject: Re: (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not   (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:35 pm

Kota thought about what she had said, and smiled even wider. "You sing?! Tonight is open performance night! Anybody can perform! Kota gestured his hands towards the food tables, and picked up only a small piece of seasoned bread. He took the nearest table, watching intently at the current performers, wishing he had a musical talent.

[OOC]: Ugh...I posted in school, I couldn't help waiting Dx
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not   (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 2:50 pm

Lullabia smiled as she grabbed a piece of fruit as she was worried about dikkon in the rest of the food. She joined Kota at the table nodding her head at his question. "I do sing. I am kinda famous in Ba sing sae and in Vermilion. Been performing since I was young. Do you do any music or like any songs?" hearing about the open night for performances she loved being in the spot light but didn't know how the water tribe takes to showing off. She grabbed a cup of hot tea and a few other things before returning to the table. Her eyes turned to Kota. "so mister Kota, why have you brought me here? is this your way of charming new comers?" She gave a sly grin before taking a sip of her tea. thinking about a song she could sing, she listened to the music. Looking at the tea in her cup she used her water bending to make it rise and move in a dancing motion.

((OOC: its all good. I don't mind short posts))
Back to top Go down
Kota Moronishi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Kota Moronishi

PostSubject: Re: (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not   (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:27 pm

Kota looked down, embarrassed. He stood up, and looked down upon Lullabia. "Well, wasn't I Obvious. If you'll excuse me for a moment." Kota got up and sat at the front of the stage, waiting for the current performance to end. He looked up at the "host," and gave a slight nod. 'I brought somebody special with me tonight!" Kota stood up on the stage and faced the medium-sized crowd. She is famous in Ba-Sing-Se, and in the Vermilion Dragon Empire! I present to you...Lullabia! Kota looked upon Lullabia, waiting for her response from this.
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not   (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 3:39 pm

Lullabia stopped, and looked at Kota as he stood up. It was Obvious to him but then again what he did next made her frown. Hearing from the stage her name being called, it wasn't something she was thrilled of at the moment as everyone was looking at her when she was in the tribe for a couple days off and relaxation.

"Cute. real cute." She stood up and looked around seeing that there are some pitchers of water. Standing up, she looked at him used her water bending to bring her to the stage. A not so pleased look on her face. "you are so gonna get it Kota when I'm done. Can't leave a crowd like this."Lullabia smiled as she stood there with water moving around her like it was dancing. She looked out to the crowd with a smile on her face. She looked at the flute player and the fiddler, asking them to keep a beat. While listening to it, she let the music flow into her ears as she made the water dance around her as she moved her body dancing at the same time.
A song popped into her mind finally after a few seconds and she began letting out a soothing note that carried her voice like a lullaby. ”fire and water dance in the night. Spinning and moving in the light. As the moon shines on them they hope. That the moon , will always let them dance in the night. Fire and water dance in the light, never stop with all your might.” Lullabia sang and then started to hum. Thinking of the verses as she dance with her water careful of it not to touch her. ”Earth grow and wind blow. Give us a storm that will rival most. As they dance in the night, the flowers bloom and glow this night. Sweet sweet smell in the air. The fire falls from their air. Burning the field that flowers bloomed.” Lullabia sang with a sooth sweet notes that sounded like a mothers lullaby to everyones ears. ”burn burn with all your might, the fire goes through the night. But the storms that comes from the wind, allows water to fall again. Standing alone in the field, the water cries. For their dance was over, the moment they fell over.” Lullabia allowed the water to form like a human woman, they both bowed.

Looking at Kota, she gave him a sly teasing grin as she fixed her corset a little.
Back to top Go down
Kota Moronishi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Kota Moronishi

PostSubject: Re: (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not   (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 7:43 pm

Kota sat in awe as Lullabia's beautiful melody danced through his ears. He smiled back at Lullabia when she finished her song. "The crowd loved you!" Kota said as Lullabia came off the stage. He took her hand again, smiling broadly, and looking straght in to her eyes. "Is there anything else you want to do before the night is over?"
Kota thought about how hopeless he was at playing music. "Or maybe....we should stay a little while longer? By the way, I never asked; Why exactly are you here in the Water Tribe? For someone as great as you, I would expect you to be performing in the big places..."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not   (Kota) Life is a Song but days are not I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Kota) Life is a Song but days are not
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next