Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
New Day, New Challenges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
New Day, New Challenges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
New Day, New Challenges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
New Day, New Challenges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
New Day, New Challenges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
New Day, New Challenges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
New Day, New Challenges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
New Day, New Challenges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
New Day, New Challenges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
New Day, New Challenges - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
New Day, New Challenges - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNew Day, New Challenges - Page 2 I_voting_barNew Day, New Challenges - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
New Day, New Challenges - Page 2 I_vote_lcapNew Day, New Challenges - Page 2 I_voting_barNew Day, New Challenges - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

New Day, New Challenges

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Koyin Hakumada
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Koyin Hakumada

New Day, New Challenges - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Day, New Challenges   New Day, New Challenges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:10 pm

Stand back kids, I don't want you to get hurt Koyin said. He waited for the kids to take a step back before starting. The children had built five snowmen for Koyin to practice on. He concentrated on the first one before saying, Firstly I'll show you the Ice Spear Technique. He drew some water from the nearby make shift pond and spun it around himself. After spinning the water once he quickly froze it into a spear and hurled it at the snowman. He heard the kids ooh and ah as the spear struck the snowman in the chest. Now the Ice Disc technique, Koyin said as he formed a column of water in front of him. He quickly froze it and focused on the second snowman. In a matter of seconds, Koyin had split the column horizontally many times over and began tossing thin sharp Ice Disks at the snowman. The first disk took out the snowman's head and the rest ravaged the rest of the snowman. By the end of that demonstration the snowman was a pile of snow, sliced into pieces by the disks. Now everyone's favorite move, the Octopus technique. Koyin surrounded himself in a large sphere of water before shaping it into and octopus. Controlling the eight arms, Koyin began hurling small ice shards at the third snowman. Koyin then released the water that made up the octopus. He quickly launched the water at the fourth snowman, freezing it in a solid cube. And that kids was the ice cube, Koyin said as a few kids went up to look at the frozen solid snowman. Koyin began to walk away when the kids began to yell and chant for one more. Okay, Okay one more Koyin said to the kids. This move requires two Waterbenders. Would you care to help me Nanuq? Koyin asked.
Back to top Go down
Nanuq
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Nanuq

PostSubject: Re: New Day, New Challenges   New Day, New Challenges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 4:50 pm

Nanuq replied with a nod and within a blink of an eye, he bent the snow covered floor to an icy slide that he jumped on and guided him directly to the side of Koyin where the slide would smelt and form back into the ground. "Why of course Koyin" He finally replied, slowly getting into his bending stance and taking a deep breath. His breath exhaling in a puff of ice cold vapor, "You move first" he stated simply as his mind shifted to focus on the water around him; in both solid, and liquid form.
Back to top Go down
Koyin Hakumada
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Koyin Hakumada

PostSubject: Re: New Day, New Challenges   New Day, New Challenges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 5:04 pm

Have you ever performed the Watersnake? Koyin asked as he drew a large amount of water from the nearby ocean. He formed it into the body of a large serpent. Koyin controlled the body and coiled the large Watersnake around the two. They disappeared into the snake and Koyin said, You control the head and I got the body. Koyin maneuvered the body to raise it's head and aim at the snowman. Let's make the snake swallow the snowman, Koyin quickly said before moving the body to strike at the snowman. It was Nanuq's job from there.
Back to top Go down
Nanuq
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Nanuq

PostSubject: Re: New Day, New Challenges   New Day, New Challenges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:03 pm

Nanuq smirked at the question brought by Koyin; it had been years sense he had performed what was, in the northern water tribe, a moderate level water bending skill from which Nanuq himself had surpassed years before. Within a swift movement of his wrist, Nanuq shaped the water at the top of the serpent into a finely detailed head of a snake which quickly whipped around and engulfed the snowman between its jaws.

With an idea rushing to his mind; Nanuq pulled the serpent head back, along with the snow from the snow man and formed a snowman head in place of the snakes. The water from, what was the snakes head, dropped to the ground below, easing the process of keeping the snowman head atop the water formed body that Koyin controlled. "Have you ever thought about traveling to the Northern Water Tribe?" Nanuq asked Koyin as he glanced over to him with a smirk on his face at the sight of the children cheering them on, "It would be my pleasure to show you around. To be quite honest, i wouldn't mind you traveling with me across the world. I think it would be fun" he added.
Back to top Go down
Nanuq
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Nanuq

PostSubject: Re: New Day, New Challenges   New Day, New Challenges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 6:05 pm

((Sorry about the late reply; i have been watching ATLA online :-P ))
Back to top Go down
Koyin Hakumada
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Koyin Hakumada

PostSubject: Re: New Day, New Challenges   New Day, New Challenges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:48 pm

That would be quite interesting, Koyin said looking over to see the children. I'd be glad to travel the world. I think it's time I finally go somewhere other than here. He quickly moved the body of the snake in front of them and froze it, leaving a large sculpture of a snake with a snowman's head. Koyin wiped the sweat from his brow before bowing to the children. Nice job, Koyin said to Nanuq. He took a quick sip of fresh water from a sack on his belt. I'm starving, Koyin said. Do you want some Otter-Penguin stew? He asked Nanuq.
Back to top Go down
Nanuq
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Nanuq

PostSubject: Re: New Day, New Challenges   New Day, New Challenges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 5:04 pm

"I'd love some" Nanuq replied with a warm smile as he turned his attention over to Koyin who began walking back to his tent. "You know" he began, "In the north pole you can get some more training in water bending. Surely more than you would get here" he explained further with a thought emerging into his conscious, "I could teach you. Now that i think of it..i have yet to reply to the royals on my decision to either accept or decline the title of master". Nanuq chuckled; inside he knew that it would possibly be years before he returned to his home in the north. This journey he ensued upon would consume his time and his social life, but hopefully, with the introduction of Koyin, then maybe like the stories of old, he too could have a team of friends to share in his adventures.
Back to top Go down
Koyin Hakumada
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Koyin Hakumada

PostSubject: Re: New Day, New Challenges   New Day, New Challenges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:35 pm

Training in the Northern Water Tribe would be great, Koyin said. The part about minimal training stung his heart a bit as he remembered the training he got from his grandfather. His grandfather was long dead now but the memories came rushing back. Koyin made sure not to let his feelings show on his face as he turned his attention back to the stew. He took a quick step inside his hut and returned soon after. The Stew is warming up so we have some time to kill, Koyin said as he walked back out. He jogged over to the nearby ocean and a large grin appeared on his face. He turned to Nanuq and asked, Have you ever been surfing? He quickly froze a small mass of water into the shape of a surfboard. Let's hit the waves! Koyin yelled as he ran to the water, jumping into the air and landing on the board. He used his Waterbending to make the waves larger and he began to do small tricks on them.
Back to top Go down
Nanuq
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Nanuq

PostSubject: Re: New Day, New Challenges   New Day, New Challenges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:36 am

Nanuq stood at waters edge staring down the performance displayed by Koyin on his ice board with fascination and intrigue. In the Northern Water Tribe there were no, out of the city, activities done apart from defending of course. Some times he wondered what it would be like to ride the oceans waves but the thought hadn't crossed his mind sense he partook in his journey. "Watch the currents!" Nanuq called out to Koyin like an overprotective mother to her child, thought then again, what mother isn't over protective. There was something about this boy that intrigued Nanuq to the point where he nearly joined in but his senses got to him and he stopped himself before doing so. His mind was set on exploring the world; the more time he spent here, the less time there would be to explore.
Back to top Go down
Koyin Hakumada
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Koyin Hakumada

PostSubject: Re: New Day, New Challenges   New Day, New Challenges - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:44 pm

Koyin laughed at the hesitance and cautiousness of Nanuq. He seemed like he wanted to try but something was holding him back. He heard Nanuq's warning and laughed. Whatever you say "mom", Koyin joked. After all, Koyin wasn't a child anymore. He was Twenty One now, even if he acted a bit childish at times. He knew how to have fun, that's all. Don't you know how to have a little fun? Koyin asked as he surfed back to the shore. He melted the ice board away and it disappeared into the waves as he jumped onto the shore. He laughed, feeling the adrenaline flowing through his veins. I bet the stew is ready, Koyin said as he walked back to his ice hut. He emerged moments later carrying a large pot of stew. He carried it to the center of the small village and hung it over a large fire pit. He lit the fire with a couple of sparking rocks and rung a small bell. He jogged back to his hut and came back with some bowls. He quickly poured some stew in a bowl and gestured it to Nanuq before he was surrounded by hungry little children. He hurriedly poured them stew before pouring himself some.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Day, New Challenges   New Day, New Challenges - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Day, New Challenges
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2013 :: March-
Jump to: