Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Dzoavits The Spirit Monger  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Dzoavits The Spirit Monger  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Dzoavits The Spirit Monger  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Dzoavits The Spirit Monger  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Dzoavits The Spirit Monger  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Dzoavits The Spirit Monger  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Dzoavits The Spirit Monger  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Dzoavits The Spirit Monger  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Dzoavits The Spirit Monger  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Dzoavits The Spirit Monger  89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Dzoavits The Spirit Monger  I_vote_lcapDzoavits The Spirit Monger  I_voting_barDzoavits The Spirit Monger  I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Dzoavits The Spirit Monger  I_vote_lcapDzoavits The Spirit Monger  I_voting_barDzoavits The Spirit Monger  I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Dzoavits The Spirit Monger

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Dzoavits The Spirit Monger  Empty
PostSubject: Dzoavits The Spirit Monger    Dzoavits The Spirit Monger  I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25, 2013 11:21 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Dzoavits The Spirit Monger
    Birthplace: Dark Nation
    Current Residence: ShadowLands
    Rank:Bender and Future Leader of the Night Angel Dominion
    Element: Spirit & Mind Bending
    Pets: None
    Weapons: Spirit Mauler: A blade made by Dzoavits to blend with his Chi. This will only work in the hands of Dzoavits. When using this blade he can move it around by not medal bending but by guiding it with his Chi since it is connected with his own body.
    Dzoavits The Spirit Monger  AVPRShuriken3S

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: First Day of the Year
    Blood type: O-
    Hobbies: N/A
    Quirks: With the skills gained from his mother he learned MInd Bending and Spirit Bending from her. It was a generic trait that was passed down to him. As a boy he could hear and see spirits. With this gift he could also feel emotions from other people around him.
    Family: Exodus-Brother
    Character Theme: Brock Lesnars 2013 Theme Song

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: His hair was or use to be long to his back. Until after hsi training he has very shot hair. Spiked on the top but shaved on the sides. Dzoavits hair color is as black as the night.
    Eyes: His eyes from being able to see the spirits and his strong ability with spirit bending has changed his eye color to bright blue.
    Height: Standing at 7 foot 2 feet tall.
    Clothes: IN his causal cloths, he wears a green jacket and green paints. With no undershirt all you can see is his large chest muscles. His armor is a whole different story, created to make his enemies fear him. It was made to symbolize the dark spirits of the world. A symbol that real evil lives on the world. Though he is not evil himself, he uses the emotion fear to take advantage of his enemies.
    Skin: A tan brown color.
    Body Type: With his height also carries size. He is larger then most fighters. Large muscles, big figure, and a stern look to him.
    Image:
    Normal Appearance: Dzoavits The Spirit Monger  Toguro082-1

Armor: Dzoavits The Spirit Monger  20tgwif

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality:
    -Before: when he was just a boy, he was not a fighter at all. He was peaceful and loved art. Yet as a boy who was so simple and pure he did have random bursts of rage. He would setting his goals upon Exodus. War scared him and the clan was all he had as family.

-After his training: A powerful leader, not afraid of anything. He is a man to take charge of the most insane situations. A man led by hate and anger, only need is to seek revenge for the death of his brother. He ravishes in the idea of defeating his enemies.
    Personal Strengths:
    -MInd Bending
    -Spirit Bending
    -Martial Arts
    -Tactics in War and Hand to Hand Combat
    -Leadership
    Personal Weaknesses:
    -Romance
    -Compassion for the wrong
    - Trust
    -His family in heart ( The Dominion )
    Hamartia: Can not become romantic as with the connection to the spirit world, he sees the flaws in humans.
    Personal Hero: The Spirit King
    Dreams and Ambitions: To bring the end of the Twin Blade Clan and the death of Te-No-Osaro

-Art
    -Culture
    -Technology
    -Bringing the Pain onto people who have wronged him
    - Spirit King

Dislikes:
    -Twin Blade CLan
    - Te No Osaro
    -Criminals
    -Other groups or gangs
    - Blood Benders

Brief History:

Before: He was born into the same family as Exodus. As the younger brother he was always under the shadow of his brother. At a very young age his mother could Mind/Spirit bend and his father had the same bending abilities as his older brother. At the young age he could not bend, he was considered a non-bender. His father and him never got a long as he considered him weak and useless.

His mother on the other hand loved him unconditionally.

He tried to bend any element that his parents would know but the only time he would ever come close was when he was 10. At that age he had been able to see the dead. he could feel their emotions and could see them walk the roads he would walk. He would witness them like they were still alive, yet he knew they were dead. One day when he got into an argument with his father. His older brother trying to defend his younger brother but his father wouldnt have it.

He was drunk.

He had hit his mother and Dzoavits or back then Maxwell. He went into a fit of rage. IN that moment he had touched his first element, spirit bending. In a burst of rage he used the spiritual energy that connects their world to the dead. using it as pure energy released it in a fit of rage and exploded out world. Energy would fly from his body and cause everything around him to break and the windows the shatter.

More or less shocked his father had a different point of view of Maxwell. He had an ability even his mother did not have. His father knew from that day he would become a powerful spirit bender.

Many years later when both brothers had defected to the Night Angels Clan. He still had a small understanding of his spirit bending. He was skinny and quite short. He was the runt of the litter amongst the other clan members. Not much had seen the possible future in Maxwell and could careless about him. Yet everything was going to change.

Future:

There was an attack on the capital ship. When the ship was in the docks of the Dark Nation, which is now in control of the Night Angel Dominion. His brother Exodus was killed in the explosion along with 400 other clan members. In a fit of rage Maxwell had vanished.

In the years of wandering he came upon the Spirit King. Sensing the hidden ability to spirit and mind bend and he was part of the Night Angel Dominion, a strong military ally. He took him to train him to create the perfect bender.

Within the decade he had trained with the Spirit King and the Spirits in the other realm. With the knowledge of mind bending and Spirit bending. He had trained to a point where he understood the secrets or spirit and mind bending from the spirits themselves that had acquainted with that ability. he even trained personally with the Spirit King to unlock the hidden secrets to spirit bending. The spirits had also taught him lost styles of spirit bending and helped master his ability to turn spirit energy into a weapon.

He returned to the Dominion and helped end the long war between the Night Angels and the Twin Blade. He then took the position of Dark Lord and leader of the Night Angel Dominion, Exodus's old position.
Back to top Go down

Dzoavits The Spirit Monger
Page 1 of 1