Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Strolling around {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Strolling around {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Strolling around {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Strolling around {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Strolling around {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Strolling around {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Strolling around {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Strolling around {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Strolling around {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Strolling around {OPEN} 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Strolling around {OPEN} I_vote_lcapStrolling around {OPEN} I_voting_barStrolling around {OPEN} I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Strolling around {OPEN} I_vote_lcapStrolling around {OPEN} I_voting_barStrolling around {OPEN} I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Strolling around {OPEN}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Milani
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Milani

Strolling around {OPEN} Empty
PostSubject: Strolling around {OPEN}   Strolling around {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:04 am

Strolling around {OPEN} T13125891354600625bc279b0a85a31dcd55e758a7122

Dawn was walking around Ba Sing Se, as a usual tourist. She loved visiting different kingdoms and studying their everyday life's, it seemed interesting to her. "Looks like another sunny day Boo" She said while the small fire ferret danced on her shoulders in the beat to a man playing a flute who was up ahead on the street. "Stop now, you're going to embarrass me" She asked in a soft tone, not trying to grab any attention in the crowd. Boo kept on shuffling around on her shoulders. She rolled her eyes sarcastically and brought out a small meat treat from her bag, she threw it over to the distance which wasn't far off for Boo to go fetch. Bad thing it landed on a guard's foot who was showing a wanted poster of her to citizens.

"Oh boy.." she said as she whistled Boo, alarming him to retreat. She ran and ran, fast as she could. While two guards were chasing her down, oh boy. How did they know thatshe was in Ba Sing Se? Who knew, she kept running and running, pushing people away while she was in the crowd. She ran into a dark shadow, where criminals usually hanged out so they didn't get caught but it was the only way to hide from the guards since it wouldn't be a good idea to fight them and get a bigger criminal record. She ran into the shadow while the guards were in the crowd, still trying to get to her. She jumped over a tall fence while Boo jumped onto her shoulder, not knowing that somebody else was leaning on it. "A-AH!" She screamed and rolled onto the floor. Nearly hitting their face in accident.

Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Strolling around {OPEN}   Strolling around {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 10:49 pm

Fei eye slowly drifted shut at a failed attempt to have a nap. She openned her eyes when she heard heavy foot steps but thought nothing of it. "Awe looks like some half-wit go inta a chase again." She muttered to herself, slowly shutting her eyes again. She slowly began to zone out not hearing the foot steps getting closer and closer until she was crushed from above.

"What in the bloody hell was that!?" She looked over to see a girl. Maybe a little younger then Fei. She jumped up and loomed over the girl. "Eh you block! What the 'ell are ya doin'. What's got your feathers all ruffled." She stared at the girl with eyes filled with anger and curiosity.

( Btw Fei is aussie... So if I don't get some words right, sorry Razz )
Back to top Go down
Milani
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Milani

PostSubject: Re: Strolling around {OPEN}   Strolling around {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 1:40 am

ooc: Haha what a coincidence I'm actually Aussie and proud :3

"I'm so sorry! There were these guards who chase me around a lot for something I've been framed of" She scratched her head with a sigh. A little fire ferret swing around her neck, whimpering and probably thinking that it was his fault for dancing around on her neck. "Hey Boo, don't get sad over it. It was my fault after all" She petted his head with a little smile. "I'm dearly sorry!" She said once again with her puppy eyes, also realising that the girl seemed older because of her by her height.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Strolling around {OPEN}   Strolling around {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 17, 2013 7:51 pm

(I don't think I will be the accent because I can't figure out how to say most stuff so if I can fit stuff in I will but for now I'll just stick to this.)
She stood there looking down at the panicking girl. "Awe don't get all flustered. I was only a bump that's all. Stick with me and you and your fuzzy friend there will be fine." She put her hand onto the girls head and ruffled up her hair a little. "Now lets start with something quick and simple. You can call me Fei, what's our name kiddo?"
Back to top Go down
Milani
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Milani

PostSubject: Re: Strolling around {OPEN}   Strolling around {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:13 am

'Did she just ruffle my hair? Oh hell no' she thought but did a fake laugh. "The name's Dawn and this is Boo" She introduced herself as the little fire ferret jumped onto her shoulders, sniffing around as a sign of saying hello. "Sorry about him, he's quite energetic.

Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Strolling around {OPEN}   Strolling around {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 6:02 pm

"Awe it's alright. He's a cute little guy. So Dawn where were you heading before ya bumped inta me?" She crossed her arms and looked around. "I might be able to help if you would like. I know every nook and cranny in this whole city even the darker places."
Back to top Go down
Milani
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Milani

PostSubject: Re: Strolling around {OPEN}   Strolling around {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:38 pm

"Well, I was wondering around really but to come to think about it.. Where-abouts is Kyoshi Island?" She asked, both of her and Boo tilting their heads at her like some clueless puppies. "You must have lived here for long" She said loudly with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Red Ki
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Red Ki

PostSubject: Re: Strolling around {OPEN}   Strolling around {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:51 pm

"Well living on the streets would have helped with that but on to the point at hand, Kyoshi Island, I've been there a couple of times. We will have to travel by foot because if you try to get on any type of transport they will stop you. They are probably looking all over for you but I know a way out of the city that can take us in the right direction." She stood straight and started to walk down the ally. "You up for it?" She asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Milani
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Milani

PostSubject: Re: Strolling around {OPEN}   Strolling around {OPEN} I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 1:59 am

"Psh, always" she replied with a giggle. Boo climbed up from her neck and crawled onto her head, taking a good view from where he is. "What if they catch me?" She asked as she rubbed her two hands together symbolising that she feels rebellious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strolling around {OPEN}   Strolling around {OPEN} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strolling around {OPEN}
Page 1 of 1