Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Saranade~ Dark Bending Assassin I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Saranade~ Dark Bending Assassin I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Saranade~ Dark Bending Assassin I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Saranade~ Dark Bending Assassin I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Saranade~ Dark Bending Assassin I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Saranade~ Dark Bending Assassin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Saranade~ Dark Bending Assassin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Saranade~ Dark Bending Assassin I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Saranade~ Dark Bending Assassin I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Saranade~ Dark Bending Assassin 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Saranade~ Dark Bending Assassin I_vote_lcapSaranade~ Dark Bending Assassin I_voting_barSaranade~ Dark Bending Assassin I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Saranade~ Dark Bending Assassin I_vote_lcapSaranade~ Dark Bending Assassin I_voting_barSaranade~ Dark Bending Assassin I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Saranade~ Dark Bending Assassin

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Saranade~ Dark Bending Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Saranade~ Dark Bending Assassin   Saranade~ Dark Bending Assassin I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 10:55 pm

|| Saranade ||

Saranade~ Dark Bending Assassin Sonia

|BASICS|
    Name: Saranade Haru

Nickname: Sara, Midnight, Ravid Temptress, Succubus of Death... Ect...

Birthplace: Vermillion Empire

Current Residence: Ember Island

Element: Fire, Dark

Weapons: Saranade's favorite weapon of choice is two custom forges Chakrams. Two circular blades that are sharp all the way around, all 360 degrees of death. Custom made, she produced a burnable material that last for 30 minutes top, and coated the inside of the chakram ring with it, so if wanted, or needed she can light the chakrams a blaze.

Spoiler:

For more covert operations, Saranade uses a simple knife she conceals on the inside of her thigh in a holster. Nothing really speacial about it, except for the fact that it has probably been used to kill a dozen or so people.

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: The first and most recognized aspect of Saranade's personality is her temper. Nobody dares to cross her path, as her anger is said to be worse than a thousand tigers combined. Hell Has no fury like a womens scorn. When happy however, she is something like a snake, luring in prey, and once within striking distance, thier death.

Saranade is like a kid at heart, she wants to enjoy herself, and not get caught up in politics or war. If it doesnt concern her, she really doesnt care at all. A kid getting picked on, she turns the other way. Some call her way cruel and selfish, but honestly she believes its how people survive, thinking only of themself.

Sara really has things against people that get on her nerves, which happens alot since her list of pet peeves goes to the moon and back. However unlike most, Saranade has the skill as a bender to back up her anger. Get in her face, Dare Ya!

She makes an excellent Assassin as her likely hood of getting caught, is near impossible. She may appear as just a pretty face, but Sara is Death in a glance. If your her target, Hide and Prey she does not find you. Being an Assassin doesnt mean she cant make it in a bending fight, She achieved master level at the age of 15, being raised under a great Vermillion Empire Assassin Corp really paid off, and her bloodline with the Dark Nation help as well. you see, she uses Dark Bending as a concealment, so really she appears as just a looming shadow.

Personal Strengths:
    - Intelligent
    - Bending Skill
    - Physical Attributes
    - Accuracy with her weapons
    - Ties with the Vermillion Empire

Personal Weaknesses:
    - Stubborn
    - Quick to Act
    - Additude
    - Alchoholic

Hamartia: Pig Headed- ness

- Killing
    - Bending
    - Her Charm
    - Money

Dislikes:
    - Diplomats
    - Getting Dirty
    - When the Alchohol is gone
    - Gum chewers
    - Beggars
    - Being Broke
    - Annoying people
    - Children
    - Being underestimated

Brief History: Born in a small town, Sara's parents were too ill to take care of her. They could not, and would not be able to feed her properly, for they were not even able to feed them selves properly. They would have put her up for adoption, but saw no gain in that. After thinking carefully on it, Sara's parents decided to sell her to a slaver. They traveled to north and sold the girl there. After selling the child, the couple had enough money to pay for themselves, and were able to buy themselves food. While they were celebrating, Sara was being tortured.

Life as a slave was not an easy one, especially as a little child. She had learned to speak with the help of some other slaves. She often went days, even weeks without food, which made her a very scrawny child. After living as a slave for four years, Sara was eventually purchased, a long with several other child slaves, by an old man wearing black robes. The man took her to the desert, where there was a small camp set up. The second the children arrived at the camp, more men in robes came from the tents, and stared at the children.

The children were confused, and were not sure what was happening, or what was to become of them. The men and robes just looked at each other, and seemed to mumble a few things. "How many do you think will survive?" One man asked the old man that had brought the children. "One, maybe two." The old man replied, before staring to the children. There were ten of them. Boys and girls alike.

The same robed man that had asked how many would live, once again looked to the old man. "What now?" He asked. "Get them started." The old man replied. The younger man nodded, before he and the other robed men grabbed the children by their wrists and began to drag them across the sand.

The men tossed the children into a small empty tent. He had them all lay on their stomachs and toss off their shirts. Then, ten of the men knelt next to their laying bodies, with a sharp knife in their hands. Slowly, each of the men began to carve an eye into their backs. The children screamed in pain, but their attempts to resist were futile. They struggled, and struggled, but in the end, they realized that their struggles were meaningless, and that they had no choice but to endure the pain.

One child however, kept struggling. He kept fighting and fighting to free himself from the grip of the robed man. He pushed his body up, but did not realize what he had done by doing this. By pushing his body up, he sent the knife in the robed man's hands straight through his back, and into his heart. The boy fell onto the floor, dead. The robed man sighed, and dragged the body out of the tent, and into the desert.

After a painful hour, the eyes on the back of the children's backs were finished. The children were bandaged, and were allowed to rest while their wounds turned into scars. The very next day, Sara woke up to the feel of a kick to her face. "Wake up filth!" a robed man yelled, before sending yet another kick to Sara's face. She looked around, it was night time. The man had woken Saranade up at midnight. Sara looked around, still confused and was punished with yet another kick to the face.

This time, she smartened up and quickly stood up. As she did, the man pushed Sara outside of the tent, where a few other children were standing with the men in robes. What confused Saranade was the fact that four of the kids were missing, leaving the total number of kids at five. She was smart enough to know not to ask why half the kids were missing, and instead kept her mouth shut. The older robed man, looked around at the children, who were all extremely scrawny. He kept his eyes shut as he spoke. "Feed them, then tomorrow we will start their training."

The men in robes nodded, and put the children into a tent, that had a small table on it. Soon, some more men in robes came in, and placed an abundance of food on the table. The hungry children chomped down on their food, and ate as fast as they could. It didn't take to long for them to finish the entire meal. After eating, the sun started to rise, and the men in robes looked to each other, then to the children. "Time to sleep." One said, as the rest grabbed the children and tossed them into their tents. Saravwas confused, but once again decided it was best not to ask questions. She was pushed into her tent, and fell asleep.

The next night, Sara was woken by yet another kick to the face. This time, however she was smart and stood up right away. The man who had kicked her smirked to himself, as he pushed Sara out of the tent. By the looks of things, she was the first one up, slowly followed by three other children. One was missing, and the distant screams of this child were heard. He was clearly vomiting. The child must of eaten too much the night before. The boy was screaming, and screaming.

The screams first sounded to be those of an upset child, but eventually turned into blood-hurtling screams followed by a brief gurgle. From the tent where the screams had come from, came a now bloody man in robes. "My apologies master Ken." He spoke, as he looked to the old man in robes. Master Ken nodded, and looked to the children.

"Did you children have a good meal?" He asked. The children replied with nods. "Good." He said, as he looked to each of the children. "Have them do one hundred push ups." He said, as the children widened their mouths. "Go." Master Ken said, as the men in robes pushed the children onto the floor. The children dropped to the floor, and began doing as the man asked. They were only four and were asked to do 100 push ups.

The men watched, as the kids pushed up, and down. The first kid dropped at twenty, and was punished with a kick to the face. "Start over!" The man who kicked the child yelled to the child. The child panted a bit before obeying.

The next kid dropped at 30, and was rewarded by a kick to the face. "Start over!" The same with the next kid, who dropped at 42. Sara was able to tell that she was going to have to start over if she fell, so she kept pushing up, and down despite the pain. One of the kids, passed out. The men in robes slapped him over and over again, but the child would not wake up. The men in robes, sighed as one of them pulled a knife from his robes, and stabbed the kid in the chest.

Eventually, Sara reached 100 push ups, and was allowed a five minute break. She laid in the sand for five minutes, until a man in robes pulled her up and told her to run. She nodded, as she began to run. The man in robes followed behind, constantly telling her to go faster, and faster. At one point, Sara almost tripped, but saved herself and kept running.

Training like this went on for ten more years. In the end, there were only two left. Sara, and one of the boy recruits "Red". It was at this age of fourteen, that they were told why they were purchased and what they are to do. The old man, Master Ken, told them that they were purchased to be assassins. He told them that he has been training them to do this for all of their lives, and that they had graduated onto the next level of training. The stealth part.

The two of them were taught to hide in shadowy areas, to stalk their opponents until they were alone, and to pick locks. This went on for about three years. This time the two of them were still alive, and neither of them died.

After those three years, the two were told by Master Ken once again that they had graduated passed that level, and were to move onto the next. Killing, and fighting styles. They were taught the pressure points, weak points, major arteries, organs, and many other parts of the human body. They were told where to strike to kill, and where to strike to bring pain.

They were taught to use weapons like knives, kunai, throwing stars, whips, poison darts, and other silent killers. They were taught how to get through the chinks of heavy armor, and how to fight using nothing but their finger tips. This went on for five years, and at the end of these five years, Saranade and Red had been told that they had graduated, and were now full assassins.

They were told of their duties as full assassins. They were to assassinate hits ordered by the leaders of the group, and would be paid finely. They were also told of the group's history. It was a nomadic tribe of assassins called "The Killer Eye". Their symbol of course, was an eye.

Over the years, Sara had developed a loyalty to Master Ken, and later achieved the rank of "Midnight" which was basically the rank directly below Master Ken's. Red had achieved the same rank, an the two acted as partners.

Red and Sara had a developing romance. The two had slowly began to fall in love. She would often leave a black, withered rose in Red's tent, and the two would often go out of their way to sign up for hits together.

Years later, Red and Sara had signed up for the same hit, as usual. However, when being briefed on the hit, Sara was told that Master Ken wanted to speak to her alone, so she went to go see Master Ken.

Master Ken told her that Red had betrayed them, and that he was working for a separate group of assassins, that were trying to be rid of The Killer Eye. Sara was confused beyond belief. She could not believe what she was hearing. Master Ken had told Sara that Red planned to assassinate her on their next mission. She was told to kill Red before Red could kill her.

She was heartbroken, and wanted to burst out in tears. She didn't though, she knew she would be punished for crying. Sara simply nodded, and said that she would obey. As the two were sneaking into a castle, Red was crawling in a small empty hallway, and was directly in front of Sara.

"So my sweet, where do you think our target is?" Red asked. When there was no response, he turned around, only to be greeted by a kick to the face. Red yelled out in pain "Sara, my darling, what are you doing!?" He shouted.

"You bloody liar." She replied, as she tossed a pair of kunai's into Red's shoulders. Red fell to the floor, barely breathing. "Sara... how could you.. I loved you.." he groaned, as he gasped for air "Lies!" Sara shouted, as she looked down to him. "You're nothing but a traitor.. How could you do this to me?" Sara continued, as she turned away from Red. Red could only barely make out the words "I love you." before dying.

Sara headed back to camp, and walked into Master Ken's tent looking for him. When she arrived in the tent, she did not see Master Ken, but she did see a piece of paper entitled "Dear Ken." Sara read the letter, only to find thass he had been tricked. Red wasn't the traitor, Master Ken was!

Sara learned that Ken had planned to take down The Killer Eye all along. He had tricked Sara into killing many important members of The Killer Eye, and that Red was the last one. After finishing the letter, Master Ken walked into the room

"Well." He said plainly. "Now you know my secret.." She charged at Master Ken, full of anger. The two engaged in battle, their finger tips flew through the air, and their arms collided with each other.

Their arms appeared to be a blur with the speeds they were moving at. Eventually, Saranade sent a kick to Ken's chest, which caused him to fall onto the floor. Before Ken could get up, Sara sent a kick to his face, and quickly threw several kunai onto the man's chest.

Ken gasped for air. He coughed up a few drops of blood as she bent down to his face. "I knew I saw potential in you.." Ken said smirking. "Join me Sara, together we can kill anyone who stands in our way!" she gritted her teeth at Ken. "You filthy coward, even in the face of death you lie to me." Sara pulled out a kunai, and stabbed it right through Ken's neck. Ken made a deathly gurgle, and his body fell limp.

"I learned from the best."

Sara left that night, never to return. She no longer went by Saranade, but by what her old rank in The Killer Eye was, Midnight. She now works as a loan assassin, killing whoever she is hired to kill, no matter who it is, or why she was hired.

Last edited by Lindsey:D on Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Saranade~ Dark Bending Assassin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saranade~ Dark Bending Assassin   Saranade~ Dark Bending Assassin I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 12:46 am

Approved
Back to top Go down

Saranade~ Dark Bending Assassin
Page 1 of 1