Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Felix "Dare" Darlington (Ready) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Felix "Dare" Darlington (Ready) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Felix "Dare" Darlington (Ready) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Felix "Dare" Darlington (Ready) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Felix "Dare" Darlington (Ready) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Felix "Dare" Darlington (Ready) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Felix "Dare" Darlington (Ready) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Felix "Dare" Darlington (Ready) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Felix "Dare" Darlington (Ready) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Felix "Dare" Darlington (Ready) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Felix "Dare" Darlington (Ready) I_vote_lcapFelix "Dare" Darlington (Ready) I_voting_barFelix "Dare" Darlington (Ready) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Felix "Dare" Darlington (Ready) I_vote_lcapFelix "Dare" Darlington (Ready) I_voting_barFelix "Dare" Darlington (Ready) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Felix "Dare" Darlington (Ready)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
HoneyElk
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
HoneyElk

Felix "Dare" Darlington (Ready) Empty
PostSubject: Felix "Dare" Darlington (Ready)   Felix "Dare" Darlington (Ready) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 11:14 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Felix "Dare" Darlington
    Birthplace: Southern Water Tribe
    Current Residence: Wandering
    Element: Water - Ice
    Pets: None
    Weapons: None

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: December 4th
    Blood type: AB
    Hobbies: Felix has always been a fan of fishing, especially with his little "advantage." Besides fishing, Felix finds enjoyment in reading along with writing and can commonly be found with his nose between the pages
    Quirks: When reading, Felix always twitches his feet. He says it's to keep him warm but in reality he really doesn't know why.
    Family: Materna Darlington (Mother) Roland Darlington (Father)

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: His hair is midngiht black, with the sides of his head cut short, forming a mohawk out of the hair at the top of his head, tapering off into a point at the nape of his neck.
    Eyes: His eyes look like rather large grapes. The iris is colored a deep citrus orange on his right eye while the other is a leafy green.
    Height: 6'
    Clothes: When in his home turf, Felix sports an orphan blue fur-lined coat with hood. He wears matching fur pants and dark blue leather boots.
    When traveling, he swaps his winter gear for a more stylish thin button-up navy blue vest and a long sleeved white undershirt. He also wears a dark grey pair of pants and black pair of shoes.
    Skin: Felix has a soft and smooth touch and an almost pale complexion.
    Body Type: Felix has a fairly stranded Mesomorph build, not to fat, not to skinny.

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Felix is a lighthearted and reckless teen. He always enjoys a good laugh and giving laughs in return. He doesn't really seem to take much seriously, which has its ups and downs. Though he is a bit to trusting at times, Felix always stays loyal to his friends. In the subject of girls, Felix is always in a never ending crusade to impress them, especially with his bending skills. All in all he can be described as a cheerful boy from the South.
    Personal Strengths:
    -Waterbending/Icebending
    -Integrity and devotion
    -Brave and courageous
    Personal Weaknesses:
    -Mazeophobia, fear of getting lost
    -When provoked or in a fight, Not knowing when to stop
    Hamartia: Felix can be deemed as to friendly by some, sometimes completely exposing himself in encounters.
    Personal Hero: Felix does not have a personal hero.
    Dreams and Ambitions: Felix dreams of a life of traveling and adventure.

-Reading
    -Writing
    -Fishing
    -Jokes

Dislikes:
    -Doctors
    -School
    -Fire
    -Death
    -Crime

Brief History: Felix grew up in a small fishing village in the Southern Water Tribe where he was raised by kind and caring parents. At the age of 8 he began exhibiting signs of the ability to Waterbend, and within a year these suspensions proved to be true. He began spending days training himself, to the point where he could almost Icebend.
    As he grew older, Felix began hearing tales from the other kingdoms, primary from traveling merchants. His parents tried their best to ward off these stories but the damage had already been done. Felix was set on traveling throughout the nations and at the age of 16, departed from his village life.
Back to top Go down

Felix "Dare" Darlington (Ready) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felix "Dare" Darlington (Ready)   Felix "Dare" Darlington (Ready) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 7:37 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Felix "Dare" Darlington (Ready)
Page 1 of 1