Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Felix Felicior I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Felix Felicior I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Felix Felicior I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Felix Felicior I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Felix Felicior I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Felix Felicior I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Felix Felicior I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Felix Felicior I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Felix Felicior I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Felix Felicior 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Felix Felicior I_vote_lcapFelix Felicior I_voting_barFelix Felicior I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Felix Felicior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Morlis Akuun
Banned
Banned
Morlis Akuun

Felix Felicior Empty
PostSubject: Felix Felicior   Felix Felicior I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 12:35 am

|BASICS|

Name: Original: Unknown Spirit: Felix Felicior

Birthplace: Unknown

Current Residence: None

Element: None. Is the embodiement of luck itself. While he cannot control his powers, it is his sole duty to ensure that luck is not tipped off balance to any in the world. His powers are impossible to predict, just like luck itself. To add to this "unpredictability", he has the ability to teleport anywhere in the world with a snap of his fingers. However, he cannot control where he goes, for he is sent wherever he is needed most.

Pets: None

Weapons: Ethereal blades, his surroundings, fortune itself, and his wit.

|OPTIONAL|

Birthday: Unknown

Blood type: O-

Hobbies: Gambling, betting, meddling with others affairs, satisfying his curiosity, etc.

Quirks: Felix is "neutral". He is neither good nor evil. Just as luck favors no one specifically. Like luck itself, he is unpredictable and incalculable. Even his closest "friends" have an unusually difficult and annoying time observing his actions, attitude, and mindset.

|APPEARANCE|

Note: As part of a later mentioned agreement, Felix has no "set" identity, for he instead has the ability to assume the identity of anyone he imagines. This allows him to fulfill his role as the Spirit of Luck, while also satisfying his own personal needs. Also, if accepted, his appearance in his posts, since it is never "set" will always be described in great detail as to make up for the lack of information in this section of the application.

Hair: No set identity.

Eyes: The only constant variable in his many identities is his solid green eyes. They are somewhat unique to him. Any person with a considerably high enough intellect or skill of perception could determine his eyes if they have seen them before. They, like his morality, are not too dark, yet not too light either.

Height: No set identity.

Skin: He usually prefers lighter skinned identities, as his "formal self" was light skinned.

Body Type: No set identity. He also can NOT assume a female identity, he is restricted to only a male persona.

Image:

Felix Felicior The_Gambler_by_Tobias_lockhart

|CHARACTERISTICS|

Personality: Felix is simply sporadic. He cannot be calculated, and he cannot be predicted. Again, like luck itself. no one can truly predict his next move. Felix himself is powerless to where he teleports, yet he uses his time to gamble, mingle, and otherwise suit his pleasures. He seeks only to fulfill his role and to serve himself.

Personal Strengths: Unpredictable, expert gambler, skilled liar and deceiver, smooth talker, and extremely clever wit and ingenuity.

Personal Weaknesses: Restricted by his own powers. Unable to assume a female form (not a major weakness). Incapable of changing his eye color. He is also forced to tell the complete truth to those who know his "former name".

Personal Hero: Himself

Dreams and Ambitions: To live throughout the eternal ages and to see how things, in his own words, "play out".

Likes: Odds, chances, risks, drunks (easy to manipulate), and the extent of his powers.

Dislikes: Cheaters, those who know his "former name", amoral people, those who dwell in the extremes of morality, and his inability to find something truly satisfying in his life.

Brief History:

His previous identity has been long forgotten. Very few know his former name, which makes it even harder to squeeze the truth from him. Luck and fate have always existed, yet it was imbalanced before Felix. The scale would tip ever so dramatically in the favor of many, and to the suffering of others.

The spirits bestowed this embodiement of luck at a price. Felix would have to forsake his previous identity and be forced to assume the identity of others and those that he imagines. He cannot control his powers, yet he is their "conduit". His presence ensures that the scale never tips too heavily in the favor of an individual.

At first, Felix was filled with great distraught, for he had no control whatsoever of his powers. However, over the years, he has been able to use the time he his needed for wisely. Anywhere from gambling and betting, to drinking and begging. Felix lives to satisfy his own needs whilst also ensuring that his role is played.

As past of a single condition, Felix asked for one thing in return. He swore to never stray from his duty if and only if he was granted the "ability" to never be forced to tell the truth except to only those who know his true name. This is only known to a small few, and most if not all of them are spirits.

At times, he can be somewhat of a trickster. As the ages pasted by and by, Felix delighted himself with his rather "special condition". He would toy at times with other spirits nearby, while even resorting to a bit of mischief when the time permits.

However, he is a man of his word when it comes to his duty. While a gambler himself, who puts his faith in the incalculable, he severely despises cheaters. He honors his deal everyday, and ventures across the world, keeping the balance in check.

More recently, Felix has grown to be bored quite often. He yearns for some "permanent" satisfaction. Yet he refrains from revealing what troubles him. Most who know his true name ignore his worries, for he has never caused any distrust as of yet. He is dutiful and skillful.

Rarely if not ever has he had to fight. However, he does indeed have a set of spiritual ethereal swords which he uses to defend himself if that time ever does come. Normally, thanks to his "identities", he remains anonymous amongst the clueless public.

Over the years, he has amassed himself quite the fortune for himself. Unfortunately, he is depressed from it, for he rarely has the time to spend it. He has a few scattered estates in the major cities of the seven nations for when he is needed in the central communities. Other than that, he has no real residence.

He has smooth-talked many women over the years, yet he grows saddened each day knowing that he will outlive them. Surprisingly, this affects him very little. He merely drinks to his hearts content, and moves on to the next foolish woman.

To date, his "current" location is that of the Earth Kingdom, in the Upper Ring of Ba Sing Se. Yet who knows how long it will be before he is whisked away across the globe to fulfill his task.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Felix Felicior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felix Felicior   Felix Felicior I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 8:04 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Felix Felicior
Page 1 of 1