Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Tournament of the Elements Groups A & B Announced I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Tournament of the Elements Groups A & B Announced I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Tournament of the Elements Groups A & B Announced I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Tournament of the Elements Groups A & B Announced I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Tournament of the Elements Groups A & B Announced I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Tournament of the Elements Groups A & B Announced I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Tournament of the Elements Groups A & B Announced I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Tournament of the Elements Groups A & B Announced I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Tournament of the Elements Groups A & B Announced I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Tournament of the Elements Groups A & B Announced 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Tournament of the Elements Groups A & B Announced I_vote_lcapTournament of the Elements Groups A & B Announced I_voting_barTournament of the Elements Groups A & B Announced I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Tournament of the Elements Groups A & B Announced I_vote_lcapTournament of the Elements Groups A & B Announced I_voting_barTournament of the Elements Groups A & B Announced I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Tournament of the Elements Groups A & B Announced

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Tournament of the Elements Groups A & B Announced Empty
PostSubject: Tournament of the Elements Groups A & B Announced   Tournament of the Elements Groups A & B Announced I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:19 pm

Tournament of the Elements Groups A & B Announced 122gtjp

I thank Clement Marfo & The Frontline for the Theme song!

Tournament of the Elements Groups A & B Announced X0oh2t

Quote :
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! Wait, you do not know who I am? How could you not!? My name is Mr. Showbiz! Yes I said it! Mr.Showbiz! Without any hesitation I would like to introduce to you the first annual Bending Element Tournament! Everyone is welcomed to join the tournament, but not demons or Spirits! Things have got to be fair of course!

Now! With that being said I will tell you the details of the Tournament. Now there is a two part system to the tournament. This will include the group stages. This is all depending on how many people will sign up. Thus brings me to part two!!

With part two is the best fighters out of the groups. Now they face a elimination round! They will fight until two contestant remains and get to fight at the grandest stage of them all!

Now I bet you are wondering! What are the rules Showbiz? Great question my fellow members! There are no weapons allowed at all in these contests. All that is allowed within the tournaments are your martial art talents and bending skills.

That is all there is! Now down below are the applications that you must fill out and send them to the Admin down below. He will then set up the groups and within the following week will announce the event! HURRY UP !! JOIN AND BE THE FIRST TO JOIN THE BATTLE OF THE ELEMENTS !!!

Code:
[list][size=18]Application[/size]
[size=11][b]Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Representing[/b]: (What Element are you representing?)
[b]Royalty Connections[/b]: (Are you Royalty?)
[b]Occupation[/b]: (What do for a living?)
[b]Abilities & Techniques[/b]: (List all techniques and Abilities)
[b]Any Rivals?[/b]: (Anyone you hope that joins in which you can defeat?)[/size]
[/list]

Admin in control of the Tournament:
TheLooneyMuffin

Following Members Involved:
Quote :

Kyoniking: Nara Kyoto
TheLooneyMuffin: Red X
Lee Hamazaki: Denjiro Hakashi
Lindsey:D : Arlania Lyn Shir
Milani: Clementine Cross
Zumoariri Nitsuki: Kolack
HoneyElk: Felix "Dare" Darlington
@ Kain: Kain
Jaybolt12: Jin Rokichi
Red Kai: Ji Mei

The due date will be closed on February 10.

Last edited by TheLOONEYmuffin on Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:07 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Elements Groups A & B Announced   Tournament of the Elements Groups A & B Announced I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 1:26 pm

Today is the last day for registrations, hurry up and register if you have not! The registration will close at midnight East Coast time at Feb 10.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Elements Groups A & B Announced   Tournament of the Elements Groups A & B Announced I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 6:06 pm

Registration is closed! The tournament will begin tomarrow. Anyone who has registered please read the following rules and information about the tournament.

Rules:
1. No weapons
2. Only bending and martial arts will be allowed
3. Your abilities and techniques must match your application you made for your character
4. If you break your application and use a certain ability or skill that will cost you points in the final decision
5. God modding will result in instant loss and your opponent a win
6. You are given only 10 posts as this will ensure that the matches are quick and gives a kind of pressure for you to do well. After each person has had 10 posts they will be graded and the winner with the highest points from the judges wins
7. There will be four matches for each person until the double elimination round. The top three from each group will advance into the elimination rounds

Groups:

A:
1. Jin Rokichi
2. Denjiro Hakashi
3. Clementine Cross
4. Red X
5. Nara Kyoto

B:
1. Felix "Dare" Darlington
2. Arlania Lyn Shir
3. Kolack
4. Ji Mei
5. Kain

The matches will be posted for the first round tomarrow. If your opponent does not post in three days you will get the win.
Back to top Go down
Zero Tomino
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Zero Tomino

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Elements Groups A & B Announced   Tournament of the Elements Groups A & B Announced I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 7:30 pm

Kolack has a mechanical arm... is that a weapon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Elements Groups A & B Announced   Tournament of the Elements Groups A & B Announced I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 7:38 pm

No
Back to top Go down
HoneyElk
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
HoneyElk

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Elements Groups A & B Announced   Tournament of the Elements Groups A & B Announced I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:51 pm

Would it be alright if I or someone else created like a locker room thread or something in order to get to know our opponents and maybe allow for a bit more traditional roleplay between matches?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Elements Groups A & B Announced   Tournament of the Elements Groups A & B Announced I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 9:39 pm

That will be posted for the 2v2 tournament. I did not have time for this one as I am very busy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament of the Elements Groups A & B Announced   Tournament of the Elements Groups A & B Announced I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament of the Elements Groups A & B Announced
Page 1 of 1