Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Battle of the Elements, Tournament Series Annoucement I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Battle of the Elements, Tournament Series Annoucement I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Battle of the Elements, Tournament Series Annoucement I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Battle of the Elements, Tournament Series Annoucement I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Battle of the Elements, Tournament Series Annoucement I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Battle of the Elements, Tournament Series Annoucement I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Battle of the Elements, Tournament Series Annoucement I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Battle of the Elements, Tournament Series Annoucement I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Battle of the Elements, Tournament Series Annoucement I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Battle of the Elements, Tournament Series Annoucement 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Battle of the Elements, Tournament Series Annoucement I_vote_lcapBattle of the Elements, Tournament Series Annoucement I_voting_barBattle of the Elements, Tournament Series Annoucement I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Battle of the Elements, Tournament Series Annoucement I_vote_lcapBattle of the Elements, Tournament Series Annoucement I_voting_barBattle of the Elements, Tournament Series Annoucement I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Battle of the Elements, Tournament Series Annoucement

Go down 
+4
Singla
Taliesan
Kota Moronishi
Tsumi Buredo
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Battle of the Elements, Tournament Series Annoucement Empty
PostSubject: Battle of the Elements, Tournament Series Annoucement   Battle of the Elements, Tournament Series Annoucement I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 7:10 pm

I am here to announce that we are in construction of the Tournament Series. As we all know that with the Battle of the Elements is a 4 month wait time. With new members joining and some old members who can't wait for the Tournament to start. Well do not worry. I have been in discussion with a few Admins and I have begun the idea and blue prints of the Tournament series that will be broken down in three sections.

The first Section is the Underground Series. This is a section that will test people to see if they are ready for the large Prestige Battle of the Element Tournament. This will consist of a Underground Championship title and winning this gets you ever so closer to the main stage. Anyone new to the Tournaments must go into the Underground series before being promoted into the Preliminary Leagues.

The Preliminary Leagues is the higher ranked fighters. These consist of the better fighters that have ranked their way up from the bottom up or have been involved in the first Battle of the Elements Tournament. This will consist of the Champions of the last Tournament, Tag Team Champions, and the possible Preliminary Champion. There are six leagues in this Preliminary Stage and with each league are 5 tiers. These leagues start from Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, Diamond, and the Master League. Each will have 5 tiers and you have to win your way to rank up and become a higher ranking fighter. To become part of this league you must be invited from the Underground Tournament and be given the rank of Bronze League Fighter. You also can have your character put on a t-shirt or put in anyway that you would like to order it on Kouzai's Avatar Site.

With the Battle of the Elements that is hosted every 4 to 5 months. It has been discussed besides being given the title of Bending World Heavyweight Champion. You also can earn real prizes that will be given to you by the International Organization of Gamers, which has been an group created by our beloved Head Admin, Kouzai. These prizes will and can range from something small to something big. Yet this will not be announced until at the Final Match in the Tournament.

If anyone is interested in joining the series and into the Prestige Battle of the Elements. Respond here!
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Elements, Tournament Series Annoucement   Battle of the Elements, Tournament Series Annoucement I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:49 pm

Tsumi is interested :3

My character, Itami Kurushii, can be expected to attend.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Kota Moronishi
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Kota Moronishi

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Elements, Tournament Series Annoucement   Battle of the Elements, Tournament Series Annoucement I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 9:55 pm

I'm making a new character for this...do They have to be benders? :l
Back to top Go down
Taliesan
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Taliesan

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Elements, Tournament Series Annoucement   Battle of the Elements, Tournament Series Annoucement I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 2:11 am

Talem is interested in joining. Will start at the underground series.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Elements, Tournament Series Annoucement   Battle of the Elements, Tournament Series Annoucement I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:25 am

@ Kota, yes everyone is welcomed
Back to top Go down
Singla
Student
Student
Singla

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Elements, Tournament Series Annoucement   Battle of the Elements, Tournament Series Annoucement I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:10 pm

Shiki Game - Reaper is in ^^

Drakous Corlock - (fire bendeR) Would like to be in as well.
Back to top Go down
Nanuq
Advanced Apprentice
Advanced Apprentice
Nanuq

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Elements, Tournament Series Annoucement   Battle of the Elements, Tournament Series Annoucement I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:36 pm

Nanuq is interested in joining as well Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Elements, Tournament Series Annoucement   Battle of the Elements, Tournament Series Annoucement I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 7:50 am

With this being a large addition and many updates throughout the week, constant roster updates, constant updates with the news and possible National events that might be hosted by other nations. We do not really want to overwhelm people and make it a pain in the you know what to find certain topics or events. With a few moments of thought I have decided to make this as easy as possible and also discussed this with other admins.

I will create this on another site but still connected to the Avatar the Last Airbender RPG site. You may only conduct Battle of the Elements Series RPGs on that site but everything else will be conducted on this site. Makes sense? I hope so, lol. I will however, post updates here to remind people when their matches will begin or when National Events will happen.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Elements, Tournament Series Annoucement   Battle of the Elements, Tournament Series Annoucement I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 9:00 pm

So, why make a new site, when doing it here can promote activity?

Honestly, it just seems like more work on everyone's part to make a new site.
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Elements, Tournament Series Annoucement   Battle of the Elements, Tournament Series Annoucement I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 10:15 pm

Because I would be constantly adding updates which would flood the active topics section. People would not be able to see their topics if they are not a part of the tournament. Since with the last Battle of the Elements, ALL topics froze and people focused on the event. With putting it on another site, this gives a chance for topics here to flow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Elements, Tournament Series Annoucement   Battle of the Elements, Tournament Series Annoucement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Elements, Tournament Series Annoucement
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next