Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Chance (Lindsey:D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Chance (Lindsey:D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Chance (Lindsey:D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Chance (Lindsey:D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Chance (Lindsey:D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Chance (Lindsey:D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Chance (Lindsey:D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Chance (Lindsey:D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Chance (Lindsey:D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Chance (Lindsey:D) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Chance (Lindsey:D) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapChance (Lindsey:D) - Page 2 I_voting_barChance (Lindsey:D) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Chance (Lindsey:D) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapChance (Lindsey:D) - Page 2 I_voting_barChance (Lindsey:D) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Chance (Lindsey:D)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner
Kain @

Chance (Lindsey:D) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chance (Lindsey:D)   Chance (Lindsey:D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:48 pm

Being completely honest with himself, he was starving. He hadn't eaten all day because of the infernal ferry trip to the island then the waiting for his orders. he wasn't supposed to to eat anything until he received his orders, but who was gonna tell? "Actually, That was were i was heading, to get some dinner when I uh...became close to the ground. " He joked. He straightened his back and smiled, "Would you like to join me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance (Lindsey:D)   Chance (Lindsey:D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:55 pm

Raine laughed at his humbly made joke. Well she was happy that it didnt turn into an awkward situation. Like if he wasnt hungry at all, then where would it go? She was glad at his offer and nodded. Raine smiled and simply said, " I'd love to!"

She let him lead the way, as she took his arm and hooked her's around his. She had no idea what she was doing, just kinda felt right with the situation. The scents in the air made her stomach growl loudly, and she stop in embarrassment holding her stomach. She blushed, with a shocked look on her face, with ' Did that just come out of me?' look written all over it.

" Im sorry i have no idea where that came from." She said apologetically as her stomach continued to groan. Trying to change the subject she looked at Kain and asked, " So what brings you to the city if you hate it so much?"
Back to top Go down
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner
Kain @

PostSubject: Re: Chance (Lindsey:D)   Chance (Lindsey:D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:06 pm

As they walked together Kain looked at her and smiled say, "Ah it's fine, I have been doing that all day. See I haven't eaten since yesterday...according to my err...training." He said kind of stumbling for words. He was glad that he was able to spend time with someone like her, but trying to be careful not to mention his profession was rather a drag. She asked him about why he had been there, this was going to be more testing that anything before now. "Oh well that's a good question, see one of my superiors sent me here on some mission. And so I have been stuck in this troublesome place ever since yesterday with no idea what I am supposed to do." he stopped walking to gaze at a few side stalls that where now serving food at these hours.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance (Lindsey:D)   Chance (Lindsey:D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:18 pm

Raine looked at the man all curous like. Training? Was he a soilder? She wondered if he hurt peole. She couldnt imagine someone being so nice hurting other people. But then she thought about herself, she loved marital arts, and bending but not to use them against people who didnt deserve it.

They walked farther on, the city lights were mesmerizing, and Raine smiled as she looked around. She tried to grasp what Kain was saying, frm the way it sounded, it was like he was part of a gang, superiors? She looked up at him as they walked next to each other, " What do you mean Superiors? and Orders? Are you part of the military?" She asked.

Hopefully she wasn't getting him into any trouble, she knows what the army could be like, and the cruel people of the world. Only because of what happened to her and her brother she took up bending to a new level. More for self defense than anything. Her mind wandered, instead of admiring the food they stopped to look at, she thought about Kain, and if he was truely this person before her, or a killer.
Back to top Go down
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner
Kain @

PostSubject: Re: Chance (Lindsey:D)   Chance (Lindsey:D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:26 pm

He hoped he wasn't scaring her. She was becoming rather questionable and it could become a problem to him. "Oh it's nothing serious. I'm merely a grunt among greedy men." he was sure that he sounded like a foolish liar. But that was his weakness after all, he was incredibly horrible at lying. "Anyways, since we are here. Is there a specific place you want to go? There are lots of places with different kinds of food to my understanding."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance (Lindsey:D)   Chance (Lindsey:D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:41 pm

Raine nodded slightly, looking away, she could tell he was lying, but trying to keep him out of trouble she didnt wanna ask any further than that. She just smiled as looked around. She kinda put on a thinking face when he asked her is she had any specific place in mind.

Then suddenly her face lit up, she had an idea. The place she usually works at was a great choice, Since she was here for so long Raine was forced to find a place to work, and what better place than one that exploits her talents. In the upper city is a resteraunt that holds entertainment as they serve nobility and richer people. Great place for money, and everyone there adored her.

She grinned and blurted out, " I have the perfect place, " she tugged on his sleeeve and pulled im along, walking at a faster rate. She led him up into the upper district of Vermillion city, cherry blossom trees still glowing off the moon light and lanterns lit up in the streets. Together they turned a corner and there was a elegant looking building with opens views and in the middle was a stage.

Raine let go of Kain and she ran up to the doorman, a bigger gentleman all dresses up in a fine coat, " Why Miss Raine, are you here for a little coin, " he said as he winked at her. The woman just giggled and said, " No i want to treat a guest to some fine cuisine." She giggled but it stopped as she looked at the doorman's face, it looked troubled.

"Well, thats a shame Raine cause the floor is empty tonight, or scheduled preformer fell and twisted her ankle, we were hoping Glendala would show but she hasn't." Raines face twisted up at the name Glendala, a putred women who's main goal was to bully her way up to the top. She put a determined look on her face and nodded, " Alright im in."

She turned to Kain, " I have a suprise, but you will be sat alone for a moment, go ahead and order anything youd like, my treat, ill be right back!" she said with a wink as she disappeared behind the building.

The doorman just looked at Kain and offered to find him a seat inside.
Back to top Go down
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner
Kain @

PostSubject: Re: Chance (Lindsey:D)   Chance (Lindsey:D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 8:57 pm

Being able to just pushed aside the rest of his life for a night was pretty good feeling. He hadn't really had a day to himself without the constant hounding for this and that among Yonaka. Raine brought Kain to the upper level of the city. This was full of many nice places. She had brought him to good looking place. After she discussed with a rather large scary looking fellow at the door. She told im that had a surprise. So he followed her orders and the doorman brought him to a table in the middle of the entire place. From what he could see the was no one there but it was dark so he couldn't tell. A woman had come and asked him if he had wanted anything. She prompted him on some special seafood they had that he never herd of. He accepted, not knowing any other option. He didn't see any difference either way. His mind was on Raine at the moment. 'Where could she have gotten? I probably just got ditched.' He thought to himself, feeling a little lonely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance (Lindsey:D)   Chance (Lindsey:D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:12 pm

Raine ran around the back and through the door marked preformers only. She bursted into the dressing room where a frantic looking older women paced. " Oh Thank God! Raine, lets get you into something nice!"

----------------------

Moments passed and everyone in the resteraunt seemed to get uneasy, when suddenyl lights flashed , the stage being lit and on the stage stood Raine. Wearing a form fitting red sequined strapless halter top, and a matching skirt that fell to just about her ankles, and flowed free around her. Her long blonde hair fell around her shoulders as she let it free from her braids. Bracelets of gold sparkled against the light, along with matching gold anklets.

The band off to the side started to play, it was a deep sound, loud thumps against a drum creating a boom filled the restraunt. The pace of the pounding quickened and on stage you could see Raine's hip start to move along with the rythem. Horns played a melody as she continued to dance, her arms flowing around her just as her skirt did, she twirled and lept. Each step placed carefully, and each movement looked so gracefull.

The music quickened as so did her dance. Sweat dripped from her forehead as she moved. She gracefully did a back flip into the audience, twirling around each table, untill she reached Kain's setting. She looked deep at him and grinned. Spun around him to the Music and then let her hand slide underneath his chin to make him face her exit, where she was already back on stage, her hips entrancing those as she shimmed to the powerful speed of the music.

Suddenly she dropped to the stage floor as the music came to halting end, and then black out. The lights re lit and Raine stood again bowing to her audience.
Back to top Go down
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner
Kain @

PostSubject: Re: Chance (Lindsey:D)   Chance (Lindsey:D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:35 pm

Kain was mesmerized by the beautiful woman on the stage. For moments he had doubts it was even the woman he had met no more than a few hours ago. But sure enough it had been Raine. Kain hadn't felt this way in a long time. The music, he didn't even notice it. He couldn't take his eyes off her, the sheer indulgence of it all was so satisfying to him after living in such solitude. She was right there, dancing for him. He could barely grasp it, he didn't want to. He didn't want to have to think about it. She came down to him as part of her performance. And a stray thought couldn't help but go through his mind, how many other men had been in this seat? He pushed it aside because before he knew it the light had turned off then blasted on to reveal her on the stage. The crowd began clapping and he stood up to show how much he enjoyed the show.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance (Lindsey:D)   Chance (Lindsey:D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 4:16 pm

Raine Grinned as she looked out into the crowd to see Kain standing to her preformance, she was happy he liked it. Dancing and singing were her passion, all forms of art were, but what would you expect of an air bender. It was in thier culture to admire and take passion of beautifull things in life. Just as her father was a painter.

Raine rushed backstage and into the older woman's arms, " Oh Thank you, Tahnk you, that was a vivid preformance. if only you were to stay i Vermilion city, you could be a big sell out!" Raine just smiled, shook her head and proceeded to the dressing room to clean off the make up and change into her normal attire.

--------------------

Raine had a huge smile on her face as she returned to Kain's table. Everyone applauding as she walked past each table. She nodded and thank themed for thier gestures. A younger woman walked up, taking Raine's order, which would be brought out along with Kain's. After taking her order she scampered off diligently towards the kitchen.

" So what did you think?" She asked Kain, grinning with her hands folded neatly in her lap. She looked back up at the stage, which was bare now, and all the lights were turned up in the dinig hall. She could only imagine what it would look like, her dancing that is. She never really watched any of her pictured preformances. She felt like she would lose the passion then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance (Lindsey:D)   Chance (Lindsey:D) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chance (Lindsey:D)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2