Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Chance (Lindsey:D) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Chance (Lindsey:D) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Chance (Lindsey:D) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Chance (Lindsey:D) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Chance (Lindsey:D) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Chance (Lindsey:D) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Chance (Lindsey:D) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Chance (Lindsey:D) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Chance (Lindsey:D) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Chance (Lindsey:D) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Chance (Lindsey:D) I_vote_lcapChance (Lindsey:D) I_voting_barChance (Lindsey:D) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Chance (Lindsey:D) I_vote_lcapChance (Lindsey:D) I_voting_barChance (Lindsey:D) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Chance (Lindsey:D)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner
Kain @

Chance (Lindsey:D) Empty
PostSubject: Chance (Lindsey:D)   Chance (Lindsey:D) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:16 am

The crowd in the market was bustling. It was the middle of the day and the traders were out shouting their great prices, and their were thieves stalking their fat pocketed prey. Children ran about and elders watched in envy from the shade. Kain, who had been visiting the city for the first time had dicided to take a walk in the market to get his mind of things, and to look for rare findings for sale. As the sun began to hide behind the distance however, the roads began to clear slightly, reducing the noise and creating more walking space. Kain continued to view the stalls when suddenly his foot hooked on something and he clumsily fell face first to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance (Lindsey:D)   Chance (Lindsey:D) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:45 pm

Raine

Chance (Lindsey:D) Anime-girl-braids-2

The sun lit up the city beautifully, a peacefull sound bounced around its walls. Children playing, people talking, and smiles fallowed by laughter. tHis is what Raine liked to see and hear. Happiness within people lit something up inside herself. Raine walked down the streets, her dress flowing arond her knees. Her hair tickling her lower back and her silver eyes glistening in the sun light. Her eyes were already a clear color as it was, in the sun they appeared as crystals as if someone could see right through them.

She smiled as tiny children ran along side her, she hadnt been in this town long, and the populus had already taken a liking to her. " Miss Raine! Miss Raine!," They all screamed in unison tugging at her fingers and dress. she giggled and stopped, " Yes children, What is it?" She asked grinning as they seemed all too shy to ask. They whispered to one another and finally pushed the youngest forward.

" Mi-Miss Raine?" The little girl tucked her hands behind her back, " Will you sing for us Miss Raine?"
Raine giggled as the little girl then immediatly ran to the other children and tried to hide beneath them, She walked up to the group and picked up the shy little girl. Under her breath she started to hum a soft melody. The children gasped and started to laugh and dance around Raine.

The woman continued her melody putting words to it.

" Morning skies are aglow,
while the lilac trees blow
and I breathe of the fresh morning wind.

By the shadowy pool
where it's dewy and cool,
I must see if my fortune I'll find.

Ah, of luck there's scant dole,
yet it's everyone's goal
and my own lies out there in the dell.

Hidden there all around
cluster'd lilacs are found,
and my own little fortune, as well. "

She smiled as her song came to the end, she put the tiny shild down and off the ran, into the city among the people and the market. She sighed and began to admire the market things around her, jade necklaces, cermaic bowls painted elegantly. It reminded her of her owwn work she used to do.

Time passed as she spoke from vendor to vendor, each taking a liking to Raine, and the sun began to set, children and mothers left the streets to go home and make dinner for thier husbands, Elderly left hand in hand to get some rest before morning, and market began to close up. it was a beautifull sunset and Raine sighed as she felt some of the sun's last rays of warmth on her face.

Raine set her bag down for a moment to pick a flower growing between the cobblestone road, it was white and very beautifull. She placed it behind her ear and smiled, suddenly she heard a loud Ooof! Raine looked over to see a man who happened to trip over her bag.

" Oh My! Are you alright, I really am sorry!" She said as she fell to her knees to help the young gentleman up.
Back to top Go down
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner
Kain @

PostSubject: Re: Chance (Lindsey:D)   Chance (Lindsey:D) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:37 pm

Kain sat the momentarily humiliated and stunned at the same time. His anxiety started to set and and he became uncomfortable. He managed to lift his head up only to see the blurry outline of a female. He then let out a mouthful of dirt and moved his hands to rub his eyes. He could not see clearly now, the person who had come to his aid was a beautiful woman dressed in white. He lifted himself up and managed to stand on his feet, here and there he wobbled while trying to say something...anything. "I'm so sorry, how clumsy of me. I should have watched where I was going.." he managed to say while wiping sand off of his cloak.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance (Lindsey:D)   Chance (Lindsey:D) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:47 pm

Raine felt awfull as this young man seemed dazed at his fall. He spit out dust and his front was covered in dirt. He rubbed his eyes and she bit her lip, Raine felt like an idiot, she could have seriously hurt someone.

The girl helped the man to his feet and tried to steady him as he wobbled. "Your not hurt are you?" She asked softly, brushing off some of the dust on his shoulders. Raine scowled and proceeded to kick herself in the butt for this, well mentally anyways, not physically. She smiled as he seemed to blame him self for this.

" Oh no, its not your fault! I really should be more cautious and considerate about where i place my bag. " Raine leaned down to pull her bag up and place the strap over her shoulder, letting it rest against her hip. " Nothing inside is broken, of course i dont have breakable things in here anyways." Raine giggled, hoping the man didnt have like a concussion or internal bleeding.

" That was a really hard fall, are you sure your not hurt?" she asked one more, it seemed kinda overdoing it but Raine felt the need to be sure. She was always trying to look out for others and help when they need it, she never wanted to cause unnesscessary harm to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner
Kain @

PostSubject: Re: Chance (Lindsey:D)   Chance (Lindsey:D) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 5:57 pm

His head was capable of looking straight. "Oh no i'm fine. Its okay, it wasn't your fault. I'm actually really clumsy. " He said, trying to keep her from feeling at fault. He may have done bad things in the past, but he was still a gentleman. "Well, I guess since I haven't hurt you, I mine as well introduce myself." He exclaimed while brushing and last bit of dust off his arm sleeve. "I am Kain Nakamura." Kain said with a smile, at the same time he also pulled a tiny little scroll from inside his cloak and let it fall open between his thumb and index finger. it was six inches long and while hanging down, it could read vertically, "Pleased to meet you" and had a small smile face on the bottom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance (Lindsey:D)   Chance (Lindsey:D) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:11 pm

Raine sighed, and a wave of relief set over her. She folded her hands in her lap, he was kind, and really nice. He was chivalrous, taking thhe blame for it, even though it was clearly her fault in the start. A slight breeze played with a couple of her hair strands and pulled them across her face.

She nodded as he proceeded to introduce himself. Kain, a nice name, strong sounding name, probably for a strong willed man. She grinned and watched as he pulled a tiny scroll from his sleeve, she laughed with curiousity as he let it open. She smiled as she read it out loud. "... Pleased to Meet You..." A neat trick and it so easilly amused the girl. She enjoyed the fact that it had a small smile face on the bottom. She was curious as to how many girls he used that on.

Raine figured she would be polite, so she gave him a little twirl on her toes, a small curtsey, and said sweetly, " It's so very nice to meet you Kain, My name is Raine Kuri Izael. " Raine felt as her skirt had finally stopped moving around her from her spinning and she straightened it out a little. she liked this guys spunk, he had a welcoming aura about him so she wanted to know more about this man.

" Do you live here in Vermillion City," She asked, kinda blunt, but as more of a curious question. She didnt live here, but she liked to travel. Staying in towns to get to know people. Ever since her brother joined the army, she kinda wandered around aimlessley.
Back to top Go down
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner
Kain @

PostSubject: Re: Chance (Lindsey:D)   Chance (Lindsey:D) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:21 pm

He was glad that he could make her laugh. It had been years since he had the personal attention of someone and it was nice. "Raine," he repeated to himself. "A beautiful name," He said to her. Kain held his left hand behind his back and adjusted his cloak. She asked him about his home, "Here? Oh no. I couldnt live in a city if I was payed to." He responded. In actuality, if had been offered money to live in a place like this, he would accept without a blink. This was because to Kain, money is power. "No, Actually I live pretty remotely. Dragon Island in fact." then he stopped himself, hoping he hadn't said too much. "So uh do you live here? Or are you just visiting?" kain asked with a curious tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance (Lindsey:D)   Chance (Lindsey:D) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 6:44 pm

Raine felt as heat struck her cheeks, her pale face turning pink as he commented on her name. Raine looked away, embarrassed at the way she began to blush. Everyone was nice to her here, but she had to meet a gentlemen who catched her fancy like he did. He stood there looking nice with his hand behind his back, his arm arching so elegantly.

Raine laughed at his comment, she didnt understand what was so bad about living in a city, especially this one. This area was only the lower part of the city. The upper levels were beautifull, lined with gorgeous white stone paths and cherry blossom rees that complimented the red framed mansions. She had explored the upper city many times, wishing she too could live in a beautifull home, but off of her preforming and art, she didnt make enough. She was barely able to live in one place long enough.

" No, i dont have the money or means to find a place to settle. " Raine hung her head, it would be nice to own a home, to live somewhere, but she was also afraid to be so lonely. " I travel from city to city, country to country, my brother left for the army and i just kinda left home on my own years ago." Raine looked off to her right, the city was begining to darken, as the sun fell behind the horizon more and more. " Dragon Island huh? Whats it like there?" She said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Kain @
Beginner
Beginner
Kain @

PostSubject: Re: Chance (Lindsey:D)   Chance (Lindsey:D) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:06 pm

He thought back on his home. His gangs lair was actually underground and he didn't stay above sea level for too long. But he had a good idea of how the over world was. "Well the Island as a whole is rather nice. It consists of a few different environments. A few villages dot the island but not much. The best part are the dragons." Then he finished to leave a wild thought in her head. When he had first traveled there, he had wild ideas of the place, mesmerized by the thought of dragons. But survival there was tough at first. Kain quickly glanced up in the sky, then back to the girls face. he gave a reassuring smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Chance (Lindsey:D)   Chance (Lindsey:D) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 7:30 pm

Raine clasped her hands together in excitement as he decribed the Island he live on. It sounded magnificant, A lush tropical area, clean air, a blue ocean filled her mind. What it would be like to sit on the high rocks and feel the wind through her fingers. Its been a year since she really bended.

And the idea of Dragons actually existing on the Island, she has never laid eyes on one, only heared stories from her older brother Folt. Her heat fluttered as her mind imagined a live dragon before her. She closed her eyes to dream of it, then coming to her senses, she realized how stupid she must look right now, day dreaming when there is someone trying to have a conversation with her. She scratched the back of her head, " Sorry about that.. Your home sounds so lovely. "

Its been weeks since she has been off this island, but a ferry back to the main land isnt for another three. Raine scowled at the fact that she is stuck here. She smiled as Kain looked back at her. " Umm this is an odd question, but are you hungry?" she asked, her tummy twisted around, and good scents filled the air as it was dinner time and people were cooking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chance (Lindsey:D)   Chance (Lindsey:D) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chance (Lindsey:D)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next