Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTeaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 3 I_voting_barTeaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 3 I_vote_lcapTeaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 3 I_voting_barTeaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Teaching the Avatar to sand bend.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Miku.
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Miku.

Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Avatar to sand bend.   Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:21 pm

(ears, lol.) Miku tunneled under ground, and the sand began to droop, but hardened into rock. More sand began to crawl, and it gripped her leg painfully. Miku tunneled up to safety and smiled. The fireball was blocked by sand, but the flames seeped through the holes and she was minorly burned. "You are very good, Avatar." Miku settled her hand, and the sand just fell loosely off."You are ready to face almost anyone."
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Avatar to sand bend.   Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:25 pm

Trira bend her head a little bit. "Thank you. But I need to learn much more, and I know that. But you are also very good.", she said to her teacher. "May you tell me now your name?", she suddenly asked.
Back to top Go down
Miku.
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Miku.

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Avatar to sand bend.   Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:32 pm

"Miku. Yours is Triria, correct?" She was a little confused why her name was important at the moment.(Short post because I have to.. go.)
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Avatar to sand bend.   Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:38 pm

"Yes, that is right. I am glad to know now from whom I am learning, Miku.", she said friendly. She had hated it not to know who was her teacher. She liked it to know who everybody was, because it still was a little bit strange for her that someone she had never seen before had just thought her sand bending.
Back to top Go down
Miku.
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Miku.

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Avatar to sand bend.   Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:20 pm

Miku smiled. "Ah, well, you have officially learned the art of sand bending. It will help you in small amounts, seeing that you already are an amazing bender." She bowed respectfully, and untied her hair. She blushed and made it into a large ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Avatar to sand bend.   Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 1:21 am

Trira laughed a little bit. "You seem to underestimate sandbending a little bit, even if you are the one who taught it to me. It will help me much more then in small amounts.", she said to Miku. She ment it like she had said it.
Back to top Go down
Miku.
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Miku.

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Avatar to sand bend.   Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 5:32 pm

Miku was silent for a moment. "Maybe I have." she put her arm forward and rotated her hand. The sand around the temple was swept from the ground and into the large pot.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Avatar to sand bend.   Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:26 am

Trira watched Miku. "Are you going to stay longer at the air temple?", she asked. It interested her. Slowly she looked around and watched the peace of this place. She had liked it to live there, but now she lived nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Avatar to sand bend.   Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teaching the Avatar to sand bend.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3