Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTeaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 2 I_voting_barTeaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapTeaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 2 I_voting_barTeaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Teaching the Avatar to sand bend.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Miku.
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Miku.

Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Avatar to sand bend.   Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:23 pm

Miku smiled. As it came towards her, she fell backwards, and she seemed to seep into the ground. The boulder had passed her, and Miku decided it was her turn. Thrusting her foot forward, she turned her body around, her elbow in front. Miku's balled fist was close to her chest, as if it were a pathway for chi. As she did this, the moving sand puddle had whipped up and shot forward with lighting fast speed.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Avatar to sand bend.   Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:26 pm

Trira made fast an hole and hid in it while the sand passed her hiding place. Now she was in the earth. Fast she thought what she could do. Then she had an funny idea. First she let the earth move. It was not really strong. Meanwhile she moved nearer to the stranger. Really fast she made some pillows around her teacher and then wanted to appear next to her. But she had no idea if the stranger would be there when she came to the surface again.
Back to top Go down
Miku.
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Miku.

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Avatar to sand bend.   Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:36 pm

Miku knew that Triria was in the earth. Slowly she put her bare foot in the ground, and it slowly turned to sand. It had lifted her up, slightly. She was walking, now, but so lightly Triria woud only be able to read a footstep occasionally. Miku put her foot hard, down onto the ground. Thrusting her fist forward, a large pillar had come up inches from where Triria currently was. 'I need to improve my solid bending..'
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Avatar to sand bend.   Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:08 am

Trira felt the pillar and had a new idea. She destroyed it and made many little pieces out of it. Then she pushed them away from her in a circle. At the same instant, she made a second circle behind the first one. But this second was made out of sand. Her teacher would have no chance to get away, she would have to defend herself.
Back to top Go down
Miku.
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Miku.

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Avatar to sand bend.   Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:11 pm

Miku smiled. She held up her hand as a wall of sad began to harden in front of her. She began to sink lower in the earth, and called out."Actually, feel free to use any type of bending. I shall see your true power." "Nnn..." Miku withdrew her fist, and turned it. The sharp rocks pierced the sand, makes little thorns on her side. Miku punched her fist, and a small bullet of sand, but onlu harmful as a splash of water, shot forward. It was amazingly fast.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Avatar to sand bend.   Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:17 pm

Trira laughed a little bit. "Ok, if you really want to see my true power, then I will show it to you.", she said to her teacher. She watched the bullet of sand. Fast she made a ball of air and shot the sand in many directions. After that she used the little bit of water she had with her for a water whip at her teacher and at the same time she send a tornado at her. Fast she thought what else she could do at the same time. She wanted to use sound bending, but thought that would not be fair. So she just stayed at the basic bending and sand bending.
Back to top Go down
Miku.
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Miku.

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Avatar to sand bend.   Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:22 pm

Miku laughed."Good." She tunneled under ground and opped up once the projectiles were gone. "I shall too use mine." Her fist began to show veins. Putting her palms to her chest and back, sand began to form into tentacles with a sharp edge. Miku glared, and began to focus her feet on the ground. "I have never faced such a powerful bender in a long time." It was odd that she had remained friendly.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Avatar to sand bend.   Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:30 pm

"You are also really powerful.", she said to her teacher. For one second she was in her thoughts. The last bender she saw that was really powerful had been Lu. But fast she was away from that thought. She managed to get out of the way of the tentecles. "But do not think that only because you are my teacher I will fight not with all I can.", Trira said to her. Suddenly she thought that she should really use her sound bending. She concentrated and made a tone so loud and high that it was really bad. And she made the sand move fast toward her teacher.
Back to top Go down
Miku.
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Miku.

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Avatar to sand bend.   Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:12 pm

Miku flinched. She was blurred for a second, and then she saw the sand coming. Her ears were bleeding a little bit, and she rotated her arms. The sand cloided, and she began to rotate her arms. She closed her eyes for a second, and sand slithered up Triria's leg. It began to harden. Meanwhile, Miku began to throw sand in large amounts at Triria.
Back to top Go down
Trira
Elite Apprentice
Elite Apprentice
Trira

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Avatar to sand bend.   Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:16 pm

Trira felt the sand at her legs. "Damn.", she whispered. She made rings of air around her so that she could not be hit by the sand. Then she had to try something against the sand at her legs. She had not found out that her teachers eyes were bleeding. Trira used a little bit of the water she had with her to make the hard sand liquid. Then she send three balls of air toward her teacher. And after that she also send an fireball toward her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Avatar to sand bend.   Teaching the Avatar to sand bend. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teaching the Avatar to sand bend.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next