Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_vote_lcapUndercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_voting_barUndercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_vote_lcapUndercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_voting_barUndercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Undercover in Ba Sing Se

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lynn
Administrator
Administrator
Lynn

Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Undercover in Ba Sing Se   Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:43 pm

"Thank you," Luz grinned up at him. "I told you I was good." Then she frowned when he asked what she had in mind. "I'm not sure, exactly. I've always wanted to work closely with the Earth King, so even if that means that I am a personal servant.." She inwardly grimaced. Royalty..acting as a servant..that would be interesting. Then she returned to looking up at him. "I just want to earn a living, sir. I am of noble blood, if it means anything-" She quickly stopped herself before she could say more. If she let out that she was the Light Queen..he might kill her.
And she certainly didn't want that.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Undercover in Ba Sing Se   Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:49 pm

Li watched her frown and then he nodded. "I guess you could be a servant. Sure why not, just be warned when I want you away, I mean leave me alone. Got it?" He smiled and then wondered something. What was here noble blood? She did not look like an Earth Kingdom civilian. "What is your noble bloodline?" He asked him looking him up and down. He look out the metal and then started to bend it agian in his hand. He made different shapes and then put it away.
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Administrator
Administrator
Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Undercover in Ba Sing Se   Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:58 pm

Luz watched him metalbend before snapping back to reality. He just asked her what noble bloodline she was from. Internally, she panicked, but on the outside, she remained looking cool-headed and grinning. "Do not worry, sir. I will follow orders." Now to lie some more, she thought, internally grimacing. She didn't like lying about her title. "And I am very loosely in the nobility bloodline..my father was a knight of the Dark Nation." She said, careful to say it smoothly. "And thank you, sir." She added, "For allowing me to serve you."
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Undercover in Ba Sing Se   Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:02 pm

"Good then you can start now." He moved agian on the throne and then said, "Oh a Dark Nation knight. Did he darkbend? If so can you darkbend?" He asked leaning forward in the throne and then going back and resting his back against the throne. "No problem," Li said and stood up and then looked at him and said, "Follow me." He walked down the steps and then across the throne room and stopped at the door. "Well come on I am not going to wait up." He opened it and stood there starring at him to hurry up.
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Administrator
Administrator
Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Undercover in Ba Sing Se   Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:06 pm

Luz quickly stood up and followed after him. "Where are we going?" She asked, looking around. A couple guards shot her curious glances, others simply ignored her. She looked back up at Li and continued following him. "You know, you ought to treat your guards more kindly.." She mumbled, partly to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Undercover in Ba Sing Se   Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:15 pm

When the door was opened, the pair would find a rather bored looking man with a scar just below his left eye on the cheekbone. In his hands was a clip board and in his mind was a haiku attempting to escape the suffocating work that came with helping to run the Earth Kingdom Military Academy and the paperwork that had brought him to the Palace.

"Sire... I have the newest reports of the incoming students to the military academy as well as papers that require your seal to approve spending on new equipment for the students as well as the barracks. I am sorry to say that I don't think these papers can wait."

Though he spoke of only business, it wouldn't be hard to detect that his mind was honestly elsewhere. Some of the guards stiffened around him, having served with him and a couple having been taught by him earlier in their lives.

Looking from the guards back to the King he held out the clipboard to the man in hopes of a simple signature and stamp so that he could return to the training grounds and be finished with his work for the day rather than be stuck here at the palace with the advisers and the politicians that always mucked up the works when it came to military procedure. At least he was only here for a couple of signatures and not a full meeting of the Bah Sing Se military branch.

"If I can just get your signature... I can be on my way Sire."
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Undercover in Ba Sing Se   Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:28 pm

Li looked at the man and then nodded, "Ok I can do that." He grabbed it from him and read it over looking for the things he said that were on it and then nodded, "Looks about right to me." He signed his name at the bottom and handed it back to the man. He looked him over and then asked, "What is your name agian? Also, your rank?" He looked back at the boy and then said, "I will get back to you soon King business." He drew his attention back to the man and waited for his reply. Li has seen him around, he was in the army but what rank?
Back to top Go down
Lynn
Administrator
Administrator
Lynn

PostSubject: Re: Undercover in Ba Sing Se   Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:34 pm

Luz looked at the man. He was obviously important, she could tell. She nodded at the king, "Yes, sir." And then continued studying the other man. She then realized that she hadn't introduced herself to Li. She took a moment to think of a name to use. Luz obviously wouldn't work, as it was a girl's name. And if she was a supposed darkbender's son, she wouldn't have been named 'luz' which translates to 'light.' She pondered these things while waiting for the General to answer Li's question.
Back to top Go down
Lysander
Novice
Novice

PostSubject: Re: Undercover in Ba Sing Se   Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:40 pm

"General Nymio Zine Sire, currently assigned to the Military Academy of the Earth Kingdome and former frontline strategist under King Akio."

The title was offered more as a reminder of not only his rank, but how long he had been serving the Earth Kingdome. He didn't plan on serving past Thirty years of age and that was only a few months away from now.

Shifting a bit anxiously, he really wanted to be gone and not get caught in conversation with the king of the Earth Kingdome. It was a pain to be caught by politicians and kings when he truly was best suited to the battlefield or the classroom. While he waited for the king to finish observing the papers, he did take a long look at the King's new tag-a-long in the form of a rather... feminine boy.

Something tingled on the spine of the grizzled veteran, but he pushed it away as a feeling of needless uneases and paranoia gained from the field. As of yet, he had no reason to suspect any sort of treachery from anyone just yet.
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: Undercover in Ba Sing Se   Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 9:46 pm

"Ok then General I think everything is good here." When he heard he served with his father he tried to ignore it and then said, "You seem like a good man, maybe we can talk some time about a higher rank?" He smiled and then said, "You may go if you want, I am sure they need you back at the Academy. That is if you want to stay here for a while more. I was just about to show my servant here somethings around the Palace." he motioned to the boy and moved his attention back to Nymio. "Actually, lets talk on another day I really need to deal with something else. I hope we get to meet agian good day and goodbye." He turned and started to walk down the hallway not even slowing down for Luz.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Undercover in Ba Sing Se   Undercover in Ba Sing Se - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Undercover in Ba Sing Se
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next