Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
New Character:Mai Song I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
New Character:Mai Song I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
New Character:Mai Song I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
New Character:Mai Song I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
New Character:Mai Song I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
New Character:Mai Song I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
New Character:Mai Song I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
New Character:Mai Song I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
New Character:Mai Song I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
New Character:Mai Song 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
New Character:Mai Song I_vote_lcapNew Character:Mai Song I_voting_barNew Character:Mai Song I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
New Character:Mai Song I_vote_lcapNew Character:Mai Song I_voting_barNew Character:Mai Song I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

New Character:Mai Song

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mai Song
Novice
Novice
Mai Song

New Character:Mai Song Empty
PostSubject: New Character:Mai Song   New Character:Mai Song I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:15 pm

|BASICS|
Name: Mai Song
Birthplace: Southern Water Tribe
Current Residence: Southern Water Tribe
Element: Water
Pets: Arisu, a Small Snow Fox
Weapons: Ice Staff and Twin Daggers.

|OPTIONAL|
Birthday:-
Blood type:-
Hobbies: Reading, Bending,Swimming and Drawing.
Quirks: She has a pack that has;Clothes,Healing things and a Drawing pad.
Family: Father: Hunter Song-Water bender
Mother: Mia Song-Water and Ice bender
Sister: Yin Song-Non-Bender~Twin Yang
Brother: Yang Song-Non-Bender-Twin Yin
Character Theme: Stronger by Kelly Clarkson

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: She has Black curly, shoulder length hair.
Eyes: Big, Light Slivery blue eyes.
Height: 5'4
Clothes: She wears a Pale blue dress that goes to her knees and has a split on her right side, under her dress she wears light purple leggings.With small fur lined ankle boots, that have the Water Tribe Symbol on them. When it's cold she wears a long fur lined Blue coat.
Skin: Her skin is smooth, not her hands because she goes hunting with her father and brother Yang.
Body Type: She has a lean swimmers build.
Image: New Character:Mai Song Tek50bec90ce2c551183479

|CHARACTERISTICS|
Personality: Most people see her as lively, charming,amusing and well-balanced.She's also kind, considerate and understanding, the person that will help someone cheer up. Fearless and motherly, if someone messes with her friends or Family they better watch out.She will trust you as soon as she meets you but if you turn on her then say you were acting, the trust she had in you is gone still there but gone.
Personal Strengths: She has a strong mind,Agile and Strong.
Personal Weaknesses: She trusts to easily,has a fear of heights and is overly cautious.
Hamartia: Trust to easily.
Personal Hero: Her mother and Father, Because they taught her to bend, hunt,cook and everything in between.
Dreams and Ambitions: She dreams of traveling and opening a small tea shop in the Southern Water Tribe.

Likes: Watching people Bend,listening to music and watching plays in her town with her parents.

Dislikes: Bloodbending, waiting for some one only for them not to show up, being alone, arguing with someone.

Brief History:When Mai was 4, her mother had the twins, Yin and Yang, Yin was a girl and Yang a boy.Her mother and father were sad that they weren't benders but they knew that some are benders and some aren't. Mai's mother said" They can be the balance in the family. To keep are heads from getting to big."And most of all Mai loved them and swore to protect them and love them.

When Mai was 9 her mother taught her some basic moves to Waterbending, she took to it like a fish to water.Streming water was easy to her but her mother wouldn't let her do more until she could fully control the streaming were it was like breathing.

At the age 10, Mai's father and Mother said she was a natural and taught her little things. When she asked why she was learning small things her mother Replied, Your still growing, only small things when your still small, they will get bigger as you grow.

At age 12, Mai was learning things bigger, learning to defend herself and family.Agian Mai took to it like a bird to air.

And Now at age 13, Mai wants to travel and find friends in the different tribes. And maybe find some tea from that tribe and bring it back to sell in her tea shop.[/size]

Last edited by Mai Song on Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

New Character:Mai Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Character:Mai Song   New Character:Mai Song I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 3:26 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

New Character:Mai Song
Page 1 of 1