Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Jia Song I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Jia Song I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Jia Song I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Jia Song I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Jia Song I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Jia Song I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Jia Song I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Jia Song I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Jia Song I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Jia Song 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Jia Song I_vote_lcapJia Song I_voting_barJia Song I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Jia Song

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Koki Lii
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Koki Lii

Jia Song Empty
PostSubject: Jia Song   Jia Song I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:34 pm

BASICS

Name: Jia Song
Pets: None
Weapons: None except for her innate skills and now some control over the abilities she has.

APPEARANCE

Hair: Light brown hair that hangs down to just below her shoulders and an untidy long fringe that often hangs infront of her eyes.
Eyes: Big innocent green eyes.
Height: 5"4'
Clothes: A pale green simple dress which finishes just slightly above her knees. On her feet she wears leather sandles with straps that cross and tie up her legs to halfway up her calves.
Picture:

Jia Song 40238810

CHARACTERISTICS

Personality: Jia is a very quiet innocent child who is very much unaware of the amount of danger the big wide world poses to her. She has a habit of staring at individuals which can put many people off meeting her as they always label her as 'freak'. Many a time has her curiousity got the better of her as she never fully adheres the warnings she is given.
Personal Strengths: Innocent - tries to see good in everyone, friend of the spirits - they have gifted her with a forsight of future events, easily see's through lies - but doesnt necessarily understand their reasons.
Personal Weaknesses: Her off-putting stares, the constant whisper of spirits in her ear, extremely curious, young age - no understanding of adult issues.
Personal Hero: All the spirits that have forwarned and cared for her by providing her with perfect luck so far.
Dreams and Ambitions: To be able to fully control and use her powers to the best of her ability.

Likes: Exploring, listening to the many whispers of the spirits when she's alone, being in big open spaces, dancing.

Dislikes: Being underestimated because of her age, being lied to, being forgotten, when the spirits interupt her conversations, sleeping.

Brief History: Jia's mother has always been with her just not in body, as the spirits took her a few short years after Jia's birth in order to lessen her suffering as it was causing them pain to watch Jia view her mother in agony. In order to ensure the survival of their friend on the earth, they manipulated fate as much as they could to help the child that had so far grown up in the forests. A woman whom had come the wrong way by 'coincidence' rescued the lonely child and took her in. But it wasn't long until she was disturbed by the childs stares which seemed to look straight through her and send a shiver down her spine. Jia had, since she could remember, been able to hear the deception in a persons voice, not only that, the spirits constantly whispered into her ear the truth. A reason Jia liked the spirits was that they had never deceived her, never abandoned her and never not cared for her. Anyway the woman who had so kindly taken her in, after several years of trying to ignore the child's strange ways, a madness gripped her and she called for an assassin to remove the kid from her life. Jia had been playing in the fields when the scenery around her changed, her mind whirled and forced her eyes to close. At this point she could see from a birds view in a blurry and yet focused picture, the assassin collecting his payment, which rewound to his haunting form hurrying through the woodland that separated the field from the house, which rewound to an image which had shocked her yound mind to the core. There she had seen herself spreadeagled on the grass, a red flower of blood blossoming from her chest, the black clad figure looming over her defenseless body. Jia at this point forced her eyes open to discover herself on all fours, panting back in the field. A desperate hiss had sounded in her ear "Run..." She needed no more persuasion. That was the first time she experienced the gift the spirits had bestowed upon her. In the years following that situation, the future glimpses had become more frequent, so much so that now she could close her eyes and search for it and the spirits would welcome her insights. Whilst exploring the elemental she met a spirit bender who had felt her presence and took her under his wing and taught her basics. She can now call upon some spirits for strength but only those that have be kind to her and she can reduce the whispers of the spirits in her ears when she begins conversations but she still has trouble closing her mind when sleeping reason why she dislikes this natural everyday ritual. Jia has no idea who her father is and this question constantly niggles her mind but her spirit friends refuse to divulge information, so for know her true inheritance is unknown.

Last edited by Koki Lii on Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

Jia Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jia Song   Jia Song I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:43 pm

Approved. =)
Back to top Go down
Koki Lii