Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Some R&R - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Some R&R - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Some R&R - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Some R&R - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Some R&R - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Some R&R - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Some R&R - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Some R&R - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Some R&R - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Some R&R - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Some R&R - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSome R&R - Page 2 I_voting_barSome R&R - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Some R&R - Page 2 I_vote_lcapSome R&R - Page 2 I_voting_barSome R&R - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Some R&R

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
firebender313
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
firebender313

Some R&R - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some R&R   Some R&R - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:48 am

"Oh this bantering is very enjoyable, it really and trully is. But if you must know I have been given the opportunity to be promoted but I turn them down because I like to stay and fight alongside my brothers." He said with a firm voice. "Now I am sorry if I don't run around bothering soldiers who are merely there to allow a certain lieutenant passage around the Islands." He said with an even firmer voice.
Back to top Go down
Air Prince Kaas
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Air Prince Kaas

Some R&R - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some R&R   Some R&R - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:52 am

"Oh do believe me when i say that i am not here to 'bother soldiers' but I am here to get little....rest and relaxation. You know. All the time actually being on the front is hard work....but i guess...compared to the book reading of an up and coming officer, figing for your life, and the lives of others is nothing."
Back to top Go down
firebender313
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
firebender313

Some R&R - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some R&R   Some R&R - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:07 am

Shen laughed "Well we agree on one thing, I just got donw with my R&R." Shen said. "I am on my way now actually to meet up with the Fire Lord to get my orders." He statted when he heard an explosion on the side of the ship. "What was that!" Shen yelled. A soldier ran up to him. "Sir Pirates!"

Shen ran the the starboard side of the boat. He saw the pirate ship heading their way. It was a large one, about the same size of their frigate. Shen put his helmet on. "Okay everyone take your stations, we are going to fight them off, keep them away from Ember Island, it is vacation time and there are women and children there." SHen commanded concerned for the civilians.

The soldiers started to fire flamming rocks at the Pirate ship.
Back to top Go down
Air Prince Kaas
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Air Prince Kaas

Some R&R - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some R&R   Some R&R - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:13 am

Kaas walked up to Shen. "So. Do you have a plan? It's only fair that I help since I took one of your men out of duty." Kaas already had his staff in hand, and was ready to do as he was asked, but was anxious to work on his new skill more as well.
Back to top Go down
firebender313
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
firebender313

Some R&R - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some R&R   Some R&R - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:36 am

"Yeah, let me see, ok see if you can get there ship closer to ours so I can have my soldiers take their ship." Shen said. "Men hold your fire, let the Airbender go over there to get them closer we want them alive for the time being." Shen commanded,:Jjust keep their missiles at bay." He followed.
Back to top Go down
Air Prince Kaas
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Air Prince Kaas

Some R&R - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some R&R   Some R&R - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:40 am

"Though that objective would have been better suited to a waterbender, It shouldn't be a problem....They have sails...and I control the wind." Kaas took a few steps back and swan dove off the boat. A few second later, after a few gasps and woahs from the soldiers, a glider appeared, zipping towards and above the pirate ship. "DON'T HOLD YOUR FIRE!" Kaas shouted back at Shen.
Back to top Go down
firebender313
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
firebender313

Some R&R - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some R&R   Some R&R - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:51 am

"Everyone keep firing at them, Aim for the low lives, not the leaders." Shen said. He jumped off the boat as well, the soldiers looked over the edge, and saw Shen take off with a jet stream of fire coming from his feet. He soared over to the pirate ship even with Prince Kaas. "Your not the only one capable of flying." He said jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Gendo Riis
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Gendo Riis

Some R&R - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some R&R   Some R&R - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:19 pm

"You know, despite the fact that ever since Avatar Aang, our countries have not really been in agreement, i might actually like you," Kaas said with a smile. "Now cover your ears...or drop like a log and drown. This will hurt." Kaas shot straight up, and hovered above the pirate ship, then, in one curt movement, he let go of his glider and converted it back into a staff, and dove head first at the deck, where he landed, bringing his staff down hard on one of the metal tips. an unbearable, incredibly strong soundwave was emitted, and all those on the ship yelped in pain, grasped at their scalps, and fell paralyzed.
Back to top Go down
firebender313
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
firebender313

Some R&R - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some R&R   Some R&R - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 12:06 am

Shen watched as the Prince severly damaged the pirates ears. "Very nice Prince Kaas." Shen said. Shen stopped his jet propolsion and landed on the ship. There were some people left on the ship, the ones who werent paralyzed.

Shen ran up to them, they would stab at him with spears and swords and Shen would use his Dao swords to cut and block them. Shen jumped over a man and landed in a squat. He spun on his back sending fire knocking the men that were surrounding him back. Shen ran cutting through the pirates, "Kaas we have to keep the captain alive." Shen yelled. Shen took command of the helm and steared the boat towards the Frigate.
Back to top Go down
Gendo Riis
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Gendo Riis

Some R&R - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some R&R   Some R&R - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:41 pm

Kaas nodded and headed straight towards the captains quarters, and burst through the door. "Good day, captain," Kaas said with a bow. "Unfortunately, under the circumstances, I'm going to have to take you captive." The captain smiled, which made Kaas nervous. "That won't be necessary, Your Highness. But this will work vice-versa." The captain stomped, and out of nowhere, sand rose from under the floorboards. the earth bender raised his fist and two pillars of sand rose quickly, but not quick enough. Kaas jumped, planted his feet on the pillar, and pushed, propelling himself. He bended the air, lifting the captain of the floor, and struck him across the head, knocking him unconscious. a few seconds later, Kaas walked to the main deck with the man over his shoulder. "The captain issue is taken care of, Shen."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some R&R - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some R&R   Some R&R - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some R&R
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2010 :: July-
Jump to: