Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Some R&R I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Some R&R I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Some R&R I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Some R&R I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Some R&R I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Some R&R I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Some R&R I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Some R&R I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Some R&R I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Some R&R 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Some R&R I_vote_lcapSome R&R I_voting_barSome R&R I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Some R&R

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
firebender313
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
firebender313

Some R&R Empty
PostSubject: Some R&R   Some R&R I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:54 pm

Shen stepped out onto the deck overlooking the beach. Shen saw people running around playing and swimming. Shen turned around in utter dissapointment. He went into the kitchen and grabbed some food. Shen then decided to go down to the beach.

SHen stepped onto the sand, he took off his shirt and laid down on the sand. He starred into the sun. Shen then silently drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Some R&R Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some R&R   Some R&R I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:40 pm

A messenger hawk landed next to Shen. The message read "Hey Shen, it's your cousin Kouzai, return to the palace I'll meet you there, there's something we need to discuss."
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
firebender313
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
firebender313

Some R&R Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some R&R   Some R&R I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:53 pm

Shen closed the message and walked back to the house. Shen walked into the bedroom, he put on his Fire Nation Military Uniform. Shen then grabbed his swords, and walked to the boats to take him back to the Palace.
Back to top Go down
Air Prince Kaas
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Air Prince Kaas

Some R&R Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some R&R   Some R&R I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:12 am

Kaas, though his staff was on his back, held a firm grip on it and looked at the fire nation corporal with a challenging look. "You're going to regret this," Kaas said with a defiant, but challenging smile. The teae was enough to push the fire nation soldier over the edge. He broke free of the grip of his comrades, and through his best moves at Kaas at once.

Immediately, Kaas formed a wall of air in front of himself, shielding himself from the fire, but, before the balls of flame hit the wall, Kaas closed the wall around the flame, creating a ball of air and fire. He moved his wrist, and punched at the ball, sending it flying back double-speed at the corporal, then, as the corporal prepared to jump out of the way, the ball dissipated. The soldier sighed in relief, but as Kaas lifted his hand, and chopped diagonally at the air, the soldier stopped abruptly, contorted his face in pain, and fell to the ground in an episode of convulsions.

"I told you. Private, Take your comrade to the hospital wing of the ship. He will be ok. I contorted the binaural waves in his head. give him a couple hours." the other, uch younger soldier nodded quickly and nervously, and Kaas bent over the convulsing soldier. "Nothing personal, mate."
Back to top Go down
firebender313
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
firebender313

Some R&R Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some R&R   Some R&R I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:20 am

Shen walked on the deck. "What is going on here?" Shen said. Starring at the Airbender. "Well speak!" He commanded. The soldier stuttered, "Corporal Li insulted the... m-man, and then he a-a-ttacked him. Then Li ended up being hauled off to the medical w-ward." He finished. "Get out of here." Shen commanded. "Yes sir Lieutenant." He said saluting him.

Shen turned to the mysterious Airbender. "So causing troubles with the crew are you?" He said to the Airbender standing five yards away.
Back to top Go down
Air Prince Kaas
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Air Prince Kaas

Some R&R Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some R&R   Some R&R I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:25 am

"Well...we jump right to the point, making false accusations and such.....uh.....Shen, I do believe. Right?" Kaas crossed his arms in front of his chest. "I wasn't making trouble, Royal Cousin. I was asking for status on the war.......seeing as though it is the fire nation causing all the trouble right now. Plus....your corporal...Li, if i remember, threatened my nation. You may be the Royal Cousin, but i am the Royal Prince. And I'll stand for no man threatening my people. Your corporal learned his lesson." Kaas flashed his little challenging smile again, and rubbed the stubble that was now growing on his chin.
Back to top Go down
firebender313
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
firebender313

Some R&R Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some R&R   Some R&R I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:30 am

"Silly outsider. I wish we were the reason for this war, but unfortunatly we are trying to stop the war." Shen said. He noticed the grin. "I believe the Fire Nation should control the world, then there will be peace." Shen said boastfully.

Shen turned around. "But I can understand why someone who bends Air would attack a little Corporal especially when that Airbender is a Prince." He said grinning. "So much honor in that." He finished laughing.
Back to top Go down
Air Prince Kaas
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Air Prince Kaas

Some R&R Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some R&R   Some R&R I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:35 am

The grin on Kaas' face widened. "The honor is in defending one's country, not insulting it. There is no honor in defending a man whose honor is equal to those of the lowest criminals. And with ruling the world comes great responsibility. Something the Fire Nation does not have. Keep your challenges to yourself, Shen. You won't like where they get you chould i actually take you up on one."
Back to top Go down
firebender313
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
firebender313

Some R&R Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some R&R   Some R&R I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:39 am

Shen grinned, "I am very capable of taking the responsibility of controling the World." Shen said. "And I believe you are taking on too much you can handle yourself Prince." He said. "Which I didn't even catch your name?" He asked sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Air Prince Kaas
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Air Prince Kaas

Some R&R Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some R&R   Some R&R I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:44 am

Kaas nodded in mock respect. "Oh how rude of me. Being held up by all your royal responsibilities....especially doing your best to gain the rank of uh....mere lieutenant in the Fire Nation Army when it only took your cousin a mere year to do so must be very challenging....all that and uh.....doing nothing must really eat away at your time. I am Kaas. Prince of the Air Nomads." Kaas' smile grew broader yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some R&R Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some R&R   Some R&R I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some R&R
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: The Avatar RPG Archives *Insert Angel Music Here* :: 2010 :: July-
Jump to: