Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Taral Kasha's pet's I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Taral Kasha's pet's I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Taral Kasha's pet's I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Taral Kasha's pet's I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Taral Kasha's pet's I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Taral Kasha's pet's I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Taral Kasha's pet's I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Taral Kasha's pet's I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Taral Kasha's pet's I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Taral Kasha's pet's 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Taral Kasha's pet's I_vote_lcapTaral Kasha's pet's I_voting_barTaral Kasha's pet's I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Taral Kasha's pet's I_vote_lcapTaral Kasha's pet's I_voting_barTaral Kasha's pet's I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Taral Kasha's pet's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
tegu8788
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
tegu8788

Taral Kasha's pet's Empty
PostSubject: Taral Kasha's pet's   Taral Kasha's pet's I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:30 pm

Name: Hi-chee
Species: Goat Gorilla
Appearance: A larger member of his species, his shoulders are 9 feet high. His fur is a brownish red, with wide green eyes. Both of his antlers and his teeth are sharp, and his ears are slightly longer than usual, even for a goat gorilla. His mane is an even darker red. He has a few beads in his goatee, and his tail as well. His right ear is frayed, a scar from an old fight.
Personality: Hi-chee loves to be active, he is able to travel quickly over long distances while carrying a heavy load, Hi-chee is known for his protective nature over his traveling companions, often growling at anyone that poses a threat. He also has a habit of taking creatures he likes and placing them on his head.
Background: Captured as a infant by bandits, Hi-chee was forced to fight against hog monkeys and pygmy pumas for their entertainment. Taral was able to reach out to him, and with the mental urgings, Hi-chee escaped his cage, released the other gladiatorial animals, and carried Taral away. They have travelled together ever since, and now that he's fully grown, he carries Taral around on his back wherever they go.

Name: Thuroth
Species: Armadillo Wolf
Appearance: Thuroth has a long scar in the armored plates on her back, where a water bender had struck her as a youth. The plates go from the tip of her nose all the way down to her tail, covering her shoulders but not her hips. Her fur is a light grey color, and the plates are black with a blue sheen. Her eyes are golden
Personality: Thuroth has a fear of large bodies of water, and will curl up into a ball when confronted. She is very energetic, loving to run and jump, as well as dig for roots and small animals. She enjoys snuggling in the cold nights with Hi-chee, but prefers to run instead of ride.
Background: Separated from her pack while hunting, a water bender "defended" himself, cutting a grove in her back plate. She fled in the opposite direction, and in fear ran for days. Exhausted, she was discovered by Taral, who nursed her back to health. Now, she runs with a new pack.

Name: Rassin
Species: Viper Bat
Appearance: With a wingspan of four feet and a body length of five feet, Rassin is an impressive sight in flight. Bright red scales cover his body, with black diamonds running down the spine. The mouth can swallow things twice the size of his head, and his fangs are sharp and full of venom. His large ears lay flat against his head when not in use, and he can use the rattle on his tail to aid in echolocation.
Personality: Rassin often drapes himself around Taral's neck like a scarf, and is often mistaken as such. Taral keeps him well fed and that keeps Rassin tame. However, at the flick of the wrist, Rassin will fly off his neck and attack Taral's target. Mostly concerned with food and shelter, Taral provides Rassin with plenty.
Background: Living in a cave, a Badgemole bent the cave, isolating him from the colony. Flying along in the dark, Rassin was attracted to the smell of Taral's campfire, and the elephant rat on the fire. Over the course of a week, Rassin followed the band, and eventually became domesticated.
Back to top Go down

Taral Kasha's pet's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taral Kasha's pet's   Taral Kasha's pet's I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 11:36 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down

Taral Kasha's pet's
Page 1 of 1