Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Coming Soon to an Avatar RPG Near You! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Coming Soon to an Avatar RPG Near You! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Coming Soon to an Avatar RPG Near You! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Coming Soon to an Avatar RPG Near You! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Coming Soon to an Avatar RPG Near You! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Coming Soon to an Avatar RPG Near You! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Coming Soon to an Avatar RPG Near You! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Coming Soon to an Avatar RPG Near You! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Coming Soon to an Avatar RPG Near You! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Coming Soon to an Avatar RPG Near You! 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Coming Soon to an Avatar RPG Near You! I_vote_lcapComing Soon to an Avatar RPG Near You! I_voting_barComing Soon to an Avatar RPG Near You! I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Coming Soon to an Avatar RPG Near You! I_vote_lcapComing Soon to an Avatar RPG Near You! I_voting_barComing Soon to an Avatar RPG Near You! I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Coming Soon to an Avatar RPG Near You!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Coming Soon to an Avatar RPG Near You! Empty
PostSubject: Coming Soon to an Avatar RPG Near You!   Coming Soon to an Avatar RPG Near You! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:20 pm

Hello my fellow friends of Avatar The Last Airbender RPG, I am very excited to tell you all of the coming attractions to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG. I assure you all that all of these new changes and attractions will be worth your while.

Our first and foremost change, will be something that you all have been looking forward to for a long, long time. After much deliberation and discussion between the staff of the site, we of Avatar RPG are proud to announce to you, that we will soon be holding the first Avatar The Last Airbender RPG Benders Tournament. This tournament will be IC (In Character) and will be held between the Six Nations (The Water Tribes, the Air Kingdom, the Vermilion Dragon Empire, the Earth Kingdom, and the Light and Dark States.) The best benders of each nation will be tested In Character to qualify for this tournament, and those who make it will move on to compete in the tournament: The Annual, Bending World Cup.

This tournament will work similarly to the Olympics. The best benders from each nation are chosen to compete against each other. There are four tournaments to compete in. The first is the Singles Tournament, which consists of one on one matches, followed by the Double Tournament, wherein two teams of two will face off. Then the Triples Tournament, which consists of two three man teams facing each other, and then finally, Squad Tournaments, where squads of four will face off against each other.

The rules and such will be explained further in detail in a very long post closer to the tournament, but rest assured it is all planned out and ready to go. Now as for a date of the tournament, we do not have one yet. Due to the plot consisting of everyone being at war with Ullondor, now isn't a good time to hold and IC tournament, but I assure you once the plot is over the tournament will be held. Now because of the dissapointment of this all, the staff is planning an OOC (Out of Character) Tournament, between the members of the RPG while you wait. Players can enter in any character they like, to a limit of 3. The date of this tournament is still unknown, but may be held closer to Christmas/New Years at the latest, or Thanksgiving at the earliest.

Now another change you may have noticed is the new Store section and Avatar RPG Shop forum. This is because we at Avatar RPG know how much people love Avatar, but the lack of Avatar designed clothes is disappointing, that is why we have decided to set up a section where people can--for a not to expensive price--buy t-shirts, hoodies, mugs, pens and anything else they wish, all designed in an Avatar fashion. There will be three sections to the Shop, Legend of Korra Merchandise, Avatar the Last Airbender Merchandise, and Avatar RPG Merchandise. There will also be a section where people can request custom design items with their own pictures and writing on it.

The money from sales will go towards improving aspects of the site which Forumotion does not already provide for free, restocking merchandise once our stock has been depleted, and first and foremost, a majority of our proceeds will go towards the Aga Khan Foundation. The members of Avatar RPG have always been lucky enough to have the opportunities we do, but some of us in this world aren't so lucky. That is why the staff and I agree that the money should go towards the betterment of the welfare of others.

On a final note, I would just like to thank everyone for taking the time to read this, and for your patronage over the years. Your rping skills and talents are welcome, and prized. We thank you for your patience as we bring these new changes into effect, and we hope that you will enjoy them once they are placed on the site.

To our dedicated and loyal members,

From your staff.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Coming Soon to an Avatar RPG Near You!
Page 1 of 1