Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Coming Home || OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Coming Home || OPEN I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Coming Home || OPEN I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Coming Home || OPEN I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Coming Home || OPEN I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Coming Home || OPEN I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Coming Home || OPEN I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Coming Home || OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Coming Home || OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Coming Home || OPEN 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Coming Home || OPEN I_vote_lcapComing Home || OPEN I_voting_barComing Home || OPEN I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Coming Home || OPEN I_vote_lcapComing Home || OPEN I_voting_barComing Home || OPEN I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Coming Home || OPEN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

Coming Home || OPEN Empty
PostSubject: Coming Home || OPEN   Coming Home || OPEN I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 7:12 pm

Predestination; it was the name of the magnificent airship, owned by the Vermilion Dragon Imperial Airship Force, and commanded by Lieutenant Kotetsu N. Kururugi. Having seemingly endless potential, and great displays of efforts as he grew in his ranks over his years of service, they entrusted the promoted second lieutenant with his own airship a few weeks before the declaration of war against the mysterious 'New World.' A grand in size piece of machinery, with little over a hundred crew aboard the vessel, it was undoubtedly a big task to manage and could come with high amounts of pressure, but the brunette saw it as an honor. To be able to be considered an accomplished enough military lieutenant that he earned his own ship -- he saw that as simply astounding, considering it being himself; a lone boy with no idea what he was doing in the beginning.

Stepping closer towards the main window of the navigation deck within the front depths of the airship, Kotetsu believed it all to be surreal. Having a never-wavering gaze at the sunset that filled the sky with an orange hue ahead of him, he was to accompany a select few of his superiors to the Light Kingdom Capital in order to discuss battle tactics involving his airship. He believed what made it all even more so exciting was his return to his hometown. It had been five years since he had came to the familiar city. He was sure he'd encounter some minor differences, but otherwise, he imagined the vibrant, bright city. He may have been twenty-four years of age, but still the heart of the child that waited restlessly for anything he was looking forward to.

Running his calloused fingers through his choppy, layered mess of brown locks, Kotetsu turned abruptly to the side when he heard someone address him.

"Lieutenant Kururugi. We're approaching the landing zone of the city."

Giving the navigator a nod of the head, the lieutenant patiently waited for the large, steel aircraft to make the proper landing before he left the ship soon after the announcement of their near arrival. Having a little spare time on his hands before the meeting was to occur with the generals of the Capital, he mentally debated with himself on what he should do as he adjusted the collar of his red, standard military uniform. Then tilting his hat ever so slightly forward, he called out to his assistant, "I'll be back in time before they gather. As for now, I'll be off!" And, with that, Kotetsu leisurely made his way passed the guarded gates of the landing zone and into the bustling streets of the flourishing city. Passing countless of nameless faces, he was nearly knocked over due to a push from behind.

"Ah, my apologies," he humbly replied, as he turned to face his instigator and put a hand on his chest in remorse. "Forgive me, it's been a while since I've been in these parts. I seem to have forgotten that it is always moving," Kotetsu added playfully, lending a gentle smile and attention with his polite eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home || OPEN   Coming Home || OPEN I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:01 pm

Lona liked up, her gorgeous girl eyes held no hate, her arms was holding her up. Her dress was spread out across the ground. She had no clue why she was there but she love wandering the light nation. She was in love with the nation and even though she was only furteen she already knew so much, she jumped up and brushed off her hands, her silver hair was in a braid and tossed over her shoulder." Hello I am Loba." She told the man holding her hand out, a bright smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home || OPEN   Coming Home || OPEN I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:30 pm

Greeted by undoubtedly loving eyes from a girl that was blatantly years younger than him, under the consideration of her appearance and far shorter height, the lieutenant couldn't help but return a gentle expression towards the girl.

"Well, hello, Lona," the brunette greeted with the tip of his hat, "Kotetsu Kururugi, at your service."

Taking her hand into his in order to complete the introduction properly, he then apologetically gave her another faint, but well-meaning smile as he politely bowed, "I hope I brought you no harm from my intrusion." Regardless of the specificities, like if it was she, that in actuality, gave him the small nudge from beginning, the lieutenant remained in his friendly manner and took whatever blame.

"What brings you to the capital, Miss?"
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home || OPEN   Coming Home || OPEN I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:36 pm

" It okay, I'm not hurt." Lona told him with a gentle smile, he was a older man, and he was a gentleman. Lona relaxed her handed on her dress, a habit and then she respond to the guy with a gentle laugh." I live here, I'm Princess Lona." She told him. But it kinda made her feel like she has interact with the kingdom more often, she looked up." I'm just walking around here, I try to take a stroll threw the nation every once and awhile. She told him. Her solved hair seem to shine a bit.
Back to top Go down
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home || OPEN   Coming Home || OPEN I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 10:48 pm

Giving a nod in confirmation, Kotestu gave a relieved, playful sigh, "Phew. I would have been scared if I had hurt a little lady like you." Flashing a grin, an eyebrow was immediately arched, and his brown orbs widened at her words. "P-Princess?" Letting out the rhetorical question in surprise, he hated to admit the fact that he didn't necessarily keep up to date with his kingdom. Under duty for the Vermilion Dragon Imperial Airship Force, he traveled to so many different locations and palaces, and learned the names of multiple people. He almost felt as if he didn't deserve the title of a citizen of the Light Nation Capital at the moment, due to his lack of knowledge of recent events within his home city.

"By yourself?" the lieutenant began, "But, as princess should never leave the confines of her palace without some sort of guard, or watchmen, no? While I understand the Light Bender State leans more towards the safer nations, I still wouldn't let someone of such ranking go out by herself under my watch," the brunette rambled somewhat officially. "Allow me to accompany you?" Moving one arm behind his lower back, and another extending outward in a fluent motion, as if he wanted her to walk with him, he hoped the royal would step forward to continue their leisure chatter.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home || OPEN   Coming Home || OPEN I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:01 pm

Even though Lona didn't want to, she could never say no to a gentlemen/ citizen of her nation. She nodded as he bowed." So I see you are part of a air force?" She ask looking at the plane he just came off. She lifted her dress a little so it was easier to walk. Her braid switched as it hit her back and chest multiple times as she walked. Her eyes were on the man awaiting his answer. She wondered if he was a light bender. It was always nice to see one around, know they were around somehow made her feel safe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming Home || OPEN   Coming Home || OPEN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming Home || OPEN
Page 1 of 1