Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Duskbearer (Yurusu Kessho's Sword) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Duskbearer (Yurusu Kessho's Sword) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Duskbearer (Yurusu Kessho's Sword) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Duskbearer (Yurusu Kessho's Sword) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Duskbearer (Yurusu Kessho's Sword) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Duskbearer (Yurusu Kessho's Sword) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Duskbearer (Yurusu Kessho's Sword) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Duskbearer (Yurusu Kessho's Sword) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Duskbearer (Yurusu Kessho's Sword) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Duskbearer (Yurusu Kessho's Sword) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Duskbearer (Yurusu Kessho's Sword) I_vote_lcapThe Duskbearer (Yurusu Kessho's Sword) I_voting_barThe Duskbearer (Yurusu Kessho's Sword) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Duskbearer (Yurusu Kessho's Sword) I_vote_lcapThe Duskbearer (Yurusu Kessho's Sword) I_voting_barThe Duskbearer (Yurusu Kessho's Sword) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Duskbearer (Yurusu Kessho's Sword)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsumi Buredo
Role-playmaster General
Role-playmaster General
Tsumi Buredo

The Duskbearer (Yurusu Kessho's Sword) Empty
PostSubject: The Duskbearer (Yurusu Kessho's Sword)   The Duskbearer (Yurusu Kessho's Sword) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:05 pm

Name: The Duskbearer
Amount: 1
Type: Sword
Appearance:

Picture:

Special Abilities:

Arrowtail: A 30-foot long chain, which fires from the back end of The Duskbearer, using an air compression valve, which is activated by a button on the handle. 1 post cooldown.

Containment Chamber: A chamber in the middle of The Duskbearer, which holds a sort of crystal-growing chamber. A button on the handle of the sword opens the chamber, making bending possible.

Containment Chamber 2: Due to practiced affinity with his sword, Yurusu is now able to bend the crystal inside without opening the chamber, thus opening up many new possibilities.

Splitter: Yurusu's sword has been altered, to hold five other swords at once. A squeeze of the handle, followed by the push of the Arrowtail release button twice, releases one of the six swords stored within. A third push releases all five at once.

All swords, when released:

Origin/History:  It was a sunny day, nothing out of the ordinary for Yurusu Kessho, a nomadic Earthbender. He had been travelling alone for 13 years, and thought it best to return to his hometown, The Village of Peace. He was, however, in for a surprise upon his arrival. In the distance, Yurusu could clearly make out the sounds of a battle. He rushed forward, fearing for the safety of those living within the bounds of this horrid battle. Through the ancestor’s forest he ran, dodging what appeared to be giant bubbles, with horrible memories floating inside. Smaller ones were faster, but appeared to be less horrible. “So….the bigger the regret, the bigger the bubble!” Yurusu mused, to himself.

He passed the last trees of the forest, and came upon two people, locked in an epic battle. Yurusu  ran into the village, to check if his sister was ok. He had just gotten about 100 feet from his house, when he heard a loud voice cry out, “Blackheart Style..” Blackheart? The old demons, who liked to curse people? “…Draconic Sword Technique!” The sky grew black, as the clouds began to glow a menacing red. A small, glowing ball of light flew from where the battle was, up into the sky, where the clouds began to swirl. They swirled faster and faster, and took form, as a large sword flew up into the middle. The clouds were all sucked into it, in an instantaneous flash. From where the sword was, a black dragon flew down, wrapping itself around the village.

This dragon was menacing, to say the least, but there was something strange about it. Instead of a tail, the dragon ended in the hilt of a sword. The dragon breathed white hot flames into the village, setting homes aflame, and permanently ending the lives of many. Yurusu shook his head, no longer mesmerized by the epic battle at hand, and ran into his home. “Shinrai! Where are you?!” He called. “Who’s there? And how did you survive the flames?!” a female voice replied, from the master bedroom. “Yurusu?! I thought you DIED!” She said to him, wrapping her arms around him. Yurusu smiled, happily enjoying his sister’s embrace. “We have to go! The village is being burned to the ground!” He said to her, remembering his predicament.

They ran through the village streets, toward the only place they’d be safe from a fire: The Blackheart’s cave. Inside, they walked through the halls of the cave, trying to ignore the sound of a thousand voices, all calling for help. “Who enters our home?!” They heard, from the next room of the cave.

In the final room of the cave, there were three altars, reading “Zo”, “Kyn”, and “Rei”. There wasn’t much time to examine them, however, before three demons appeared, one above each altar. “WHAT DO YOU WANT, IN A TIME LIKE THIS?” They boomed, all as one. “I want to protect my sister.” Yurusu shouted back, not fazed by a loud noise. “YOU ARE NOT SCARED IF US?” They boomed back. “No! I’m not, and I won’t hesitate to fight, should you choose to threaten us!” He replied. “Ha! And here, we thought Z was the only competent human on this planet of cowards. “Z? Who’s….  Nevermind. Anyway, I need a weapon, something that can help my sister and I to get far away from here.” He said, noticing that the blackhearts had changed into a less threatening form.

“We can provide you with something simple, but only because of one thing, and one thing only.” They said, condescending in tone. “And what’s that?” he asked. “You remind us of Z. Here, take this. It’s junk to us, anyway” The middle one, presumably Kyn, snapped her fingers, and a large sword fell from the ceiling, sticking it’s blade into the ground, about 4 feet from Yurusu. “If you can lift it, that is.” They snickered, fading away mysteriously.

Yurusu approached the sword, wrenching it from the ground, and hefting it onto his shoulder. It was massive, to say the least, and a large burden to carry, but Yurusu would grow accustomed to it over time. A final voice boomed across the cave. “A sword is a thousand times stronger when you know it’s name. Keep this name in your heart, and call upon it when you need to. Your sword is the Bearer of Dusk.

Last edited by Tsumi Buredo on Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:05 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=7024957
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

The Duskbearer (Yurusu Kessho's Sword) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Duskbearer (Yurusu Kessho's Sword)   The Duskbearer (Yurusu Kessho's Sword) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:52 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down

The Duskbearer (Yurusu Kessho's Sword)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Character Creation :: Application Limbo-Claim Depot-
Jump to: