Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
I'm SO deeply sorry guys... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
I'm SO deeply sorry guys... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
I'm SO deeply sorry guys... I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
I'm SO deeply sorry guys... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
I'm SO deeply sorry guys... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
I'm SO deeply sorry guys... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
I'm SO deeply sorry guys... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
I'm SO deeply sorry guys... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
I'm SO deeply sorry guys... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
I'm SO deeply sorry guys... 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
I'm SO deeply sorry guys... I_vote_lcapI'm SO deeply sorry guys... I_voting_barI'm SO deeply sorry guys... I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
I'm SO deeply sorry guys... I_vote_lcapI'm SO deeply sorry guys... I_voting_barI'm SO deeply sorry guys... I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

I'm SO deeply sorry guys...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
drakendottir
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
drakendottir

I'm SO deeply sorry guys... Empty
PostSubject: I'm SO deeply sorry guys...   I'm SO deeply sorry guys... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 7:00 am

I know, I know, you probably all waited for this or for my return.
I have been passive for a while now and that is for a very good reason. I don't have a lot of time in my real life. Sadly, as it looks for now, I have none whatsoever for RP. And trust me, that sucks, I know.

For weeks people have waited for me to post and I always tell them I'll get right to it. But I don't. I just can't because I don't have the time. Yeah, it's that much stress.

So I'll be fair to you guys - as fair as I should have been weeks ago - and tell you I'm inactive, and I don't know for how long. Just skip my parts in the rps or drop them completely, whatever fits better. I hoped I could manage to do everything at once, but as it looks now, I have to make some priorities in my life, otherwise I'm just drowning. Not literally, obviously, but you catch my drift.

I hope I will be back some day. Please don't be mad at me, I did not mean to let you all down like this.

Thanks for all the patience, all the fun, all the great times I had here and all the wonderful characters I was allowed to create and to encounter in the lovely world you guys build. Keep it up. I'll really miss this board and this community.

Hopefully, see you someday soon!

Draken
Back to top Go down

I'm SO deeply sorry guys...
Page 1 of 1