Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Hi there, you guys! :> I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Hi there, you guys! :> I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Hi there, you guys! :> I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Hi there, you guys! :> I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Hi there, you guys! :> I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Hi there, you guys! :> I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Hi there, you guys! :> I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Hi there, you guys! :> I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Hi there, you guys! :> I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Hi there, you guys! :> 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Hi there, you guys! :> I_vote_lcapHi there, you guys! :> I_voting_barHi there, you guys! :> I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Hi there, you guys! :> I_vote_lcapHi there, you guys! :> I_voting_barHi there, you guys! :> I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Hi there, you guys! :>

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MyrinNe
Novice
Novice
MyrinNe

Hi there, you guys! :> Empty
PostSubject: Hi there, you guys! :>   Hi there, you guys! :> I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 3:17 pm

So, Hi there! I am new to the forum. It looks active to me, which is great. You don't know how many other forums I found but were not active, so it is a relief to find this one. Smile

I am old/new fan to Avatar? I have been a fan since AtLA Came out, but I am sorta new at the ending of Avatar. After all these years, I am finally catching up since I missed the last few episodes of the series. Slowly catching up, haha.

I am in College at the moment taking Cores, so I apologize in advance if I am not that active. Don't mind me though. I am probably drowing in a sea of papers, that is all. Nothing to worry about.

I am also an avid roleplayer, and I prefer roleplaying in paragraphs since that is what I am used to, haha. I do have a character in mind. In fact, I have had her for a year, but could not find a home for her. So, I guess I do now :>.

So, yeah! Nice to meet you guys. I hope I can be active :>
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweethoneyamber.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, you guys! :>   Hi there, you guys! :> I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:02 pm

Welcome! I know how you feel about finding an active site man. Btw I am kyo^_^. And before you get your character app done and over with I suggest you read up on bending, rules and past plots, k? Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, you guys! :>   Hi there, you guys! :> I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:17 pm

I am one of the Admins of the forum. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
MyrinNe
Novice
Novice
MyrinNe

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, you guys! :>   Hi there, you guys! :> I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 4:39 pm

@ Kyo: Hi there Kyo! Just call me Mye :>. I already did all that before I even joined the Site. I may have to re-read the plot over to get it all in once again Smile. Lots of interesting Info. I will be sure to follow everything to the fullest.

And I know, man. I have been wanting to join at least one forum that was either pirates of the caribbean or Avatar:TLA, but most of them are dead sadly. So, here I am , haha.

@ thelooneymuffin

Alright! I will be sure to go to you if I need any help :>
Back to top Go down
http://www.sweethoneyamber.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi there, you guys! :>   Hi there, you guys! :> I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi there, you guys! :>
Page 1 of 1