Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Caught in the Act (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Caught in the Act (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Caught in the Act (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Caught in the Act (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Caught in the Act (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Caught in the Act (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Caught in the Act (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Caught in the Act (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Caught in the Act (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Caught in the Act (open) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Caught in the Act (open) I_vote_lcapCaught in the Act (open) I_voting_barCaught in the Act (open) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Caught in the Act (open) I_vote_lcapCaught in the Act (open) I_voting_barCaught in the Act (open) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Caught in the Act (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Revvy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Revvy

Caught in the Act (open) Empty
PostSubject: Caught in the Act (open)   Caught in the Act (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 1:50 am

The snow lands. Revvy had seen this place many times on Dragon island. This was the very place Sangre broguth her to contine her .... Training. Sangre was the dragon of blood, a legend wihtin the water tribe, or more so a myth to them. Revvy was the first in many many generations to go under his guidence. Some considered it an hounour. Others considered it a curse. She bore the mark of the dragon on her leg, carved into the flesh to scar and remain forever...

"Again..." Growled a deep husky voice, it was the voice of Sangre. Feint huffs were heard as Revvy caught her breath. To many Sangre was a dragon of evil. He encouraged blood bending and the one under his guidence always undergo harsh training. The snow lands were the best training area for this all. Not many people ever came here and the snow and water around was so untainted and pure and the animals were perfect to blood bend .. The woman moved her arms in quick, graceful movements, Her eyes were set on a heard of snow deer that the dragons usually feast on. Hooves pounded in the snow, kicking up flakes as Revvy bended water, hardening it to ice near the heard to cut off their route. The water was bent to metl and reharden to continuously cut off the path of deer, it took concentration to keep up this pattern as fast as they ran, She was guising them in a circle this way. A circle that was now getting smaller and smaller. Sweat beaded off her skin as she contentrated. The refreshing cool 'breeze swept through the strands of her silken gold colored hair.

"NOW! Grumbled out the dragon. Revvy then outstretched her arms and threw them upwards, Ice formed around the herd in a semi circle, the opening facing towards her where the herd was now ready to stampede over her. Yes, Sangre would continuously put her in situations that could cause her to get hurt. The herd came closer and closer. The dark look came back within Revvy's eyes as her movements now were more sudden and stiffer opposed to the previous graceful moves. Yelps were heard AS the herd stopped dead in their tracks. Their bodys now shaking. Revvy breathed out deeply. Her fingers were spread apart, stiff as they could be. Her hands rose a bit, then sharply moved downwards, the front ends of each deer shot towards the ground, the snow cushioning the blow. Her wrists twisted, her palms facing outwards. Those emerald green eyes were shut tightly in concentration. He arms then moved rapidly to outstretch, the heard was divided up into two, the members being thrown into two directions, where they were then released from her grasp and they galloped away terrified on the verge of heart attacks. Sangre remianed silent. It was a good thing. He never praised, and with him silence was a praise in itself. Her eyes opened to look at the black dragon with red splatter markings.

"You may rest..." He spoke more calmly as he quickly dived into the snow, disapearing like a mirrage. Revvy let out a relief sounding sigh as she let her body fall back into the snow, her eyes gazing up at the sky as the snow cooled her body. Sangre was mean, yet he wasn't. It was something hard to explain, he was always rough and rude but his intentions were always good and for the best. Like the light inside the darkness. Revvy found peace for now.
Back to top Go down
Kaji
Banned
Banned
Kaji

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the Act (open)   Caught in the Act (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 4:45 pm

Once again he was in the snow lands. Normally he would be here for an assassination attempt but that would never happen again. He was framed, someone framed him into getting kicked out of the order for a member in the order murdered. This made him sick. He had no were else to go he had been running around everywhere looking for his framer. The snow lands was very cold as snow covered everywhere, he was walking on a large cliff his trusty daggers clipped tightly on his hip.

He stared down the mountain watching the snow fall through the skies. He just wanted to die he had nothing else to live for. He no longer had no family, he never even meet his real parents. Standing on the edge of the cliff he un clipped his dagger from his right hip he held it up in front of him and stared at for several moments.''You must always get your prey'' as he thought about his master's words. In these times he had to stay strong he had to be tough to get what he wanted.

He felt as he was the only one In the world whom had nothing, he could end everything now with one clean plunge. He lifted his dagger in the air and plunged it deep into his stomach. He closed his eyes the moment the blade went through as blood covered the snow in front of him. Letting go of the dagger he plummeted off the cliff landing down into the snow flat on his face.
Back to top Go down
Revvy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Revvy

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the Act (open)   Caught in the Act (open) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:25 pm

Her eyes glaced up a tthe sky, following the drifting snow flakes that began to fall. Ugh, she hated the falling snow. The only reason for fresh falling snow to irk her in such a way was simply because it brought back bad memories, the memory of her escape back to the noble home, the death of her mother, the night she stormed off, the night she was trapped in that snowy cave... The night she met Sangre...

Her thoughts were broken as as she heard a thump from behind her. Snow was sent up in the air. Leaning up she twisted her upper body around to look to see what caused such a disturbance. Her eys caught sight of that farmiliar color....

Crimson..

Revvy's eyes locked upon the figure of what appeared to be a person in the snow. How did this person get here? On top of that what did he see. Crimson seemed into the snow around the man. Immediately she brought herself to her feet. She was a distance from the man dying in the snow. Perhaps he was attacked by a dragon. Her hands moved in rigerous movements as she took hold of the body, bending the blood within the man, making him hover up and then reposition him against the edge of the cliff he fell from. Revvy narrowed her eyes, her gaze locked upon the blood seeping from a wound, a blade was in the gut of the man.
    "Suicide?.." Revvy pondered to herself in her thoughts as she took action. Maybe this wasn't her buisness to butt into but she wasn't one to idly sit by and watch a man die. She then moved her arms in more graceful movements as the snow shifted under her feet, propelling her forwards so that she was now right infront of the man.

She went into medic mode. It was fortunate that Sangre had left her to rest up, because knowing him he would either use this man as a target for her bending practice or simply ignore his existance completely. Snow changed into water around her fingertips of her right hand, with her left she grabbed a hold of the hilt of the dagger, carefully extracting it from the mans gut. Discarding the blade she felt around the wound, her right hand now covering the puncture wound as her fingertips glowed, the water acted to begin healing the wound, and closing it, The wounds were fresh, allowing her to close up the wound more easily. The man was loosing blood but with her clotting the blood and preventing its loss while restoring the proper energy patterns within the man he would probably regain conciousness if he even lost it to begin with.
    "Idiot..." She commented at the thought of this guy trying to kill himself.
Back to top Go down
Kaji
Banned
Banned
Kaji

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the Act (open)   Caught in the Act (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:01 am

He drifted off into a deep dream, There was flowers and white lily's flowing in the air. He looked around and all he could see was white. He looked down he wore an all white glowing tunic. ''Am in heaven? .'' He spoke to himself. He looked around seeing if he was alone, for a second he thought he was until a small young girl came up to him crying. He wanted too feel sorry for her but his nature could not, he just wanted to set her on fire and end her misery.

He turned away from the small girl and sat down on what was like an invisible floor. He folded his arms resting his head onto his knees rocking back and forth. Everything around him begun to burn the flowers turned into ash and the little girl exploded into smoke.He closed his eyes wanting it too all stop. The fire was nearly at him he was about to die.

''Ahhh!!''he woke up yelling. He woke up to a woman In front of him as he begun to hold the wound on his stomach. Were was he? he did not know. He tried sitting up but the pain was to ratchet. Using his other hand he gathered a small amount of flame in his hand but it vanquished quickly as he did not have the strength. He layed back down, He looked again at his surrondings the girl must have brought him here.''Why did you save me ? he cried out.
Back to top Go down
Revvy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Revvy

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the Act (open)   Caught in the Act (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 12:17 am

Conciousness seemed to regain in the mans body. It seemed he had lost a lot of blood and with teh cold temperature he was subjected to hypothermia. The scream that left the man's lips startled her a bit as Revvy's eyes shot open momentarily, a frown set upon her face. He tried leaning up from the position she forced him in, but he would be perfectly comfortable how he was, after all he was practially sitting up already with his back against the cliff wall. The small flicker of a flame caught Revvy's eye before it went out. So he was a fire bender.

Revvy forced the man's hand aside so that her water could continue aiding in the cell regeneration which would save this mans life. Without the proper amount of blood she knew he would be weak, possibly dizzy and/or double vision. A look of disgust came across Revvy's face as he question why she saved him. Yea, he just hit a big ol pet peeve with her. She hated it when people resisted her aid or were ungrateful for it. In an instance her left hand reached down beside her to grab the hilt of the Dragon engraved blade that was passed down along her family, quickly drawing it from the sheath and pressing it up against the man's neck. A dark look was present within her eyes.

"Do you want to die so badly? Because if you do I will have no problem slitting your throat and using your body for blood bending practice before feeding your corpse to the dragons." Revvy said coldly. If he wanted to die so bad then so be it, but Revvy was giving him a second chance, and if he threw it away, well... Then that would be his fault. Sure her words were blunt but if he wanted to live then her words would seem like a gracious gift.
Back to top Go down
Kaji
Banned
Banned
Kaji

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the Act (open)   Caught in the Act (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 1:43 pm

He rested back knowing that he could not do anything and that her life was In his hands. She pulled a blade and held it to his neck, this was not the first time he had a blade at his neck and not the last. After listening to her words he nodded in respect. Normally he would be the one to have blades at people's neck but not this time. He tried to turn on his side but the pain was just to much. He was an idiot for trying to kill himself, she was right.

He rested his head back on the bed staring into the girl's eyes.''I am....sorry..'' He struggled to get the words. He closed his eyes knowing he had no strength to do anything and that he actually needed her, for now he would just relax.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caught in the Act (open)   Caught in the Act (open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caught in the Act (open)
Page 1 of 1