Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Runaway Princess (open To all) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Runaway Princess (open To all) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Runaway Princess (open To all) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Runaway Princess (open To all) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Runaway Princess (open To all) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Runaway Princess (open To all) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Runaway Princess (open To all) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Runaway Princess (open To all) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Runaway Princess (open To all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Runaway Princess (open To all) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Runaway Princess (open To all) I_vote_lcapRunaway Princess (open To all) I_voting_barRunaway Princess (open To all) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Runaway Princess (open To all) I_vote_lcapRunaway Princess (open To all) I_voting_barRunaway Princess (open To all) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Runaway Princess (open To all)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Runaway Princess (open To all) Empty
PostSubject: Runaway Princess (open To all)   Runaway Princess (open To all) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:47 am

It was a dark night in the Dark Nation Capital with clear skies. The moon was shimmering on a puddle as a small foot steps in the puddle rippling the moon. It was the young girl wearing a black kimono. She was about seven all alone in the night running away. Crying she continued to run until she couldn't run anymore. Falling to her knee's she held her hands to her face wiping the tears from her face.

James was enjoying a nice midnight walk in the Capital when he heard crying nearby. Following the sound of crying he looked up at the clear skies and said "What a nice night, Who would be crying right now." Starting to walk again he finally came across the young girl. Kneeling down next to her "Whats wrong young lady?" he asked looking at the girl.
The girl remained silent but got up and walked away still crying. James started to become irritaded and stood up as well and grabbed her by her shoulder "I asked you a question!" She then grabbed the mans face bending shadows to cover his eyes then ran into the nearby building leaving the man blinded where he stood.
Back to top Go down
Kasai
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Princess (open To all)   Runaway Princess (open To all) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:45 am

Kasai was riding on his dragon kimimara as he was on his way back to the colonies he flew over the dark nation along the way. He heard the feint sound of someone crying, it was to feint for him to tell how old the person was. He ordered kimimara to fly closer to the ground as he saw a man grab a small girl by the should and then the girl run off into a nearby building. He hopped off kimimara and kimimara flew off. As he landed on the ground. He saw that the mans eyes were blinded and he turned towards the building the girl was in "A shadow bender?" He walked over to the building, it was dark inside so he snapped his fingers causing a small flame to appear in his hand providing some light. He found the girl but stood a small distance away from her and said in a soft voice, "Hey are you ok? Did that man hurt you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Princess (open To all)   Runaway Princess (open To all) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:53 am

Micheal just shook her head no and moved farther into the darkness. She then encased the door with shadows just enough so that the firebender could not see out it. "He didn't hurt me." said her faint voice in the shadows. "I'm hiding." she then explained that she has ran away and was hiding from a group of people who were chasing after her. "I blinded that man because I was scared he was one of them." she said nearly falling into tears again. "Don't tell my uncle." the girl pleaded.

Last edited by Kyoni The Killer on Thu Jul 19, 2012 12:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kasai
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Princess (open To all)   Runaway Princess (open To all) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 11:59 am

He looked around and then made the flame bigger to provide a little more light. He looked around, then adjusted his swords on his waist. He then spoke to the girl again "What kind of people are chasing you, do they want to hurt you? And i wont tell anyone your here?" He scratched his head with his free hand and spoke softly to her again. "Why dont we fly somewhere else? Its better than hiding in this building and we will be safe with kimimara around."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Princess (open To all)   Runaway Princess (open To all) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:05 pm

Wiping tears from her ayes she nodded her head yes and the shadows blocking the door faded away. She started walking towards the man "Who is Kimimara?" she asked in an innocent voice and her large miss matched eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kasai
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Princess (open To all)   Runaway Princess (open To all) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:08 pm

Kasai watched as the shadow disappeard he then lead the girl towards the exit saying "Kimimara, oh he's my dragon. Dont worry though he is acually quite friendly, he can fly us somewhere. Anywhere in particuler you wanna go?" He then whistled in a special tune awaiting her response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Princess (open To all)   Runaway Princess (open To all) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:12 pm

She smiled at the young firebender "I heard Omashu is great this time of year." Following him she started skipping to the tune he was whisteling. Almost falling she grabbed onto his free arm. Pulling on it she looked back up and said "I'm Micheal."
Back to top Go down
Kasai
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Princess (open To all)   Runaway Princess (open To all) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:16 pm

He smiled "Omashu huh? So thats our destination then." He then saw her skipping to his tune and almost fall. She then grabbed on to his freed arm causing him to lose balance and make his fire go out. He then said to her "Nice to meet you, im Kasai." Then a large silver dragon appeard and kasai climbed on and held out his hand "This is kimimara, my dragon and main way of transportation. Here take my hand and get on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Princess (open To all)   Runaway Princess (open To all) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:21 pm

Jumping up she grabbed his hand and pulled herself up. She started petting the draggon and then hugged it. "This is going to be fun!" she squieled just waiting for the dragon to take off.
Back to top Go down
Kasai
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Kasai

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Princess (open To all)   Runaway Princess (open To all) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 12:28 pm

Kasai smiled back at her 'Your right about that, this is going to be fun." He then began patting kimimara on his side, "Alright kimimara lets go, omashu's the place." The dragon snorted and knelt down. He tensed his muscles in his legs and stretched his wings upward. "Hang on michael, it might be a bit rough." Kimimara then shot straight up at high-speeds and flew off towards omashu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Runaway Princess (open To all)   Runaway Princess (open To all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Runaway Princess (open To all)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next