Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) I_vote_lcapThe Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) I_voting_barThe Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) I_vote_lcapThe Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) I_voting_barThe Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only)

Go down 
+7
The Phantom Thief
Kyoko
LadyKura
Massie.
Yukina
Cao Cao
Fire Lord Kouzai
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) Empty
PostSubject: The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only)   The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:15 pm

((OOC: So, the armour chosen is just the body part, he isn't wearing the helmet. Furthermore, the part that describes the plan for the evening, is essentially what's going to happen in this post. Lol so it's gonna be long, yes. Also if you want to understand some of the foods served more you can definitely look it up cuz they're all traditional japanese dishes. Btw, all the pictures I post for the clothes, just focus on the clothes not the people in them lol.))

Owlan/Eldunar/Erolass/Naina

Owlan stood in front of the mirror, he could hear people below the in the grand ballroom that he had constructed just for the occasion. At the head of the ballroom sat the twin thrones where Owlan and Theirastra would sit while the latter was made Empress, and where they would go as soon as they entered the ballroom. They would not be allowed to leave the chairs until they were married and Theirastra was crowned--something Owlan did not like, but tradition was tradition after all--after which they would be allowed to join in on the dancing and festivities.

The plan for the evening was simple: enter the ballroom, sit at the twin thrones at the head table, Owlan would give a speech and then each of the guests would go up to present their gifts to the Emperor and future Empress after which Owlan would thank each and everyone one of them; afterwards the dinner would be served and everyone would eat a three course traditional Imperial dinner. It would consist of an appetizer of fried squid legs, grilled aburaage with natto sauce (fried tofu stuffed with green onion and karashi mustard), and steamed gyoza (an envelope of thin, noodles with various meat or vegetable filling). This would be followed by the three main courses, these were divided into rice dishes, noodle dishes and meat/seafood dishes. Under the rice dishes the guests would be served bowls of plain cooked rice, domburi (A bowl of cooked rice with some other food--usually beef or chicken--on top), onigiri (balls of cooked rice wrapped in seaweed, usually with a plum in the centre), chazuke (bowls of cooked rice with green tea and salmon).

This was followed by the second course of noodle-based dishes, the dishes were: steamed sodon noodles, steamed udon noodles, and ramen noodles. This was finally finished up with the third and final course, the meat and seafood dishes: sashimi (raw seafood), yakizakana (various types of grilled fish), yakitori (grilled chicken skewers), tonkatsu (deep fried pork cutlets served with a side of rice and shredded lettuce on top), and finally nikujaga (cooked meat with potatoes). And this was only the beginning, this would all be topped off with the Imperial delicacy dessert, Wasanbon, which were sugar candies of varying colours, made of finely ground domestic sugar. For those who did not like it, there was always uiro (chewy, sweet steam cakes, flavoured in green tea, chestnut and strawberry) or dango (sweet dumplings covered in a sweet syrup).

Following this rather large, classical meal, there would be the actual ceremony in which Theirastra and Owlan would be married, and then directly after everyone would be asked to stand for the crowning of Empress Theirastra Ezofuji-no-Tsukiyomi. Right after the usually long, boring ceremony would be the dancing, and FINALLY, and painstaking waiting, Owlan and Theira would finally be allowed to leave their seats, and would lead the rest of the guests in the first dance. They would be the first to dance, as the newly weds and the hosts, and then everyone else would eventually be encouraged to join in. From there the rest of the night would be drinking, laughing, meeting with old friends, meeting new friends, and dancing. From there Owlan could handle it, it was the first several hours that Owlan was NOT looking forward too.

Owlan sighed again, and then took one last look at himself in the mirror, he didn't look half bad. He wore the three original Imperial Regalia of Fire Lord Konoe, passed down to all Fire Lords that have every been. The first was the armour of Konoe and the second was Konoe's sword, which he wore around his waist, and finally the ring, which he wore around his right ring finger. On top of his head Owlan wore the new Imperial Crown. Owlan was more accustomed to carrying the sword, as he usually wore it into battle, each time he set foot on the battlefield he made sure he had it across his back. Owaln smiled again, he really didn't look that bad, and he was starting to see why everyone called their wedding the happiest days of their lives. In a several hours from now he would be spending the first night of the rest of his life with Theirastra, and he truly did love her. Owlan then looked out towards the city from his window, he could see hordes of people crowding at the gates. Many were trying to sneak in through the gates and get into the party, others were trying to see the hundreds of famous royals and nobles that were coming to enjoy the festivities, and others still were coming to congratulate the Emperor on his wedding day despite not being allowed into the wedding.

It was not that Owlan didn't want his people to be there, and any other time he would be very willing to, however with the War in it's early stages Owlan needed to keep only the Royals and Nobles in on this, as well as all soldiers. The wedding would need heavy guarding incase the magicians wanted to surprise attack the 6 Nations again, and also because the festivities would help raise their morale. Something they would need if they were going to fight enemies like the magicians. That was when Owlan's thoughts fell to the war; he thought of his guilt and rage he felt about the Summit incident, he felt responsible for what happened to his soldiers. They were virtually massacred by the magicians, Owlan couldn't help but feel if he had tried different tactics, or if he trained them harder for the Summit...maybe more of his soldiers would be alive. Every death was another life that could have kept on going, another death that could have been prevented, and it was haunting.

Owlan looked over to his desk, it was draped in maps of Ullondor gathered by his spies, and all the information that Fa Kudo had brought back about the New World as well. Owlan had studied all of this over and over again, trying to learn the magicians' weaknesses, but there seemed to be none. Across the room on Owlan's bed laid maps covered in war pieces, where Owlan had begun divising attack and war plans for the start of the war. Owlan almost sat down to continue them, which certainly would have made him late for the wedding but was cut from his thoughts, like a child ripped from his mother's womb, by a loud knock on the door. This was followed by a brash turn of the handle, and the sound of Erolass, Eldunar and Naina filing into the room to see their brother one last time in private before he was married.

Owlan smiled at the site of his sister and two brothers. Naina was dressed in her best Imperial styled dress, Eldunar was also in his best robes, and Erolass was in his best robes. All four siblings smiled at each other, and for the first time in 15 years, pulled each other into a four way group hug. As Owlan pulled back he could see that Naina was tearing up, though doing her best to hide it, Erolass was smiling wide at his brother, and Eldunar, for the first time, looked genuinely happy, or at least fairly content--with an eased smile on his face. With a chuckle Owlan spoke, "I never thought I would see the day," said Owlan, "Naina is crying, Erolass is speaking to us, and Eldunar is happy. It would seem that this screwed up family can finally be normal, at least for one day."

The other three laughed, Naina choked through her tears, but laughed just the same. "I'm not crying, I'm just happy for you," she said looking at her brother, "I mean, big brother's all grown up now." Owlan laughed, "I've been grown up for a long time, I don't know if you've noticed but I'm 29, I'm very closed to middle aged, and you're coming in pretty close yourself." Naina shoved her brother and wiped her eye with the corner of her sleeve, sniffing a bit as she did. Owlan smiled and hugged his sister again, a deep loving hug and then pulled back to look her straight in the eye. "You know I never realized how short you were until now," said Owlan with a smile. Naina shoved him again and with a smile said, "Shut up." Owlan chucked again and took his sister's head in his hands, gently wiping her tears with his thumbs--which only seemed to cause them to run faster and in greater quantity.

Then Owlan moved on to Erolass, his youngest brother who never spoke to him or Eldunar, only Naina, and even then rarely. There was not much to be said, but Owlan gave him a large brotherly hug anyway, patting him on the back several times. "You're a prick you know that?" said Owlan, almost choking back tears himself, "You don't come home for 10 years, and you don't speak to anyone except Naina? What if you died? How are your big brothers supposed to take care of you then huh?" Owlan smiled at Erolass, prompting another smile back from him, "Oh I'm the prick?" he said jokingly. Owlan just laughed, and patted his brother on the shoulder, moving over to Eldunar.

The brothers, oldest of their family and both chosen to sit upon the throne, looked hard at each other with a brotherly love that had strengthen over the years. They stared at each other long and hard, not saying anything for such a long long time. Finally Owlan said, now holding back tears, "To think," he said, "If things had been different, and you had taken the throne all those years ago when you were offered it, our positions could be reversed. You might be Eldunar the Lionheart, and I'd be the Regent Lord of Ember Island. You'd Emperor--" Eldunar stopped him as he raised his hand, "Don't," he said, "It wasn't meant to be. Remember what you said in your speech? Everyone's fate is written for them, even before the First Dawn, remember? It was not my fate to take the throne, be Emperor, or be called Lionheart. I would not have had the courage to do half the damn, stupid things you do, or put myself into the situations you get into. You're an idiot, and you act without thinking sometimes, but you're brave; you have guts. You've been an amazing Emperor and Fire Lord, and now you'll have an amazing Empress, I wish you all the luck, you ALWAYS, ALWAYS have my--our--support."

Owlan smiled, and hugged Eludnar tightly, "Thank you," he said as he pulled back, "Thank you. Thank you all of you, for all the support through the years. You've always believed in me, even when everyone else had stopped. You've been the best siblings anyone could ask for, even if we haven't been the closest of friends, we've always had each others backs....so thank you." After one last four way group hug, Naina and Erolass and Eldunar walked towards the door. They knew they would have to go, because the ceremony would start soon, and Owlan would need a few minutes alone to prepare himself before hand. They said nothing as they left, for fear that they might break down crying uncontrollably before the ceremony. Owlan turned back towards the mirror, making last minute adjustments to his outfits. Soon he would be married, he would have an Empress, and it would be a whole new chapter in his life.

Last edited by Vermilion Emperor Kouzai on Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Cao Cao
Elite Novice
Elite Novice

The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only)   The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 11:06 pm

Crowds of nobles and royalty and various people had surrounded the royal court and where being escorted into the ball room. As such some people where still arriving in lines when the sound of angry horse neighin loudly was heard and many people turned as they stared at what was a large red horse dressed in calvery armor of the Imperial Dragon Army apporached being led by a pair of servants. The horse snorted loudly and pounded it's hoofs into the dirt causing some people to back away fromt he creature. However all that changed as many saw the rider of the horse. At that point many nobles, soldiers and even a few guards stared in amazement as the rider got off the horse and approached the ball room.

Smiling at the various people, everyone stared in shocka nd amazmenet as Cao Cao, renectly promoted General of the Imperial Dragon Army, made a hand motion to his servants and spoke to them quickly. "Make sure Inferno is safe and protected, and have the gifts for his Imperial Majesty and the future Empress ready when needed" he said to a servant. "Yes my lord" the man said as he took the horse to the stables. Cao Cao then turned and waved to the crowds as he walked towards the ball room. Unlike most of the other nobles Cao Cao was dressed in his signature battle armor like the other Generals and soldiers in attendance. Cao Cao, as General of the Imperial Army, was the highest ranked Officer in the Imperial Army and as such had different arrmor then the other Generals.

His armor was red but had a gold trim and gold strips going around it and ont he shoulder boards. His red cape also had a gold trim to it, and the true sign of his rank was the golden dragon head shaped gauntlets, poresented to him by Emperor Owlan himself when Cao Cao was promoted. He had gone without his helmet and as such his shoulder length hair was done up in a traditional Imperial style with his top knot held in place with a dragon head shaped hair piece. His family sword and signature wepaon was sheathed at his side and he made sur eit was visible to the Royal Guard as he walked into the ball room to the hush talk and murmurs of the crowds.

"Is that General Cao Cao of the Cao family? I had heard he was promoted to command the entire Army under the Emperor"

"Yeah that's him alright. Just like his father and his ancestors, he has followed the path of Iron to secure promienece in the Military"

"I heard he has become engaged to the youngest duaghter of the Shang family, can you imagine the power both families will aquire through their marriage"

Cao Cao ignored the slight chatter and handed over his invitation as he was escorted in. Walking around, Gen. Cao Cao nodded and smiled as he took in the grandure and elegance of the ball room. He took great pride in looking at the styled structures and pillars of the room as well as the rugs.
Back to top Go down
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only)   The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:23 pm

On the morning of the Imperial Wedding and Coronation of Emperor Owlan, and soon-to-be Empress Theirastra, Lieutenant Kotetsu Kururugi was given the task of escorting the noble Okinawa family from the Northern Water Tribes. Having already arriving to the home of the revered General of the of the Northern Water Tribe Non-Military Defence Forces, the brunette male felt invigorated as soon as he began flying his airship, Predestination, not only because he enjoyed the mere thought of a wedding, but also under the consideration of how he hadn't had the chance to personally navigate his own vessel. Being a single, small task, one only for him, he hadn't bother calling on his personal navigator, and merely bring a small crew. The happening of having his hands behind the steering mechanism was undoubtedly an enthusiastic experience.

Arriving in the Vermilion Dragon Empire's landing site, the lieutenant could already see the crowds of different royals, nobles, and different military of all ranks. With a smile twit upon his lips, and a cant of his head, the then turned towards those he would be escorting, attempting to act like a host, saying, "Right this way, lady and gentlemen." Kotestu couldn't help but attempt to stifle his laugh upon noticing how there was only one lass in their presence, but no matter, he unlatched the door and helped each individual down the retractable steps. Adjusting his lieutenant hat, he then motioned for one of the crew members to come near. "Make sure to deliver the gifts on time, aye?" And, with a nod, the group ventured into the palace, on their way into the ballroom.

Blatantly captivated by its immaculate and elaborate decor, the brunette was taken by awe as he took of his hat and ruffled his brown locks, in respect. The lieutenant was about to wander off towards the waiting refreshments, a sucker for meals prepared by the royal staff, until he noticed the nobles he escorted dispersed, leaving there unique sky-blue haired boy behind, merely standing alone. With an eyebrow shooting up in curiousness, he didn't want to leave a child with nothing to do and no one to converse with, so he went up to him, bowing in a polite manner. Greeting him with a polite smile and gentle eyes, he said as he placed a hand on the other boy's shoulder, "Enjoying the festivities, Mr. Okinawa?"

Turning his head to see how the instigator that touched him was, Tamaki looked at him emotionless, with giving only a shake of his head in response.

"Well, why don't we get some grub, huh? I'll accompany you!"

"..."

"Not hungry? Alright - small talk's alright," Kotetsu answered his silence with a nod.

"..."

Letting out a somewhat defeated sigh upon his inability to connect to the child, the brunette, however, continued to stand beside the boy towards the back wall, as if he was acting as his body guard, simply scrutinizing their surroundings and listening to the numerous chit-chat of nameless faces. Unaware the young noble was perfectly alright with being alone, and actually preferred it that way, but was too polite to tell the military lieutenant otherwise, Kotetsu was, of course, acting like his naive, outgoing self, and decided to keep him company. The older man thought to himself, he'll come around eventually.
Back to top Go down
Massie.
Beginner
Beginner
Massie.

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only)   The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 12:43 pm

On the morning of the wedding one of Roslyn's guards was asked to escort her to the wedding. Roslyn gets into the transportation they decided to use to take her to the wedding. Once they get close, they could see the crowds of people. "Wow." She mutters.

"Quite a big crowd, eh Princess?" Her guard asks

Roslyn nods in response.

"Remember, to give your gift when the time is right." Her guard reminds her

"Of course." Roslyn says, fixing her hair.

Roslyn gets off her transportation and goes in. She looks at the decor and everything. Roslyn is simply amazed. She looks at the paintings and things.

"Hungry?" Her guard asks

"Not really." Roslyn says.

Roslyn watches the people. More like chit chat with nameless people that she would probably no doubt about it, mingle with later. She looks for anyone from the Tribes. "Guess I will wait for them to find me."
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonhearts.pokemonlegend.org
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only)   The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:44 pm

| King Anuktiluk |

The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) 38037210

The attack at the summit left a greater impression on Anuk than he would dare admit. He refused to let anyone catch him by surprise again; even going as far as to sleep in his armor, have his food tasted for him, and to have a guard enter rooms before he did, just in case there was a magician waiting for him. It led an unpleasant existence. This paranoia. However, the king felt that if he were to die it was going to be in battle, not at the hands of something he didn't see coming.

Anuk entered the grand room, his wife at his side and his two sons and daughters in tow. Castiel stood beside Cassian, both their heads bowed low. The twins had spent majority of the morning being dressed. Castiel donned a blue-and-lavender robe. Seashells patterned the cuffs and collar, and the Northern Water Tribe emblem was etched onto the back. The symbol provided a shocking splash of white against the pale blue and lavender hues.

Cassian, the younger twin, wore the exact same, except his was more lavender than blue. Both twins' long hair was pulled into large buns at the top of their heads. Anuk saw that Cassian's bun was noticeably messier than his brother's. Still, dressed almost identically, it was going to be almost impossible for others to tell the princes apart for the evening.

The youngest of his children, Princess Kihana, had her head bowed the lowest, tiny hands folded respectfully as her little pink dress nearly touched the floor. Her eyes were somber, listless. She'd been that way since yesterday, actually, and there was no doubt that she was feeling very lonely and sad because of what happened to Prince Roman.

Anuk cursed inwardly. He had meant to send the boy away so he could focus more so on the war plans. He'd thought the pirate attack in the middle of the voyage had been good fortune, actually, but he hadn't realized how attached his daughter had grown to the little parasite. No matter, like fine wine, Kihana would get better with age. Perhaps she would come to see how advantageous her brother's death would be to the kingdom in the future, but for now she could cry and weep, as all children did.

---

The gifts the king allotted for the emperor and new empress were extravagant; a fine nest of black pearls woven and strung together using permanent ice, a handcrafted sword made from the finest bits of crystal and a similar mixture of ice, but Anuk, figuring the emperor had enough of swords, fashioned a plate of armor made from the colorful, intensely reflective scales of a sea monster, no doubt appealing to the emperor's lightbending side.

For his wife, the king had the servants put together their tribe's greatest delicacies. Special seafood delights only permitted to royalty, some of which were caked with caviar and special sauces, and put together to create two delicious dishes for the emperor and empress. Anuk gave to tote his his queen, but the platters were secured and so she did not have to worry about spilling anything or carrying it for a long moment.

Castiel held a tiara made of rubies for the empress, whereas Cassian toted a small crystal-lined velvet package containing a pair pearlescent earrings for the queen, and another package containing a sapphire necklace he was to keep a hold of until Kihana would be able to give her gift.

The family was searching for a place to sit until Kihana suddenly gave a small shout, "Roslyn!"

All five of them turned their head, and sure enough, they spotted the blond princess through the crowd.

Kihana raced over. "Roslyn! Roslyn!" she said. "Hi!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only)   The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 3:54 pm

Kailani would enter, linked arms with Anuk, in her silk blue ballgown. Her hair was tied up with little flowers, that Kihana had hand-picked. The dress would reach the floor, some silk dragging behind. She would smile as she entered, with her step-daughter and step-sons, who all looked dashing, and she would wave.

Turning back to the guards she would ask them, ''Have you got the gifts?''. They would nod, then showing 4 guards carrying big boxes with blue wrapping paper on them. The ribbons would tie it together, perfectly. ''Careful, they are VERY fragile''. Kailani would add, looking at the gifts cautiously.

Then following Anuk, and looking at the buffet table. The seafood was set out lovely, the squid, the fish, the octopus, everything looked beautiful! Kihana would catch the edge of her eye, running towards the Princess, shouting ''Roslyn, Roslyn!''. A small smile would be shown, and she would go to greet the Princess.

As she approached, Kailani would smile and curtsey to the Princess, to be respectful. ''Hello dear Roslyn, you look wonderful!''. Kailani would say, greeting Roslyn with a smile. Looking around, not seeing Kael or Kaida yet, maybe they we're coming in sooner. Turning to Anuk, seeing his expression, she would link her arm with his, and cuddle him softly. ''Dear Anuk, I'm sure he's okay, I feel as sad as you do, but we are trying everything''. Kailani would say, softly.

Looking at the Throne's, wondering when Owlan would come out, with his beautiful bride Theirastra. Kailani was very excited for this wedding, and she wouldn't miss it for the world.
Back to top Go down
The Phantom Thief
Administrator
Administrator
The Phantom Thief

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only)   The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 12:04 am

"This dress is itchy."

"No it isn't."

"How do you know?"

"It's made out of satin."

"...Roslyn ran off again."

"She's with Tathar, it's alright."

"Your robe is off center."

"Kaida. Please." Kael looked up from the letter he was reading and gave her a soft glare. "What's gotten into you lately? This is a happy occasion, Emperor Owlan is getting married. So mind your mouth and mind your manners." Kaida grunted but didn't argue. The carriage rolled slowly to a stop and Kaida looked outside. Royals and nobles swarmed the palace like bees. It was intimidating to say the least. Her eyes widened.

"I can't go out there!"

"You can and you will. Come on. Let's find Roslyn." Sighing, Kael stepped out of the carriage as a guard opened it and, taking Kaida's hand, led her (almost dragged her) out. He took a deep breath and felt himself relax. The Southern Tribe twins were dressed nicely, Kael in a long deep purple robe with wide arms and white lining. The tribe symbol was on the back, and he wore the crown on top his long mane of white hair. Kaida wore a long rich blue dress with long sleeves elongating at the end. She had on her mother's necklace and earrings. Her hair was up in a bun held together by crystal hair pins (chopsticks), and a thick strand of her hair in the front was let down and curled so it waved down her right cheek.

Kael escorted her in, not paying any attention to the people there but finding himself lost in the architecture of the palace. It was well decorated and indeed, worthy of the title beautiful, but Kael had to smile and award himself the better decorator. He then coughed and righted himself, beckoning one of the guards over who were shadowing them. "Are the gifts in order?" he asked. The guard nodded, gesturing to two other guards who had them secured in two wonderfully decorated boxes.

"Where are the others?" Kaida asked, scanning the immense ballroom with a frown on her face.

"The North? Around here somewhere. But before you go prancing around to find them and handing out glares to everyone else, you will stick with me to greet everyone else here. You are the princess and head general you know, people are going to expect you to be...pleasant."

Kaida rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, but stayed at her brother's side.

Last edited by The Phantom Thief on Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
daddiesgirl
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
daddiesgirl

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only)   The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 2:33 am

Theirastra walked around her room glancing at the clock every once in a wile "I hope there isn't a lot of dancing.... How many people do you think are going to be there... I don't know how to dance" She said to herself out loud. She thought she was alone until she herd a voice from behind giving her an answer.

" Well today is a roil wedding, so i think there is going to be a couple hundred nobles and royals." A servant said as she was walking over to Theirastra. " And all you have to do is fallow his lead in the dancing.

Theirastra turned around to see the servant holding a dress in her arms, that gave her the answer and to see two more servants behind her with other stuff in there arms to get her ready.

" I don't think that made me feel better." Theirastra said as she walked to the balcony to see a bunch of people she didn't even know.

" I'm sorry malady,Just thought if you know how many people were there you would not have to guess and freak out." The Front servant said

" That's alright, this is what all women wish for when they are little anyway, I just didn't know it would happen to me of all people, but don't get me wrong i still do love what everyone is doing to make this a really beautiful wedding, but i just didn't think i would fall in love with Owlan of all people, but i guess that is just life, I'm just glad that I'm a person that loves him and is getting married to him and not just a person that was forced to, but Owlan would never force someone thankfully he is just not that kind of person, you know...." Theirastra said as she was walking allover there room until she stopped right in front of the three woman. " I'm talking to much aren't I." Theirastra said as she just couldn't make herself stop moving around again.

" It's normal to get nervous malady."

"Thank you..., I guess it is normal." Theirastra said as she looked at the clock again. " Well i guess it is time for me to get into the shower." Theirastra said as she walked into the bathroom.

When Theirastra walked into the shower and turned it on, when the water hit her skin all the stress and nervousness washed away, the only thing now is she wished she had her dad was here to walk her down the aisle.

Theirastra let out a breath she didn't know she was holding and walked out of the shower, She grabbed a towel rapped it around her body and walked out to get ready.

When Theirastra got done getting ready she turned around to look at herself in the mirror. Theirastra wore her hair piled up with little curled stands free to frame her face and the last thing, is to put on the vial. She wore a silk white dress that flowed around her body and stopped just centimeters off of the ground, and sleeves that hung loose on her arms and stopped at her wrists.

Theirastra looked one more time at the clock. " Well it is about time my life is going to take a new turn in the road."
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only)   The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:44 pm

The Royal Air Balloon stopped at numerous locations in its long journey to the Vermilion Empire. The balloon stopped at the Northern Air Temple to make sure every was secure and for rest. After a few hours of rest the balloon took off and went to the capitol of the Light State. There Onao and his guest stayed the night in the magnificent Light State Palace as guests of the Light State Royal Family. Bright and early in the morning they were woken up and got back on the hot air balloon and headed towards the Western Air Temple. There Onao was fixed up by his personal staff of tailors and servants. His hair was fixed and clothes cleaned and any tears fixed. There Onao was given the ceremonial robes and from there put back on the air balloon and so began their flight to the Vermilion Empire Capitol for the Royal Wedding.

Onao stood on the deck of his hot air balloon looking out at the Vermilion Empire. He has not seen the Empire in a long time and it seemed that at every visit it got bigger and bigger. “We should be landing soon my king,” a man said bowing and quickly running back to deal with the air balloon. A smile formed on his face, but then it faded away. The last time he saw the monarch and royals was at the Summit and everyone knows how well that meant. Maybe gathering up all the royals and nobles in a place for the second time was not the best idea in the world. He figured the Emperor would have guards around every corner, but Onao still feared another attack. He sighed softly and mumbled, “Be strong. You can’t let that get to you.” He did not feel safe outside of his palace walls, but he was the Earth King so his presence at this sort of thing was necessary. “You have the gifts?” Onao asked one of his advisors. The man bowed and replied, “Of course my king.” “Good,” Onao replied looking out at the land as it got closer and closer.

They flew over homes and people gawking in amazement at the large hot air balloon with the symbol of the Earth Kingdom on the side. He waved to them, figuring they can’t see him, but it did make him feel important. Then he noticed as they slowly made their way to the palace. He grinned at the sight of it. His was bigger, but he would never say that to Owlan. He noticed a large landing pad filled with airships. He scanned the area and saw no air balloons like his. He may need to upgrade his mode of transportation, but this hot air balloon has been in the Earth King’s possession for many years. Onao watched as the crew scrambled over the deck trying to land. He held onto the railing and braced for impact. There was a slight bump, but Onao kept his balance. “We are here,” the adviser said. “I can tell,” Onao said with a chuckle. He watched as servants piled out of the palace doors quickly making their way to aid the Earth King.

Steps were placed at the exits to the air balloon and Onao looked around for his guest. He saw her and took her hand. “You will be fine,” he said figuring she would be slightly nervous. He was nervous when he had his first event with this many nobles and royals. Onao could barely talk when he had to give some random speech about the bond between the Fire Nation, at the time, and the Earth Kingdom. He took slow steps down the stairs not wanting to trip on his robes and stopped once he took his first step on ground. He gave a weak sigh glad to be on solid ground. Ever since the attack Onao has been afraid to fly, he feared he would end up falling like he did at the Summit. Onao pushed that memory from the back of his head when he saw a servant in very nice clothes walk up. The servant bowed and said, “Earth King Onao,” the man bowed again and added, “and guest.” He gave them a grin and motioned them to follow. “You can follow me. You are a little late, but that’s okay.”

Onao took one step inside the Palace and all of his senses were attacked. The decorations were stunning and the smell from the food made his mouth water. He looked at Leishing and could not help but smile. “What do you think?” He whispered into her ear not wanting the servant to listen in on their conversation. “Your luggage will be brought to your rooms,” the fancy looking servant said, “you can go to them any time if you wish, but you have to be present at the ceremony. I expect you brought a gift?” Onao nodded and replied, “Gifts. And of course! They can be put with the other gifts.” The servant nodded and walked off leaving Onao and Leishing alone. He looked around and was quickly attacked by nobles and royals of different nations. They asked who his guest was and asked about what happened at the Summit. Even though that was somewhat old news people still talked about that horrific event.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only)   The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 2:06 am

Hailing from the Light bender estate of the Vermilion Dragon Empire, King Daisuke and Queen Naomi, along with their Son, The Crowned Prince Keiichi, had traveled to attend the royal wedding of Emperor Owlan and his future Empress Theirastra on this day.

Each Light estate royal was dressed formally and elegantly. The queen wore a long and elegant silk dress. It was painted a light beige color with beaded silver trim. There were sleeved made of transparent cloth that draped from her shoulders and on her arms - flowing with the other layers of the dress. Silver high heels would clap against the hall’s floor as the Queen walked with a gentle smile upon her face. She was well groomed as usual, wearing a defined head dress. Naomi definitely looked royalty of the Light Estate.

The king Looked also very formal as he wore a tunic, matching the colors of his wife’s gown - Beige and trimmed with beaded Silver. A pair of nice brown boot cuddled his feet, a simple belt hugged his waist, and A jeweled crown sat upon his head.

The Prince Keiichi, wore similar clothing to his father, expect he wore not crown, only his hair pulled back into a simple and formal pony tail on the back of his head. A pair of black boots were worn upon his feet.

The family entered the halls of the Palace. It wouldn’t belong before they’d blend into the crowd. The King and Queen said their greetings to their fellow royals and nobles with in the hall. Keiichi followed along as he nodded and bowed to the people his parent’s greeted.

He really didn’t find this too interesting but he thought of it of training for his future position as the next ruler of the Light bender Estate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only)   The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Imperial Wedding and Coronation (Open to ALL Royalty and Nobility from ALL Nations and ALL Imperial Military Only)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next