Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A little basic bending I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A little basic bending I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A little basic bending I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A little basic bending I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A little basic bending I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A little basic bending I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A little basic bending I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A little basic bending I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A little basic bending I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A little basic bending 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A little basic bending I_vote_lcapA little basic bending I_voting_barA little basic bending I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A little basic bending I_vote_lcapA little basic bending I_voting_barA little basic bending I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A little basic bending

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phoenix Orion
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Phoenix Orion

A little basic bending Empty
PostSubject: A little basic bending   A little basic bending I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 11:41 pm

The sun was vanishing behind the outer wall, casting an orangish-red tint to the evening sky. The clouds that sat still in the sky were also the same color but also had a touch of purple to them. Stars began revealing themselves upon little patch of black sky across the way on the opposite horizon from the setting sun, which grew larger and larger as time passed. Rumors said that sun sets in Ba Sing Se was one of the most beautiful sites to see..this was one rumor he could agree to.

A breeze swept across the grassy field causing everything that wasn't stiff to lean to one side before rocking back once the wind passed. Among some of the things to shift due to the breeze was Orion's hair,which was gray as if he was old an old man, that was dangling and his blue keikogi (a uniform made for training) ruffled somewhat. Everything sat quiet and still once the breeze made its way else where.

He was standing by the edge of the same lake he once was not to long ago before he entered into Ba Sing Se. Orion knew this was going to be his best spot to train because it was desolate and he hasn't spotted any other foot prints beside his and Massie that were left here when the two of them met.

Orion took a very slow deep breath while his eye lids slid shut, covering his precious bright blue eyes. His arms extended outwards with palms open pointed away from each other. His right arm moved upwards while his left arm began descending towards the ground. Once they both reached ninety degrees from their starting points, he shifted his right palm down and his left one pointing up and brought them together at his navel. He finally released the air within his lungs slowly as he revealed his baby blue eyes.

Suddenly, Orion spun around in a three hundred and sixty degree as his arms extended outward once again. Although as his arms extended this time as he spun around, he caused all the water in the grass that passed under his arms to rise in a circle around him. In doing that though all the grass that had its water removed quickly shriveled into a brown lump of waste. He began to lead the water, that encircled him, with both hands in a pattern in front of him which one could say looked like the infinite symbol. The figure 8 but laying sidewards.

His eyes shifted to the right locking on to this rock that sat off in the distance. Letting out a loud kung-fu sound, he stepped towards the rock and whipped his arms towards the rock before snapping them back. Doing this caused the water to act like a whip and cracked its tail along the middle of the rock which made it split in two.

Orion moved his arms in the same pattern as before while sliding his right foot back. He took his right arm and spun it around his head before throwing his hand as if it had a javelin within its grasp. The water took off in a straight line as it made its way towards one of the halves of the rock he split. Before the water contacted it though, the water solidified which made the water into an ice javelin. It was so sharp that it went through the chunk of rock and buried half its length into the ground. Though a split second later it turned back into water and splashed onto the ground.

Taking a wide legged stance, Orion turned his attention to the large mass of water. He brought his hands to his chest with palms facing outwards as he took a deep breath. He started to release the breath slowly, extending his arms towards the water. As his arms reached about three-forth their length, he turned his palms inward towards each other. By the time his arms were at full length, his palms were facing the black sky. He raised his arms slowly, a large sphere of water also began to rise up with his arms.

He moved his hands in a circular motion that began making the ball of water solidify into just a huge chunk of ice. Once it was completely solid though, he clapped his hands together once which made the ball of ice suddenly turn into a ball searing-hot steam. Making kind of a shooing motion with his hands, the water dissipated into thin air while Orion rolled his head, popping his neck several times.

“That was fun. Next time...serious training.” He said aloud to himself as he began to make his way back to the inner wall.
Back to top Go down

A little basic bending
Page 1 of 1