Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Settling to talk (River) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Settling to talk (River) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Settling to talk (River) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Settling to talk (River) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Settling to talk (River) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Settling to talk (River) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Settling to talk (River) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Settling to talk (River) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Settling to talk (River) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Settling to talk (River) - Page 3 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Settling to talk (River) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSettling to talk (River) - Page 3 I_voting_barSettling to talk (River) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Settling to talk (River) - Page 3 I_vote_lcapSettling to talk (River) - Page 3 I_voting_barSettling to talk (River) - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Settling to talk (River)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Settling to talk (River) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Settling to talk (River)   Settling to talk (River) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 3:57 pm

He watched him, ever so closely as he moved down and grabbed a normal bow. He snorted in laughter as he shook his head looking at the arrows the man grabbed to hook into the bow. The man aimed and fired, watching the arms and muscles of the body he could tell he has been doing this for quite sometime. He titled his head as his eyes glanced at the girl as he didnt even bother looking to where the arrows had struck. He could tell the girl did not want to admit that she was interested into the bout, more or less a sign of rebellion in her. He smiled to himself as he then slowly and causally turned towards the target. He narrowed his eyes as he examined it closely. His eyes then turned towards the man as he watched his smirk.

" That's it?", he said as he crossed his arms with his bow slung over his back. He just simply walked up next to him still looking at him. Grabbing his bow he didnt even look at the target, he never took his eyes off of the boy. He brought up the bow like he was going to fire an arrow.

A large black dark orb began to form on the front part of the bow where the head of the arrow would be resting. He released as the one arrow split into three. He dropped the bow back upon his back as he never took his eyes off the boy. The three arrows flew at high speeds towards their target, in a split second they flew at different directions and struck the 300 yard target and the two other targets that they were not shooting at. "You're move white boy.." he said as he walked past him, he stopped and looked up at the king. Did he know that he was not really human anymore? Did he know that from his bending abilities where amplified because he had demon blood in him. A smirk grew on his face as he slowly moved his hand to his hood as he grabbed the top of the hood. In a quick motion that he took it off, it revealed a man with a hue of blue skin, white long hair and solid white eyes.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

Location : In my mind, having a Tea Party with Me, Myself, and I

PostSubject: Re: Settling to talk (River)   Settling to talk (River) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 8:20 am

"You're move white boy.." The man said as he moved past him, and towards the king. The prince stared at him supiciously, there was something off about this man. The king had also had a growing suspicion as he watched. He didn't show any signs but he was ready to leap out at the man if he tried any funny business. Never the less, The king acted calm and looked as if he was enjoying the challenege.

The king noticed a smirk grewing on this man's face as he slowly moved his hand to his hood and grabbed the top of the hood. In a quick motion that he took it off, it revealed a man with a hue of blue skin, white long hair and solid white eyes.

The people gasped in shock and a few in terror, while others saw him as a spirit of some sort. There were even some that mentioned the word, 'god' a few times. The prince just kept staring normally as he examined the fellow. The king had a similar look on his face but he gave a slight smile, "Welcome Half breed." The king welcomed him not meaning anything ill by the word, 'halfbreed'. Like stated before the king had his suspitions about this mysterious archer but now it made sense.

The prince gave a distrubed frown as he looked to his father. His father stood looking at His son, "It seems I have a Challenger." he stated loudly as he smiled down at the young demon. "I would say it's my shot now."

Prince Keiichi wanted to rebel in anger as he felt cheated of his competition but he had a greater respect plus the whole kingdom was watching so he couldn't decline. The prince nodded and passed his bow off to a servent and took his place on his throne. Leaning on his fist that leaned upon the throne's arm rest. His eyes verd away from the match and over to his sister. She looked uninterested but he knew she was fighting her own interal conflict.

Queen Naomi watched as her huband walk onto the field and up to the target line. A kick from the baby sent her grasping her stomach in pain. The maid reacted to the queen silently, yet the queen waved her hand as she let her know she was okay. The young women nodded and stood back in the same spot behind the throne. Naomi looked back out at she watched her husband rub his finger over the arrows. They seemed to glow, full of light bending as he aimed to fire. The bow and arrows Daisuke held was of his own making and like his hammer, a family heir loom in the making. The king drew back the string, eyes stuck on the same targets The demon had shot at; All like that man's first shot, Busted through and worn.

Then at he last moment, The king aimed for the skies and fired. The arrows traveled up, losing sight and then falling down 300 yrds from the mark line. As they came on each target prefectly, each arrow illuminated in light, skewered the targets. Each marker dropped to the ground in half. Looking like torn Dounts. The king Had shot one after another, so quickly that it looking like he only shot one arrow from the bow. The crowd cheered loudly for their king.

The queen smiled as she watched and her step son just watched, studying the old man of a father. The king twisted his shoulder as if he was in a bit of pain. "Damn old age." He muttered followed by a chuckle. King Daisuke looked to the Demon Breed and Smiled, "Not to shabby for an old man, huh?" He joked with the youngen.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Settling to talk (River)   Settling to talk (River) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 3:08 pm

Lona gasped as she seen her mother move a certain way, but then she gave a signal saying she's alright. Her eyes was on her father." You go!" She teased as he shot the arrow. As she sat down one of her maids came to her with a glass of water handing it to Lona." Thank you." Lona took the water sipping it. It wasn't a hot day but still very mild.

It was too hot. Since today for the first time Lona didn't put her hair in a braid she put it up having her crown hold it up. The dark bender scared her. But he was a demon, something Lona wasn't use too. She gave a shaking breath as she sipped her water with her eyes on the demon man." What's his move?" She thought." And if he wins, which I have no doubt in, which prize will he take?" Her thoughts seemed to hold on to her. Every sip of water she took was because of how nerous she is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling to talk (River)   Settling to talk (River) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:19 pm

He looked at the prince as his father dismissed him to take his turn. A big grin grew upon his face as he shook his head," You are to childlike to be at my level boy...go play in the flowers until you grow a sack..." he said but in the back of his thoughts he knew this was taking too long. Osaro will be very mad at him if he took to long to finish his real mission. He took one last look and added in another smile and shook his head as he turned away from his defeated opponent. His eyes are now upon the king, the old man was frail and his energy levels were running low as he could feel the chi flowing in his body. Though he could not manipulate it at all in anyway, he knew it was there.

He watched him, take his turn...a very long turn. Though when he fired it was more impressive than the boy he had recently faced. He smirked as just shooting at the target was getting boring really fast. He was loosing interest in just shooting the same target over and over again."Not bad old man, you pose more of a challenge then you're son could ever muster..." he said taunting the entire family. He stopped as he looked at what the old man had accomplished, his mission had been completed and it was timed for him to finish it. He looked behind everyone as his eyes looked at the castle. His eyes bouncing from column to column as a grin than grew on his face.

In a second his bow was up but this time it was aiming at one of the columns. He released and slung his bow on his back and began to walk away,"I will take the gold old man, I been in the city for too long....the smell burns my nose." he said just walking away. The arrow flew towards the column and bounced off hitting another column, which bounced off that one and repeated a few more times as it struck a statue and bounced off and flew towards the target exploding in a dark element mist. When the dust cleared there was no target left.

Vladimir didn't even bother in looking back but waited for his gold so he could leave. Everyone was quite, they said nothing but let him through as they just looked at him in awe from what he had just done. Vladimir said nothing all that he really did was walk away with a big grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Settling to talk (River)   Settling to talk (River) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 11:23 am

"I will take the gold old man, I been in the city for too long....the smell burns my nose." the half breed said, turning away in definent victory. Everyone was silent as they watched the dark arrow bounce about a few times, just before it hit the target. The smoke cleared and the target was MIA, left nothing but a blast in the dirt.

The king laughed as he clapped. He was impressed and was quiet curious about this fellow. Waving his hand he called over a servant who carried a box. Walking over to the man personally, He handed the box over to the man. As promise the box contained a gold piece from the royal treasury. "Well done." The king smiled.

Once an Announcer congratulated the champion and the directed the crowd away and to the next event, the King turned back to the man after waving to his people. He eyes were a bit more serious as she looking into the man unusual eyes. "I would like to speak with you if you don't mind." The king asked the man as he motioned the boy to an isolated area away from the crowds eyes.

Back at the thrones, Keiichi growled. He didn't like this man. in his eyes, this demon humiluated his father infront of the whole kingdom. His competitive side began to twitch as he himself felt demolished in strength. He stood, glaring at the demon man and then walked from the throne and to the rest of the events that he was hosting. Throughout theday, he would not let his aggravation show yet not lose in any of the matched he part taked in.

Queen Naomi didn't let it bother her much but she was slightly nervous about this demon man that was in the castle. In a deep part of her mind she thought of the possiblities of him being her to kill the king, or Her, or even her childern. It worried her and now that her husband was inviting this man to an isolated area with just him and the demon. Her fear grow. Never the less, She kept them hidden and was infact destracted from them as the baby went on another kicking frenze. She grasped her stomach and breathed as she squinted in pain, just waiting for it to be over. The maid looked worried as she leaned over to the queen comforting her the best she could. moment later the queen looked relieved as she felt the muscles relax and the baby sesised it's struggle. And on that noted she once again assured her hand maid that she was well again.

The women nodded and helped The queen from her seat and towards the castle as it was just about time for another bath and time to get ready for the ball that night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Settling to talk (River)   Settling to talk (River) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:13 am

He glanced at the box and took out the gold piece as he placed it between two fingers. Twirling it in his hands and in a second it vanished with a slight of hand trick he knew. He stopped as he looked at the kings eyes as he knew before he would say anything he wanted to talk to him. The sensation of the possibility annoyed him as he really had no time in talking to him at all, in fact he did not trust people from the light nation. He looked at him with stern eyes when the words "want to talk" came out of his mouth. For a few moments he glared at him in annoyance," Well....what is it that you have to say?" he asked hesitantly as he just wanted the conversation to end as soon as possible.

He looked up as he stopped the prince glaring at him, a small smirk grew on his face as he looked back at him till he walked away. Soon his eyes moved back to the king as he looked at him waiting for his response. The wind began to pick up as Vladimir tucked his hair back in his rangers outfit and place his face cover and moved his hood over his head hiding the fact he was a demon. He slung his bow on his back as he still waited for the mans reason to why he wanted to talk to him. he expect him to ask questions about his life and how did he become who he was and how did he get so good with the bow. He knew that he had to leave soon or his boos would be mad at him for delaying any further...well he would have to wait longer.
Back to top Go down
Blossom Tree
Blossom Tree

PostSubject: Re: Settling to talk (River)   Settling to talk (River) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2012 3:12 pm

Princess Lona sighed." Thank the spirits he has chosen gold." She said a little loud. She was happy he choosed gold. If he would have asked to stay in the castle, Lona would never sleep. Sitting up in her bed, waiting to see if he'll do something frightening. She got up nicely, the maid still holding the umbrella over her head and she decided to walk off with her mother. She was still excited about the party, and her mother being pregnant. She glanced back at the man in fear as she said," Have a nice trip."
Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Settling to talk (River)   Settling to talk (River) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 1:36 pm

OOC: OK! SO, sooo sorry about the wait you guys.. >.< been busy then forgot about the site for a while xD but here is my post now. Very Happy OH! And if you look at my siggy you can see I finally updated it to have the Light royals of who I RP. The only exception to the siggy is Leiah, she isn't born yet .. >.< I couldn't find a baby pix that was cute, in the style of my other pix, and one that I liked. XD SOO.. I just posted one of her at the age of five.

IC: Once the man followed the king to an area beyond the crowds booing eyes, the king paused, looking at the boy. His eye looked as if they were in thought as his eye traveled to the bow on the stranger's back. "I have heard of this bow once before.." The 44 year old man's eyes studied as he was almost feeling petty for this man. "What a heavy burden.. If you do not mind, What age were you when this was placed upon you?" The king's voice was straight forward and more curious as he, in his younger years, had studied mysterious weapons - including weapons of Archery.

The crowds had migrated over to the dueling Arena for a formal bending match. The crowds would cheer - screaming out to the one that they thought would win the match. There was even a few people taking bets on the down low.

Of course the Prince was participating in the event as he was proud and yearned to fill his need to show that he was the best of the best and fit to be Crowned Prince of the Light kingdom. Little could he see, that Ruling wasn't all about being the best or strong. There was so many other traits that made a good ruler. Never the less - with time - Keiichi would come to relize this and then truely understand his father's teachings.

Meanwhile, back in the castle:

The water was coming to that perfect tempture as Naomi prepared to enter. Her Hair was tied up and back so none would dampen durning the duration of the bath. She held her swollen belly as if she was trying to relieve preasure from her spine. Her toes touched the water as she moved them away quickly. The Hand maid helped balance Naomi as she went to touch the water once more before walking down the steps of the Large pool like tub. The queen gave a relaxing exhale as she felt the water relieve her body of the weight of her stomach. The woman sat down in a smooth marble chair near the side of the tub. From there, her servant would Bathe Naomi as the woman relaxed.

It wouldn't be to long after the relaxing bath, for when She would start getting ready for the ball that night.
Back to top Go down
Revvy
Advanced Beginner
Advanced Beginner
Revvy

PostSubject: Re: Settling to talk (River)   Settling to talk (River) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 10:21 pm

(hope you dont mind me coming here ^^;; )
    Her journey sure had ventured far. From the southern water tribe a higher commoner, but not quite a noble, found her travels taking her on and on to the Light Bender State of the Vermillion Dragon Empire. She had hung around this area previously but never came this far into town, travels would come upon her once more. However the celebration brought that to a halt. How could one leave when such a thing was going on? Exactly. Plus, the woman's wolf horse could use the extra rest and feeling of settlement. Plus at a time like this you could make a quick buck or two by lending a helping hand....

Tap tap tap tap
    the clicking of her slightly heeled Sandles was faintly heard as she walked, guiding the wolf horse behind her. The woman had hair that fell past her waist in soft touchable waves of silken gold. Her fair skin almost seemed dewy in the light while her eyes glimmered with a rich emerald color. This woman was Rebecca Seitz, commonly reffered to as Revvy. The rowdy crowds seemed to make quite a bit of noise and this certainly brought a bit of a rile up within Dubs, Revvy's Wolf horse. There seemed to be a series of events going on within the arena not to far from her. Cheerings and awes were sounding out loudly. perhaps some sort of celebratory matches were taking place? Revvy pursed her lips and thought about it. However she didn't advance towards the arena. With a crowd like this, Revvy didn't want to leave Dubs alone. Being outside she saw a hitching post outside which appeared to be for horses considering some were already tied up there. Taking the opportunity she lead her companion onwards, slipping off the bridle and replacing it with a halter that had a lead rope attatched to it and was then tied to the post. Revvy then undid the cinch to the saddle a bit to allow dubs to breath more easily. Revvy ventured inside the building which appeared to be and inn. "Hello?" She called out. Only to hear the grumble of an older gentleman Revvy brought her famous smile to her face.
    "Hi! What's the price for a room for the night?" She asked
    the man simply shook his head. "Sorry, all rooms are booked today because of the celebration." He said simply as if he's announced that line over and over again before turning his attentions elsewhere.
    Exhaling deeply Revvy narrowed her eyes to mere slits before walking out of the building. Seems like she was camping out tonight. Then again it wouldn't be so bad when most of her time would be spent out enjoying what ever the celebration had to offer. Walking out in long strides Revvy undone the leadrope to Dubs halter and put it away. Dubs always followed her so having a leadrope for when Rebecca wanted to take Dubs somewhere was basically a pain in the ass for her.

She took it in, the smiles of the people; the chatter and gossip they spoke of. The place was lively. Revvy actually never met a light bender before, she grew up seeing only earth, fire and water being bent. Revvy found herself leaning on the outside wall to the arena, she could hear the cheering and murmurs of the people on the stands inside. However for now Revvy was going to rest. Those emerald eyes glanced over to her companion. She noticed there was a slight limp in Dubs walk earlier on but now she could see he was taking pressure off of his front left leg. Walking up to him she undid both cinches to his saddle and let it slide off. she then removed the saddle pad, turning it upside down so it could air out before she rummaged through the saddle bags and pulled out a container of water and oats. Revvy undid the cap as she sat and leaned against the wall, setting the oats down for dub to nibble at. Her hands moved in delicate motions, the water rom teh container she opened lifted in a bunch, twirling and shifting around in the air as she directed it around the Wolf-Horse's injured leg, allowing it to glow and help aid in the healing. she figured Dubs pulled a ligament within his lower leg. With that said and done Revvy leaned back against the walls, canceling out most the noise as she closed her eyes. It was a beautiful celebration.

Back to top Go down
River
Administrator
Administrator
River

PostSubject: Re: Settling to talk (River)   Settling to talk (River) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 2:45 am

(Yep, np XD It's Loon's turn then Mrs.MalikStyles turn and back to me XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Settling to talk (River)   Settling to talk (River) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Settling to talk (River)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next