Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire - Page 2 I_voting_barGitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire - Page 2 I_voting_barGitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gitta
Banned
Banned
Gitta

Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire   Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:46 pm

Three Fire benders would come out of the trees surrounding these two people, The rogue Air bender and the Earth bender. "Don't move or we will shoot" Gitta would instantly close his eyes after hearing that. He would open his eyes, eye viewing the three fire benders this instant. Channeling the mind bending into there mind in a matter of seconds. Gitta would take full control of their limbs and speech. "Don't worry, they are under my control now, just get arrested with me, i got a plan"Gitta would stick to his focus on the benders using much of his energy for this, The fire benders would bring the two benders over to the ship area. A fire bender guard would stop them saying this to them. "Who are these two?"
One of the fire benders would say this to the guard, "They were trespassing, We are going to place them in a holding cell on the ship and let the Kouzai decide on what to do with them, We will be watching them, to make sure they don't escape" The fire bender guard would let them pass through, laughing to himself. "I feel sorry for anyone who would have to deal with him" The three fire benders would take them to the holding cell area that is far away from all the other fire benders. The three fire benders would be in the holding cell while we stand outside of it. Gitta would send their hand over to there collar bone area to where a pressure point is placed. Gitta would force them to press on it hard passing them out on the floor in the cell. Gitta would close his eyes cancelling the mind bending, looking over to the earth bender. "We are in"
Back to top Go down
sokkabending
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
sokkabending

PostSubject: Re: Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire   Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:59 am

(OOC: I'm a water bender lol) Ok I hope you know what your doing.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

PostSubject: Re: Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire   Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 9:56 am

((KK a few things guys, 1. This does not fit the plot, because the world is at war with the magicians of Ullondor, so you can't go around killing kings. 2. Gitta didn't ask permission to kill the king, but he wouldn't be allowed anyway. 3. The Emperor isn't even here, he's in the new world trying to fighting the magicians. 4. You don't NEED to stop the Vermilion Dragon Empire because we're benevolent -.-, the last one isn't major just felt like pointing it out....but regardless, I'm gonna have to shut this topic down cuz of the first three. Sorry.))
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire   Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gitta The Rogue Traveler - Vermillion Dragon Empire
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2