Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) I_vote_lcapNorthern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) I_voting_barNorthern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) I_vote_lcapNorthern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) I_voting_barNorthern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) Empty
PostSubject: Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar)   Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:30 pm

| Prince Castiel |

Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) Castie12

Castiel left the palace so often that his people were no longer beside themselves with adoration at the sight of the young prince. Anuk realized early in their childhood that keeping the princes locked away did more harm than good. Once Castiel was able to mingle naturally with his brethren, the people soon saw him as one of their own beloved.

The 'Tribe's Gem', they'd said. He was the 'Gem of the Tribe', but what gem would that be? Sapphire? Turquoise? Ruby? Jacinth?

He liked to think about it, but even now he didn't feel worthy of such a title. A gem. Gems were perfect and he was not perfect in any way, shape, or form.

War posters were strung everywhere, secured to shops and posts with shards of ice and metal. Less prominent but just as glaring as the posers was the one with the bold 'MISSING: PRINCE ROMAN' insignia at the heading. His heart skipped a beat just glancing at the sign. There was so much pain in those words. Roman was just seven-years-old, and he wasn't a very healthy seven-year-old, at that. How was he going to survive out there?

Castiel paused to lean on the banister of one of the many canals, his long hair trailing over his shoulder and lavender eyes peering balefully ahead. He loved his tribe so much. What was this upcoming war going to do to them? The magicians were so powerful, it was insane.

He straightened suddenly. No matter! They were going to win at all costs. No matter what it took.

He stared idly at the water passing below him, before reaching forward and drawing a tentacle of water towards him, playing with it with one hand. Passerbies stopped to stare for a moment, intrigued by the prince's actions, before realizing he was lost in thought, moved on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Balisugar
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar)   Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:55 pm

Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) T1303067430832eb5cbedaf0468dc6f9149b831f33ed6

Katerina Lise elegantly maneuvered her way through the slight crowd that was formed on the street. They didn't look like they were doing anything. In fact, they were just standing there, chattering to each other.

Katerina sighed with relief as she finally got out of the mob of people. She checked that her basket was still on her arm and looked around. It would be a bit silly to go to the marketplace without a basket to hold whatever she bought. Katerina was about to keep walking when she noticed someone looking at the water. He look familiar, Katerina had definitely seen him before. Then she realised that it was Prince Castiel.

Katerina had definitely seen him before. She'd even spoken to him a couple of times. Nothing major, just a few words. But right now Prince Castiel looked thoughtful, maybe even a bit worried. Katerina hovered a few metres away from him, deliberating on what to do. Finally she decided she should see if he was okay.

Katerina walked up to Prince Castiel and stopped next to him. She curtsied low and then asked her question.
"Is everything all right, Your Highness?" she asked tentatively.

Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar)   Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:02 pm

| Prince Castiel |

If Castiel had been startled, he didn't show it. He never did. Still, the sudden voice cutting into his reverie was a surprise. He took his eyes of the curling tendrils of water, fixing them instead on the female that now stood before him. She was wiry. Slender. With large expressive blue eyes and blonde hair, unusual for a tribeswoman.

"Katerina!" he said pleasantly, recalling her name from their past conversations. She always kept good company, and had even met his brother and sister on occasion, so he was always delighted to see her. "It is very nice to see you again."

He paused, then, canting his head slightly to the side. "Is everything all right, you ask?" The prince frowned a bit. "Everything is .. stressful, at best. But I have plenty of help, and it is my father that bears the brunt of it all."

No one in the tribe was ignorant to the coming war. Not even the animals. The horses moaned and brayed, and some of the penguins fled with the wind. He sensed it without truly sensing it. There was just a certain change and something in the air that seemed .. palpable. It was so difficult to explain.

"But aside from that, how have you been?" He smiled, a true one, and maneuvered elegantly so he sat on the banister. Onlookers could have called the act precarious, but Castiel was very much attuned with his spatial awareness and was well coordinated . He wouldn't fall.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar)   Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 11:31 pm

Katerina smiled as Castiel recognized her. He even remembered her name, which she considered an impressive feat. She didn't know many royals who remembered commoners names. But then again, most of the Northern Water Tribe Nobles were at least pleasant.

Katerina listened to Castiel attentively, not wanting to miss a word. Not because he was the heir to the Northern Water Tribe, but because it would be rude not to iusten properly. Katerina frowned slightly as Castiel gave his father most of the credit. He was very modest.

"Well, I'm sure your jut being modest." Katerina said. She watched Castiel sit on the banister. It looked much more comfortable then standing so Katerina perched on the banister as well. Plus, it would hurt her neck to look up at him all the time.

"I've been okay." Katerina said with a shrug. She didn't mention that she had been missing her parents more then usual in thus past week. Katerina didn't know why. She was just lonely for some reason. Katerina snapped out if her thoughts as she realized her expression was probably sad. Katerina didn't want Castiel worrying about her; he had enough to worry about already.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar)   Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:02 am

| Prince Castiel |

"Well, I'm sure you're just being modest," Katerina told him. It shocked him somewhat. He genuinely figured Anuk had most of the responsibility settled on his shoulders, being the king and all. Still, Cassian often said he was too humble. Too modest for his own good. Castiel had once scoffed back at his twin. He didn't go around apologizing to every servant he ordered around, he claimed, but his brother had rolled his eyes and went back to his business.

Katerina hopped onto the banister beside him. "I've been okay," she said, shrugging. Her gaze was downcast, concerning the prince immensely. He'd seen that look before. He never could quite place the emotion, but Katerina's entire body language hinted at something tragic. He realized that most of the times he saw her, she was alone. Not alone per say, but he never heard any talk of a family from her. Deciding not to dwell on it to much, because Cassian said he often got too nosy for his own good, he refocused his look to the sky.

"Well, you do not sound okay," he teased lightly. "Come on. Back then I wanted to lie and say everything was fine, because I am the prince and this is my dominion. I'm told should not worry my people. However, that is my natural responsibility. You have nothing to fear in regards to strengths or weaknesses. You can tell me." He kept his tone light. Dulcet. Staring at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar)   Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:34 am

Katerina chewed on her bottom lip, debating whether to tell Castiel about her family or not. She really didn't want to worry him. But, then again, she couldn't just lie to him. Katerina didn't lie to regular people, let alone princes or royalty. She cracked a smile as he teased her.

"Alright, you've dragged it out of me." Katerina said, smiling slightly. "It's just that my parents dJed a couple if years ago and I've been missing them lately. It's nothing major." Katerina shrugged again and gazed down at the water. She still felt bad for unloading her sadness o to Castiel. It wasn't his problem.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar)   Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:12 am

| Prince Castiel |

There was pregnant pause, during which Castiel gazed up at the sky and Katerina looked distinctly uncomfortable. Finally, she spoke, "Alright, you've dragged it out of me."

Castiel looked at her, humor dancing in his eyes, and caught her tiny smile. Katerina went on, sounding too nonchalant concerning the words that were coming out of her mouth. "It's just that my parents died a couple if years ago and I've been missing them lately. It's nothing major." After that, the girl stared down at the water swirling beneath them. Uncomfortable meeting his eyes, he supposed, which was fine.

"Yeah," he began, sounding moreso emphatic than sympathetic, as if he was recalling a distant memory. "I understand your feelings," he told her. "In fact, I think I might as well just say it. When my mother died, my brother and I were eleven. I had a baby sister and a new brother, but I also had to help dad to not lose his mind." He took a deep breath, recalling the hateful memory. It took at his father's strength to pull himself together, and it'd seemed so unfair and pathetic, then. "As you might know already, my mother died giving birth to Roman. Complications, they'd said.

"The pain didn't stop there. A lot of people thought my mother should've just given up Roman because his presence was like a parasite, leeching at her energy. But you know mothers." He laughed wryly. Morbidly, even. "She had him anyway, with the last of her strength. We'd all seen it coming. It was hard to watch her like that, knowing she was going to die.

"A few people blamed Roman, one of those people being my father. He was strongly opposed to her keeping him. He hated Roman when he lived and she died, and he was very paranoid and expressive about it. So then, not only had I lost my mother, my dad, the king, was becoming a complete lunatic." He knew he shouldn't be talking about the king like this, but the words came faster than he could control. Like a flood. He was only vaguely aware of what he was saying.

"I'd felt really lonely then. Like no one understood what I was going through. I buried myself in my work, not thinking of anyone or anything else, and helped, not only my father, but the entire kingdom pull through. Except," he smiled then, an extremely bright, genuine one. "It wasn't until I was sixteen that I realized things were good. My life was wonderful. There were definitely others out there that have endured worse and pulled through. I had a stepmother, at least. And a beautiful, lovely one. Here I am, living a comfortable life, and feeling sorry for myself. There are so many people that love me. Like my kingdom, for instance. Who am I to linger on the past?"

He tried to catch her eyes, to discern how she was feeling. "What I'm saying is: don't be afraid to let it all out. I am here to help you."
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar)   Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 4:48 am

Katerina sat quietly as Castiel explained his story. Of course she knew about his mother and Prince Roman. She had been alive when it happened after all. She'd been roughly ten, so her parents were still alive. She hadn't lost anything at that point in time. Katerina was slightly shocked at Castiel's words about the king, his father. It seemed wrong to talk about him like that, even blasphemous. But Katerina kept her mouth shut, not wanting to interrupt the prince.

A small smile faded onto Katerina's face as Castiel explained when he had got happier. It seemed that he and Katerina shared a common thought. One thing that often helped Katerina was the knowledge that there were so many people out there who were worse off than her. What right did she have to mope around when others struggled to survive? Sure, she could be sad. But not so sad that she focused on it all the time.

Katerina raised her eyes to meet Castiel's as he finished his small speech. "I don't really need to let anything out though." she explained. "I pray each day so I let my feelings out then. I really don't have any major issues."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar)   Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 1:21 am

| Prince Castiel |

"You are wise for your age," Castiel remarked. "Well beyond your years. The spirits have been good to you. To all of us."

He slid off the railing, landing lightly on his feet, with sudden merriment dancing in his eyes. He had the desire to move. To do something to take his mind off all the troubles, all the stress. He rarely got the opportunity to do it with someone else. "Enough of his melancholy air! Let's go someplace exciting."

He started down the walkway, keeping a note of the vastness of the city entirely. "There's so much to do," he mused seriously. "We can visit the aquarium, the carnival, go boating, skating, skiing, and even feed some koi fish, or all of the above! -- depending on your level of enthusiasm. It's not often I get to do these things, and I'd really appreciate it if you came with me."
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Advanced Novice
Advanced Novice
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar)   Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 2:28 am

Katerina hopped off the banister and followed Castiel down the walkway, thinking about his words. She supposed the spirits had been good to her. Well, not completely good considering her parents' untimely deaths, but good enough. Not terrible anyway.

Katerina brushed her hair out of her eyes and snapped back to attention. She refocused just in time to hear Castiel list what they could do, and that he'd like to do them with her. Katerina smiled, truly flattered. It wasn't everyday royalty wanted to socialize with you after all. Even if Northern Water Tribe Nobles were more active with commoners.

"Well, personally I like feeding koi fish; it's very relaxing. But I like skating and carnivals as well." she said once he had finished speaking. The koi fish were so pretty and they were sort of playful. They liked nibbling at people's fingers when they tried to feed them. It didn't hurt though. And the skating was great. Especially since Katerina could do all sorts of fun tricks. And carnivals were never not fun. So much stuff to do in one place. Really, it was up to the Prince.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar)   Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Northern Water Tribe :: Jacinth (Balisugar)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next