Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Gitta The Traitor I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Gitta The Traitor I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Gitta The Traitor I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Gitta The Traitor I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Gitta The Traitor I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Gitta The Traitor I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Gitta The Traitor I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Gitta The Traitor I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Gitta The Traitor I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Gitta The Traitor 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Gitta The Traitor I_vote_lcapGitta The Traitor I_voting_barGitta The Traitor I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Gitta The Traitor I_vote_lcapGitta The Traitor I_voting_barGitta The Traitor I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Gitta The Traitor

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gitta
Banned
Banned
Gitta

Gitta The Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Gitta The Traitor   Gitta The Traitor I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:38 pm

[list]|BASICS|
Name: Gitta Zenku
Birthplace: Air Temple
Current Residence: Forest
Element: Air , Mind
Pets:
Spoiler:

Weapons:
Spoiler:

[size=18]|OPTIONAL|

Birthday: 1991
Blood type: A
Hobbies: He enjoys hunting animals with his pet Jashin
Quirks: He has a scar running down his left eye, that eye color is Silver
Family:
Mother(linda Zenku) (Deceased) Mind Bending
Father:(Jack Zenku) (Deceased) Air Bending

Character Theme
Spoiler:

|APPEARANCE|
Hair: Gitta's Hair is Black medium length, the hair reaches if covering his face. reaches above the nose abit. and his to the side, reaches below the ear abit.
Eyes: The size of his eyes are normal, his eyes are the appearance of snake eyes. His right eye is Yellow while his left eye is silver with a scar running down it.
Height: 5'8ft
Clothes: He still wears the fabric and style of the air temples clothing except his is in different colors.
Gitta The Traitor 1z6sb5l
(Replace the yellow with gray and replace the red with black)
Skin: Rough Tough Skin
Body Type: Slim Built, with physical Muscle and Ab appearance.
Image:Gitta The Traitor 2wekoxc
[size=18]|CHARACTERISTICS|

[size=11]Personality: Gitta is more quiet and just likes to listen to people instead. When he is fighting he is nimble.
Personal Strengths: He is able to deceive people when they least expect it. He is a master at martial arts.
Personal Weaknesses: He sometimes takes his nimble fighting style to an extreme and tends to be vulnerable when it comes to avoiding enemy attacks. what i mean by that is. He uses so much energy that when an enemy's attack comes into play. he doesn't carry enough energy to dodge it. He isn't that strong enough to take down a big opponent when it comes to close combat.
Hamartia: The scar on his left eye.
Personal Hero: None
Dreams and Ambitions: His dream is to conquer a nation

2) That his bird keeps watch for his enemy's
3) That he loves the outdoors, mostly the forest
4) He loves eating raw food such as fish
5) He also likes camping outdoors rather then sleeping in a warm bed.

Dislikes:
1) He dislikes getting to much food for his bird, he doesn't want it getting fat
2) He hates poison ivy. and can finally tell the different s.
3) He doesn't like most of his fish cooked, he rather eat it raw
4) He doesn't like trespassers who get in the way of his sleep on his territory
5) He dislikes walking on his bare feet.

Brief History:
Born in the air temple with both his mother and father. His parents always found it odd that his eyes were that of a snakes. His parents also found it curious how one of his eyes are silver and the other eye is yellow. When both his parents died to fire benders, At that point in time he was eight years old at the time. He stay at the temple till he was about thirteen years of age. he then took his pet bird which he got at the age of five from his parents as a birthday gift. He stormed out of the Air Nomad seeking to destroy the Vermilion Dragon Empire. He went rogue and left the temple. By the age of 17. he is mastering his Bo, the only weapon he ever uses in combat. he trained years using that weapon to master it perfectly. By the time he was 20. He had already almost mastered air bending and only knows a little bit about Mind bending. But he will practice it more and more. once he finds the time to. He is now 21 and plotting and plotting for the day he can avenge his parents. By the age of 26, He became a full master of air bending. He also half mastered mind bending, still in training of course.

Last edited by Gitta on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:49 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

Gitta The Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gitta The Traitor   Gitta The Traitor I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 2:47 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Gitta The Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gitta The Traitor   Gitta The Traitor I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:43 pm

I'm unapproving this, actually, because there are a few errors with the app. Firstly the Fire Nation is now the Vermilion Dragon Empire, secondly characters cannot be masters at 17, you would need at least be 26, it's a rule. So at you're age you'd be a half master, so just edit those and you're fine.
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com
Gitta
Banned
Banned
Gitta

Gitta The Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gitta The Traitor   Gitta The Traitor I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:59 pm

alright and i had a question. how many post do i need to send a private message to people
Back to top Go down
Earth King Lu
Administrator
Administrator
Earth King Lu

Gitta The Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gitta The Traitor   Gitta The Traitor I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 7:22 pm

Approved. He edited the things you pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gitta The Traitor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gitta The Traitor   Gitta The Traitor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gitta The Traitor
Page 1 of 1