Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
A Dark Beginning (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
A Dark Beginning (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
A Dark Beginning (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
A Dark Beginning (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
A Dark Beginning (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
A Dark Beginning (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
A Dark Beginning (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
A Dark Beginning (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
A Dark Beginning (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
A Dark Beginning (Private) - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
A Dark Beginning (Private) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Dark Beginning (Private) - Page 2 I_voting_barA Dark Beginning (Private) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
A Dark Beginning (Private) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapA Dark Beginning (Private) - Page 2 I_voting_barA Dark Beginning (Private) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

A Dark Beginning (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rokku
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Rokku

A Dark Beginning (Private) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning (Private)   A Dark Beginning (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:16 am

Shinsei watched coldly as he attempted to penetrate the strong earth dome. He then noticed that it seemed this woman was capable of being on the defensive and offensive at the same time...an annoying yet useful trait. Shinsei saw the three gems coming fast at him and he exhaled a great amount of air and then waves his arms, making a current with the wind he blew.

He used this to redirect the gems back at the woman and he would have continued his assault but this woman proved to be useful, no need in fighting anymore. He lowered his hands, causing the gems to merely fall a few inches away from their target. Shinsei walked closer to the woman, but left a gap in between them still incase she fought again.

"You're good and I could use a person like you. You're interesting in fighting right?? If you come with me I can promise you more fights will come in the near future"
Back to top Go down
Yi Lin Sung
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Yi Lin Sung

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning (Private)   A Dark Beginning (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:43 am

The gems thudded into the ground dully, embedding themselves and glinting in the sunlight. As the man spoke, Kai listened carefully from beneath the earth. Fighting? More fighting? This interested her, and she sat and thought for a moment in the pure darkness. She kind of wanted to keep fighting this guy, but the promise of finding more combat? Having a second person to help look for a good fight could really decrease her wait time. And what's more, this guy seemed different. There was something about him that said that there was more coming with him than just random assassins and pathetic street thugs.

Mere inches in front of his feet, the ground shook and cracked. With a slight rumble, Kai popped up out of the ground and stopped, standing, staring him right in the eyes. "You promise there'll be a lot of fights, right?" She blinked and tilted her head a little, scrunching her face with disbelief.
Back to top Go down
Rokku
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Rokku

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning (Private)   A Dark Beginning (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 1:50 am

Shinsei felt the vibrations under him and looked down and watched the girl reemerge in front of him. It seemed he got his attention and possibly a very powerful new ally. All he had to do now was seal the deal. Fighting was going to happen in the future, Shinsei just had to make sure Kai knew what she would be fighting for.

Times like this proved Shinsei's ability to be a master manipulator as well as a great strategist. His plan for now was simple. He merely gave Kai a smile and nodded before he spoke.

"I promise you that if you come with me, not only will the quantity of the fights you partake in increase, but the quality. However before I can make that promise you should probably know what you're getting into. If you're interested, please follow me", Shinsei said as he headed towards the great wall of the city...

~Exit~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dark Beginning (Private)   A Dark Beginning (Private) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Dark Beginning (Private)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2