Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Siri, Criminal Mastermind in the Works. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Siri, Criminal Mastermind in the Works. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Siri, Criminal Mastermind in the Works. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Siri, Criminal Mastermind in the Works. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Siri, Criminal Mastermind in the Works. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Siri, Criminal Mastermind in the Works. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Siri, Criminal Mastermind in the Works. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Siri, Criminal Mastermind in the Works. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Siri, Criminal Mastermind in the Works. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Siri, Criminal Mastermind in the Works. 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Siri, Criminal Mastermind in the Works. I_vote_lcapSiri, Criminal Mastermind in the Works. I_voting_barSiri, Criminal Mastermind in the Works. I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Siri, Criminal Mastermind in the Works. I_vote_lcapSiri, Criminal Mastermind in the Works. I_voting_barSiri, Criminal Mastermind in the Works. I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Siri, Criminal Mastermind in the Works.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yi Lin Sung
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Yi Lin Sung

Siri, Criminal Mastermind in the Works. Empty
PostSubject: Siri, Criminal Mastermind in the Works.   Siri, Criminal Mastermind in the Works. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:10 pm

|BASICS|
    Name: Siri (No Last Name)
    Birthplace: Unknown
    Current Residence: Somewhere in Ba Sing Se
    Element: NA
    Pets: Sky and Slither. A Viper Squirrel and a Flying Squirrel.
    Weapons: Acrimon, a black ivory/refined steel punching dagger.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: February 3rd (ish)
    Blood type: Unknown
    Hobbies: You know, plotting, scheming, fighting, stealing from the rich, giving to the poor, that kind of thing.
    Quirks: Siri has a habit of breathing out extremely slowly through her teeth. It sounds like a breathy hiss.
    Character Theme:
    Spoiler:

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Siri’s brown hair goes down to her shoulder blades. She keeps it well kept, brushing it daily.
    Eyes: She has a large, deep set of violet eyes that she actually rarely blinks while she’s being watched.
    Height: 5’7”
    Clothes: Siri wears a tight, black, long sleeved shirt beneath a dark green vest. She also wears a pair of soled slippers and a pair of loose, black pants.
    Skin: She has smooth, fair skin. She rarely uses makeup, so she can sometimes look a little rough around the edges, but her complexion is still good enough to carry her in the looks department.
    Body Type: Siri, like most chi blockers, is slender and athletic. Her chest is small as well, and she often keeps it taped under her shirt so that she can move better.
    Image: N/A

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Siri is a deceivingly ruthless person. She grew up on the streets and has adapted to them perfectly. She does what she needs to do to survive, but she never acts unfairly. She’s all for stealing food from a shop, but she would never take the same food from a hungry family. In fact, sometimes she acts almost like Robin Hood, giving her spoils to people who need it more. Still, she keeps a somewhat harsh manner about her, grumbling even while acting charitably.

Personal Strengths: Charitability, sticktoitiveness, intelligence, and a quick hand.
    Personal Weaknesses: Untrusting, sharp-tongued, quick to anger, and a little violent when upset.
    Personal Hero: None, really. She never thinks about people in that way.
    Dreams and Ambitions: Siri wants to weave her way into the organized underworld of Ba Sing Se and rule over it herself. She intends to fix everything from the top, ensuring that no one takes any more than they need, while still ensuring that those who have more than they need get their wealth spread around a bit.

Likes: Fighting, stealing (from those who have excess), free running through the city at night, and playing Pai Sho.

Dislikes: Those who take more than they need, senseless killing, over-oppressive law enforcement, and over-arrogance.

Brief History:

Siri grew up on the streets of Ba Sing Se, scrounging for food and survival. She never knew her parents, or she doesn’t remember them. She grew up with some allies and contacts, and she was considered a part of a small community of people set across the city who helped each other with food and shelter. Still, she wound up living mostly independently. Eking out an existence, she ended up squatting and nicking just enough food. As life moved on, she decided that she didn’t like the gangs that littered the city. Slowly, she started fighting them, setting up traps and the like.

One day, she stumbled across a wild animal amidst the crates of a food store. Apparently the thing had slipped aboard a shipment and had eaten half the stock of bananas that had been sent out. It hissed at her when she approached, but when she offered it an apple the creature sniffed and took it. It was an odd creature. Odder still was that it wasn’t alone. As she petted the long squirrel’s smooth, thick coat, another small animal leapt at her head. It darted around her, sniffing curiously and eventually clinging to her face.

The two animals became fast friends with her. They became her go to allies, and they’ve helped her ever since. She discovered her viper snake’s ability to block a person’s chi, and as she watched it operate she began studying herself. She dug up the art of chi-blocking and, and through a combination of cobbled together dummies and trial and error she began to learn it. It took her nearly a year before she was able to properly and reliably use it in combat. Ever since, she’s been climbing up the ladder of the seedy underbelly of Ba Sing Se, forcefully asserting herself as someone not meant to be trifled with.

Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Siri, Criminal Mastermind in the Works. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siri, Criminal Mastermind in the Works.   Siri, Criminal Mastermind in the Works. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:50 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Siri, Criminal Mastermind in the Works.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: