Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Sky and Slither I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Sky and Slither I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Sky and Slither I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Sky and Slither I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Sky and Slither I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Sky and Slither I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Sky and Slither I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Sky and Slither I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Sky and Slither I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Sky and Slither 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Sky and Slither I_vote_lcapSky and Slither I_voting_barSky and Slither I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Sky and Slither I_vote_lcapSky and Slither I_voting_barSky and Slither I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Sky and Slither

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yi Lin Sung
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Yi Lin Sung

Sky and Slither Empty
PostSubject: Sky and Slither   Sky and Slither I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:47 pm

Name: Sky
Nickname: N/A
Species: Viper Squirrel.
Appearance: Viper squirrels are rare and highly adaptable animals only seen naturally in oases. They look more or less like a squirrel, but their bodies are about a foot long and their fur is thick and smooth, giving an effect closer to that of scales. Their spines are extremely flexible, like a ferret’s. Their heads are slightly more triangular, and their eyes are that of a snake. They have long, venomous fangs, and their mouths can open wider than a normal squirrels, though not as wide as a snake’s. The venom it produces works in a very peculiar way. Instead of causing muscular decay, it instead disrupts the flow of chi through its victim’s body, disabling bending in the limb bitten and making it difficult to move, just as if the chi had been blocked. Sky’s thick coat is a dark reddish brown color, and she takes a fair amount of time each day to groom herself.
Personality: She has a harsh attitude and is very protective of Sira. Anyone who gets close gets hissed at, and even trusted friends get a harsh pair of eyes glaring at them at nearly all times. She’s also very independent, and is perfectly capable of tracking people or finding people on her own.
Background: (Will be in character history)

Name: Slither
Nickname: NA
Species: Flying Squirrel
Appearance: Exactly as it sounds, she’s a Flying Squirrel. However, in avatar cannon, flying squirrels have the same kind of abilities as flying lemurs, in that they can flap their ‘wings’ to gain some extra height. Slither’s fur is a light gray color, and while she doesn’t tend to it as much as Sky, her regular flight tends to keep it slicked back and smooth.
Personality: Slither is as curious as Sky is caustic. She greets new people by quickly buzzing around their heads, then heads back to perch on whichever of Sira’s shoulder Sky isn’t occupying. She’s also rather adept at tracking people, darting across rooftops and keeping out of sight of whoever it is she’s following. However, she’s much less independent, and she prefers Sira’s attention to solidarity.
Background: (Will be in character history)

Last edited by Yi Lin Sung on Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yi Lin Sung
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Yi Lin Sung

Sky and Slither Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky and Slither   Sky and Slither I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:48 pm

Saved for edit tracking.

Also: This is more to see what's legal with pets. I'm not sure if Sky's venom is too much, but since the character is a chi blocker I thought it fit a little bit. If I can't do it, then do tell me and I'll change it no problem.
Back to top Go down
Massie.
Beginner
Beginner
Massie.

Sky and Slither Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky and Slither   Sky and Slither I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 11:07 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
http://www.pokemonhearts.pokemonlegend.org
Sponsored content

Sky and Slither Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sky and Slither   Sky and Slither I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sky and Slither
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Avatar: The Last Airbender RPG :: Announcements :: Topic Graveyard-
Jump to: