Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Falling? Absurdity. || Rokku I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Falling? Absurdity. || Rokku I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Falling? Absurdity. || Rokku I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Falling? Absurdity. || Rokku I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Falling? Absurdity. || Rokku I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Falling? Absurdity. || Rokku I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Falling? Absurdity. || Rokku I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Falling? Absurdity. || Rokku I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Falling? Absurdity. || Rokku I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Falling? Absurdity. || Rokku 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Falling? Absurdity. || Rokku I_vote_lcapFalling? Absurdity. || Rokku I_voting_barFalling? Absurdity. || Rokku I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Falling? Absurdity. || Rokku I_vote_lcapFalling? Absurdity. || Rokku I_voting_barFalling? Absurdity. || Rokku I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Falling? Absurdity. || Rokku

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

Falling? Absurdity. || Rokku Empty
PostSubject: Falling? Absurdity. || Rokku   Falling? Absurdity. || Rokku I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 10:39 pm

Death Canyon; located in the Dead Lands that resulted by the combined force of flames and shadows that burned the land to a crisp, and left no survivors or any fiber of being, behind. It was an undoubtedly large canyon - grand in both size and depth, and was surrounded by a foggy, dreary atmosphere. A somewhat frightening and eerie scene it made for, containing countless of mysterious wonders and possibly, even creatures, lurking within its seemingly bottomless deeps, it seemed perpetually darkened. It was a desolate, if not lifeless, location that no longer held any significance, other than that it was created by a large fissure that shook the Fire Nation, and yet, a Vermilion Dragon Imperial Airship Force lieutenant wandered aimlessly throughout it, at that moment.

Kotetsu Kururugi, the tall brunette, adjusted the collar of his red, standard military uniform as he trudged down an endless path of rubble and undressed fragments of rock. Squinting occasionally ahead of him, and carefully watching his steps in the fear that he would fall and possibly plummet to a death that couldn't even been seen under the fogged conditions, the reason why he was there in that location was unaware to him. Taking one of the smaller Vermilion airships with the mere command to go some place quiet, he hadn't thought of being taken anywhere near the barren surrounding.

"Well, it is quiet," the lieutenant mumbled, strolling along at a leisurely place along the ridge of the canyon. His purpose for his sudden proposal, however, was clearly known. A war with the New World was beginning, and the Vermilion Dragon Empire had already made their first declaration by the takeover of a town within the Thaef Faction. A jumbled wad of doubt could best describe what he thought himself to be, and while their first battle was victorious, he still couldn't shake the feeling that he lacked the qualification. Considering how he had never been up against a force as powerful as beings with far greater abilities, it was nerve-racking to a certain extent, which resulted in his small adventure out in the Dead Lands. To get away for just a short, small while filled with pure silence was all he wanted as he questioned his capability, and he'd be sure he'd return prepared as an even more courageous man than he was. Maybe he'd crack out the portable sketchpad within his pocket and capture the scenery, rather, what's was left of it from the surge of fiery shadows while he was there, to make the time for by more quickly.

However, the faint and distant sounds of footsteps took Kotetsu off guard. Nearly falling off of the edge due to a loss of balance from the subtle noise, he grunted, "Lieutenants should have immaculate balance, Kururugi! We know no word 'falling.' Tch, absurdity." Regaining his balance and letting out a relieved sigh, with a cant of his head, he turned towards his instigator. He wasn't scared for the near arrival, aware of what could have appeared before him in such a place, and simply held his guard with an eyebrow arched in slight curiosity as the soft patted sound of feet neared.
Back to top Go down
Rokku
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Rokku

PostSubject: Re: Falling? Absurdity. || Rokku   Falling? Absurdity. || Rokku I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:41 pm

Another day, another adventure...or at least that's what Rokku tried to believe. Where did adventure have him end up today? It seemed that the answer was the Death Canyon, a place that's name seemed to fit the description pretty well. Rokku had heard of this place and naturally as an explorer as well as a very curious man he had to explore it.

Rokku arrived around night time and scoped the land and found a suitable location to camp at. He awoke heard and then started to look around and admire the sites beauty. As a precaution he generally liked to check the surrounding area everytime he woke up in a place he camped by, after all you never knew who or what could be in the area.

After scoping, Rokku noticed that there was indeed a man in the area. Rokku was curious to know who else could be in the area so he approached the stranger at a decent pace. After a few minutes the breeze blew and Rokku and the person who would seem to be a man would be able to see each other.

Rokku wondered if the man was friendly, but he wouldn't know until they were face to face, so he continued walking until he was a decent distance away from the man. Rokku then bowed his head and then looked back up to see what this man would do.
Back to top Go down
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

PostSubject: Re: Falling? Absurdity. || Rokku   Falling? Absurdity. || Rokku I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:16 am

Having an unwavering, watchful eye on the figure a few yards before him, Kotetsu kept his eyebrow raised as he slowly neared. His instigator appeared as if he meant no harm, but as the lieutenant he is, it was his duty to take precaution and remain on his guard. Squinting in hopes that it would help him see who the mysterious one before him was, to his surprise, a brief wind passed through the area, much to his relief. It was a short, quick breeze, but forceful enough to be able to reveal their appearance as it caused the fog to lighten.

Noting the other's bow of the head, the brunette gave a full bow, bending his body in the proper position, for the return. Considering him as a mere civilian, one that could bring no harm, or appear threatening, he felt as if a small introduction could be in order to break the unique silence between them. "Welp. I'm Lieutenant Kotetsu Kururugi," Kotetsu started, "Mind telling me who you are, there, stranger?"
Back to top Go down
Rokku
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Rokku

PostSubject: Re: Falling? Absurdity. || Rokku   Falling? Absurdity. || Rokku I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:54 pm

The breeze blew and Rokku's bangs began to cover his face near completely. The man raised his hand and brushed his hair back into its usually position, revealing something interesting on Rokku's face. Rokku smiled at the stranger that he hardly knew. "Pleased to meet you Lieutenant Kururugi, I'm Rokku", the man said, his voice gentle, yet stern.

Rokku then turned around looking at the surrounding area before back at the other man and then he asked, "What brings you to a place like this?? Can't imagine why a Lieutenant would want to be around these parts"
Back to top Go down
Yukina
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
Yukina

PostSubject: Re: Falling? Absurdity. || Rokku   Falling? Absurdity. || Rokku I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:19 pm

Raising an eyebrow as he curiously peered at the male that appeared his age, Kotetsu then returned a genuine smile, while remarking, "A pleasure to meet you as well, Rokku. It's always nice to meet people that are not apart of the forces. Not that there's anything wrong with them, of course; just a difference is nice."

Scrutinizing the direction he turned towards, the lieutenant then averted his attention back towards the purple haired fellow and answered bashfully, "Well.. I can't say I came here on purpose." Rubbing the back of his neck, the brunette added as he eyed the small pebbles near his feet, "I told my pilot I wanted a place to think -- someplace quiet and peaceful, and he dropped me here about an hour, or so. I've been wandering the ridge since, having my mind on the war, and such.." Looking back up at the other man, he gave an embarrassed laugh, "I tend to ramble a bit, I'm sorry."

Cocking his head slightly to the side, Kotetsu requested, "And, may I know about your reasoning for venturing out into this barren -" he looked off to his right at the gaping hole of the canyon, "- abyss, Rokku?"
Back to top Go down
Rokku
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Rokku

PostSubject: Re: Falling? Absurdity. || Rokku   Falling? Absurdity. || Rokku I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:26 pm

Rokku nodded in an agreement with one of the mans initial statements, "Yeah different is nice", he said softly as he casually placed his hands in his pockets walking a little closer to the man, however still not extremely close that it could be awkward or dangerous for him if this man ended up unfriendly.

Rokku listened as the man explained that he didn't come here of his own accord exactly, apparently he was dropped off here to clear his head? Rokku was aware that there was a war, however aside from knowing it existed, he didn't know much else. He didn't know how severe it was now, if it were ever going to involve him and he liked it that way. It would be a surprise to him and the future and at least might assure he has something to do.

He then chuckled at the man's statement about rambling too much and then heard his question.

"Hmm, my reason? Well it's actually pretty simple. I'm a wanderer and an admirer of nature. Plus I'm generally a really curious person so my curiosity led me here. It's nice seeing new places every so often", he said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falling? Absurdity. || Rokku   Falling? Absurdity. || Rokku I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Falling? Absurdity. || Rokku
Page 1 of 1