Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Rokku I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Rokku I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Rokku I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Rokku I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Rokku I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Rokku I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Rokku I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Rokku I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Rokku I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Rokku 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Rokku I_vote_lcapRokku I_voting_barRokku I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Rokku

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rokku
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Rokku

Rokku Empty
PostSubject: Rokku   Rokku I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:49 am

|BASICS|
    Name: Rokku
    Birthplace: Unknown
    Current Residence: N/A, Wanderer
    Element: Earth; Sand, Fire;Lightning (Metal to be trained)
    Pets: Currently None
    Weapons: Medium Sized Gourd made and filled with Sand that he carries on his back.

|OPTIONAL|
    Birthday: October 26th
    Blood type: O
    Hobbies: Rokku is a man who enjoys the simpler things in life.
    Quirks: Despite his tragic upbringing, Rokku seems like an untroubled individual. However when pushed too far he is capable of fully losing his temper and having unfathomable rage.
    Character Theme: Gravity - John Mayer

|APPEARANCE|
    Hair: Rokku has long purple hair that partially spikes while the other part goes down. He also possess some bangs
    Eyes: Rokku has a light purple eye colour and standard looking eyes. His gaze has been commented upon stating that it can seem extremely peaceful yet sad. He is capable of expressing many emotions through his eyes alone.
    Height: 6'1
    Clothes: Rokku sports a sleeveless black shirt and a light beige baggy pants. He wears long dark coloured boots covered in bangages. Around his hands are bandaged and covering those are gloves. He also wears a rag that he wears like a cape. (Description of the picture)
    Skin: Fair, smooth skin.
    Body Type: Rokku at first sight seems to have a standard build, however like other earth benders this is just a front. Rokku when truely showing himself however is only slightly more muscular. However Rokku is a lot stronger than he seems.
    Image:
    Rokku Tarushippuden-1

|CHARACTERISTICS|
    Personality: Rokku is quite the puzzling individual. He at first sight appears to be the most laid back and carefree man in the world, however it is a front to hide his severe emotional scars. Rokku often is a pacifist however when pushed all of his hidden emotions, mostly anger appears. As a result he tries to limit his bending as much as possible through his wardrobe.
    Personal Strengths:
    Rokku has almost mastered both of his elements, making him quite a powerful and dangerous bender.
    Rokku generally has great emotional control
    Rokku is an extremely intelligent and clever individual, being able to think on his feet very quickly.
    Personal Weaknesses:
    Rokku generally isn't an openly trusting individual
    Rokku's pacifistic nature usually results in him taking a beating either physically or emotionally before he actually goes on the offensive
    Once broken emotionally Rokku exhibits extremely anger and rage which is difficult to focus sometimes.
    Personal Hero: The Avatar, Air Nomads
    Dreams and Ambitions: To end all violence between benders and non-benders.

Meditation
    Good Company
    Harmony
    Music and Culture
    Travelling

Dislikes:

Violent People
    People who disturb the peace
    Murderers
    Dishonest People
    Anger

Brief History: Rokku was born in a small village around Earth Kingdom and the short towards the Southern Water Tribe. At a very young age Rokku was separated from his parents due to an unknown assailant. Rokku's parent. He witnessed his mother being killed as he was shipped away on a small boat headed towards the Southern Water Tribe.

Rokku soon found himself at the icy shores of the Water Tribe with a note explaining what had occurred. However before he was found Rokku ran and for the next few years he lived on the water tribes streets stealing to survive. This happened for about 2 years before he was left in the care of a couple that weren't able to have their own children. They took him in as their child and Rokku lived with them until the age of 15. At the age of 14 Rokku knew that he couldn't remain at the Southern Water Temple. He vaguely remember his life before and although he seemed to be doing so well and grew so accustomed to their lifestyle, it wasn't the life for him. Rokku wished his new family goodbye as he ended back to the mainland to see if he could find his father.

Rokku looked for his father for about a year and a half and during that journey, Rokku learned he was an earth bender. After almost giving up Rokku found his way to another small village and there he found his father who was also an earthbender. The two caught up for a moment where Rokku's father explained everything that happened with his mother and then taught him simple Earthbending. Rokku and his father soon after left the village to find a new home for this new family and once they were on the road they were ambushed by an Earth Bender. A duel occurred and Rokku's father was killed and mugged. Rokku after witnessing his fathers death Rokku had to duel the man. Rokku's earth bending however was in no way equal to this more experienced bender. Rokku was about to be struck down and out of pure vengeance Rokku firebended for the first time, a trait he acquired from his mother. Rokku struck down his father's murderer, however at the same time the man was able to fire one final rock, knocking Rokku out.

When he awoke Rokku saw his fathers dead body and decided he needed some time to figure out what he was going to do now. He began to travel and ended up with an air nomad. This nomad taught him meditation and how to control his feelings and deal with them in a more appropriate matter. After leaving the temple Rokku began to travel to perfect his bending. Now 7 years later Rokku has traveled many a places and perfected earth and fire bending in their purest forms and even picking up secondary elements.
Back to top Go down

Rokku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rokku   Rokku I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:49 am

Approved,

Also noting your weapons, you must create a weapons application.
Back to top Go down

Rokku
Page 1 of 1