Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEarth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 2 I_voting_barEarth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEarth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 2 I_voting_barEarth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky   Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:07 am

| Prince Roman "Kinori" |

Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 2 Roman110

If Roman had a tail, it would've been wagging. "It's no problem at all." Darin appeared beside him, begrudgingly drawing himself in plain sight. Roman knew the older male was pissed, but he'd get over it. Darin was never able to stay mad at him for long, much less do anything to him out of anger. At least not anymore. A sort of strong kinship had developed between them over the years.

"Fine. Who exactly are you and what do you want?" Rii demanded. His crimson eyes were sharp, and Roman squirmed, praying Darin would be nice.

"Well as I said before, my name is Rokku, and I'm merely a traveler," the stranger replied. "What about you, for young boys you seem to have some training in stealth? What are you and what are you doing out here?"

Darin gave a sudden, toothy grin.

"I'm Ba'sill," he began. "Earthbender extraordinaire. I like sablo (sand). The kid calls me 'Rii'." He placed a slender, albeit claw-like calloused hand on Roman's shoulder. "Fiore Nen, or "Flower Boy" here is my charge. He's a Naturebender and Spiritbender. Call him Kinori."

Oh. That was right. When he wasn't in the Northern Water Tribe, Roman was to be referred to by his middle name, Kinori, to keep his real identity secret. He forgot that fact often because he and Ba'sill were often alone, so they communicated using his truest name, and Roman stuck to his child nickname, "Rii".

Roman's soft voice came to answer the latter half of Rokku's question. "Rii and I normally got out into the forests to train .. since we're young he thinks it's best we stay inconspicuous."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Rokku
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Rokku

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky   Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:03 pm

Rokku smiled as it seemed he was on good terms with the younger of the two. Now the only issue was to do the same with the older one, but how would he do that? Rokku was a quick thinking and suddenly he came to him. The last thing that was said gave him quite the idea.

"Rii and I normally got out into the forests to train .. since we're young he thinks it's best we stay inconspicuous."

That statement was the focus of Rokku's attention and he decided to see if he could use it to his aid. Rokku then looked at the one called Ba'Sill. He was an earth bender, and that peaked Rokku's curiously enough.

Rokku then smiled as he pointed at Ba'Sill.

"Training huh?? Well the best way to train is to go against something you're not familiar with. So brace yourself"

After speaking Rokku waited for a moment then suddenly fired two quick fire blasts from his palms, each one aiming for one of the boys.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky   Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:19 pm

| Darin "Ba'sill" |

Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 2 Basil_10

"Training, huh? Well, the best way to train is to go against something you're not familiar with, so brace yourself."

Ba'sill's brow only furrowed a fraction of an inch before a blast of fire came flying his and Roman's way. With their close proximity, he only relied on his instincts to defend him, drawing up a wave of soil to deflect and stifle the oncoming infernos at the two of them. Roman, of course, was too shocked to do much for himself. He stood there, eyes wide, arms drawing up to shield his face. That'd be the death of the idiot, someday.

The kid seemed to come to his senses when the cloud of heat slammed into them from the dispelled flames. They were suddenly engulfed with flora, a byproduct of Roman's surprise.

"What the hell was that?" Ba'sill demanded.

Roman glanced apologetically at him. "An accident."

Darin shook his head and, through various, intense movements, erected a column of soil and sent it hurtling towards Rokku.
Back to top Go down
Rokku
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Rokku

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky   Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:26 pm

"Maybe I didn't make myself clear. If you want real training then you are going to fight against me. It will be different and trust me, very productive", Rokku said as he saw the earth column coming lunging towards him. Rokku sighed, he had a secret and it was limiting him if he was going to battle. Rokku lunged his hand forward and suddenly a spear of sand came from behind him moving at amazing speeds cutting the column in half.

Rokku then dropped the sand gourd letting him move faster and he dashed at Ba'Sill, his arm suddenly set ablaze with fire. Rokku attempted to punch the man.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky   Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:43 pm

| Darin "Ba'sill" |

"Maybe I didn't make myself clear. If you want real training then you are going to fight against me. It will be different and trust me, very productive."

Rokku charged at him, his arm ablaze. Ignoring Roman's shout, (hadn't he told the kid a thousand times he was only distracting when he did that?) Darin dodged his blow, skirting under the man's arm and planting himself behind him. He smirked, "I hear ya'. Roman, watch closely."

Darin punched, the wave of his fist drawing several ruts into the earth below him. He displaced the soil under Rokku's feet, attempting to cause him to lose his footing. Being a Sandbender specifically, he found that his movements flowed more naturally controling the minerals of soil than solid rock entirely.
Back to top Go down
Rokku
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Rokku

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky   Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:49 pm

Rokku noticed that the boy dodged the blow and Rokku smiled as the flames on his arm died and he flicked his wrist. The sand gourd suddenly turned to all sand since thats what made it and suddenly it fired bullets avoiding Rokku and attacking both the boys.

Ba'Sill didn't seem to understand that using earth bending against Rokku wasnt going to work. Rokku merely flicked his other wrist and any effects caused to the ground under him to be negated. As he did this he also backflipped to dodge the upcoming attack and set some distance between the two.

"Your bending is good...but are you at my level?"
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky   Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:14 am

| Darin "Ba'sill" |

Darin watched as a large pile of sand fell from under Rokku's cape, perplexed at where it all came from. Then, suddenly, his Bending on the ground ceased. Rokku dodged the younger male's attack, his face slack and his movements effortless. Darin's eyes widened. So this guy was a dual Bender, too? Like Roman?

"Your bending is good ... but are you at my level?"

Darin grinned. Oh yes, this was going to be good. "Don't be a fool. I see that, on top of being a Firebender, you're an Earthbender as well?"

Roman, who'd climbed a tree sometime during their spar, gazed down with great interest. The branches curled around the other boy. Roman may have been a dual-bender, but only one of his types were combative. The other one, Spiritbending, was just annoying. As for this man, he felt he could deal with him very much the same way a Nonbender dealt with a Bender; find his weak spot.

He moved forward suddenly, throwing every ounce of strength at the other man. Bullets of earth and columns of rock leapt from the ground, flying toward Rokku, testing his agility and perception.

Last edited by LadyKura on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laurent
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
Laurent

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky   Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:35 am

"I feel... Needed."

Kassidy was walking through the forest. She wasn't as deep as the others, but she could feel that something was wrong.

It was a usual day for Kassidy. She often Went in the forest. She liked the forest. She liked nature, and animals. She always felt a connection to a forest. She heard the faint sounds of a fight in the distance. Naturally, she had to go investigate.

She walked slowly towards the sound of the fight. She looked at the birds, and flowers.

"Why would anybody want to ruin the serenity of this place?"

She finally to the scene of the fight. She saw the two powerful benders fighting. And a third in a tree.

"Stop fighting! Can't you see you're destroying the forest? Ruining the peace and quiet I love about this place. You two should be ashamed!"

She pointed to the ground, where the formerly smooth soil was now rugged from bending.

"You see the animals? No? That's because you scared them off. In every other part of the forest, the animals happily live. Except HERE!"
Back to top Go down
Rokku
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Rokku

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky   Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:11 am

"Firebender...Earthbender and much more", Rokku said with a smirk as he noticed the bullet attack. He then started backflipping and then he waved his hand forming a sand shield ontop of him. He clenched his fist and the sand hardened so it would be able to reflect the earth bullets.

Rokku then charged a fireball in his hand and was about to attack the tree when someone knew seemed to make their way to the battlefield. Rokku was literally about to strike until he realized what he was going to do. The man who claimed to love nature was about to destroy it? That was unacceptable for such a situation. Rokku lowered his hand and the fire faded before Rokku turned to the newcomer.

"I apologize, they didnt deserve that", Rokku said solemnly.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky   Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:53 am

| Prince Roman "Kinori" |

Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 2 Roman110

Roman was tacit in his tree. Darin seemed to be enjoying himself well enough, fighting Rokku, although each time he earthbended, he destroyed several flora along the way. The boy cringed. He'd hoped hoped that, along with steering clear of the fervent fighting below, he wasn't going to sense the voices of the plants so high off the ground. It was going to take some time getting used to the ever incessant voices of the flora speaking to him. In the Northern Water Tribe, the only time he heard the voices was, of course, in his cultivated garden. Traveling with Ba'sill, however, the weakened, polluted voices of them damaged plants seemed to scream at him. They begged for his energy. Only through training did he learn to suppress them, but with much heartache.

Suddenly, a voice cut through his reverie.

"Stop fighting! Can't you see you're destroying the forest? Ruining the peace and quiet I love about this place. You two should be ashamed!"

A young woman was shouting at Rii and Rokku, telling them to stop fighting. Roman leaned forward a bit, wrapping his arm gratefully around a thin, limber branch that caught him when he slipped a bit.

Ba'sill obviously didn't expect anyone to interfere with their fight. He stopped immediately, muscles growing rigid. Meanwhile Rokku, who seemed to be about to burn up his tree, froze as well.

"I apologize," said the young man. "They didn't deserve that."

Ba'sill, however, looked angry. He stalked out of the shadows, his long dark hair shadowing his face. "You're saying our little spar is destroying this forest? Forests overcome wildfires. I believe your advice is best well spent regarding the expansions regarding the towns and cities of this Na .." he stopped his tirade abruptly , lifting his head so his bangs didn't obscure his vision anymore.

"Oh my," he said airily. "I was so caught up in the battle, I hadn't realized who exactly accosted us. Hello, madam. I am Ba'sill. I apologize for being so rude." He reached for her hand, intending to kiss it, crimson eyes alight with sincerity.

Roman could've rolled his own eyes. As always, his mentor was insatiable. It was no secret that Ba'sill loved women. He wouldn't even fight them.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky   Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next