Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky I_vote_lcapEarth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky I_voting_barEarth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky I_vote_lcapEarth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky I_voting_barEarth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky Empty
PostSubject: Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky   Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:08 am

| Darin "Ba'sill" |

Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky Basil_10

The age difference between himself and Roman hadn't semed so vast until the other, blue-haired boy was well on his way into adolescence and constantly pestering him about it. Seriously, he wished the damn kid would just crawl somewhere and leave him in peace. It'd been easier when Roman barely talked. That way he was easy to ignore.

"Rii! Rii, look!"

God, even at sixteen the brat couldn't stop using that accursed nickname for him. They'd known each other since Roman was four and he was eight. Then, Roman's speech impediments had been prominent, and his brain was very lethargic. His health was horrible as well. But those issues, under Ba'sill's wing and careful conditioning, long since evaporated, leaving the kid with a perfectly smooth, airy voice and a stable disposition. He did not babysit weaklings.

Ba'sill, from his perch in a tall tree, rolled his neck to gaze down at his apprentice. He'd left him alone to practice growing techniques, as only Roman had that particular affinity with plants. Roman was coaxing a shrub of wildflowers to blossom impressively through a mantra of slow, smooth movements, enshrouding himself and the older male with petals and fragrances.

It made Ba'Sill's nose itch.

Roman made a sudden sound. "Oh! They have berries!"

Roman's gray eyes were shiny, apparent even through his thick, pale blue bangs. He took what appeared to be a handful of bright red cherries in his hands and lifted them to his mouth ..

"Stop, you idiot!" Ba'sill hissed. He leaped from his perch and gracefully, but firmly landed on two feet. Slapping the berries from Roman's thin hands, he bore down on the shorter boy critically. "Those could've been poisonous." Ba'sill whirled around and examined the shrubs. Recognizing the type of plant it was, he shook his head. "They're not poisonous, but they'll make you sick. Let's find something else .. "

Ba'sill trailed off, and with good reason. Roman looked as if he wanted to say something, but he knew that once Darin got that look on his face something was wrong and to shut up before the other male got angry. He opted instead to glance around, wondering what Ba'sill could have sensed. He was angry that he still wasn't as keen as Darin, despite having much experience with battling and whatnot.

"Someone's coming," Ba'sill told him uncertainly. "I wonder how he got all the way out here .. I deliberately chose a spot deep in the forest."

Last edited by LadyKura on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Rokku
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Rokku

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky   Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:19 am

Rokku and been spending a lot of time at the Earth Kingdom lately. He felt extremely at home here and the conditions were nice compared to the water tribe where he was raised. Rokku tended to be a man who loved nature and occasionally loved exploring and seeing the beauties of the world. After having a long day wanderer around the rings of Ba Sing Se Rokku found himself at a forest. It was quite a marvelous sight and Rokku was enjoying himself.

It was a long morning of adventure, looking around at the many different sights and animals that this forest had to offer. Rokku even got the chance to take a nap by a large tree near a beautiful sight. Everything seemed okay until Rokku heard something in the distance. He got up, placed his gourd back on his back and looking around. He adjusted his cape to hide the gourd again and then he walked away.

Rokku soon heard voices in the distance and he raised an eyebrow. It was more than one person, but it was a small group, maybe 2-3 people. Rokku who wasn't really scared of anything was instead interested in knowing who this might be. He walked towards where he heard the noise and then narrowed his eyebrows as no one was around. He spoke once, loud and clear saying,

"Come out, come out wherever you are..."
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky   Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:41 am

| Prince Roman "Kinori" |

Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky Roman110

Ba'sill was tense for a good, long moment, before a voice tore the tranquility Roman felt. It was a voice containing the baritone of another man, and he felt Ba'sill's body shift in a Bending position at the sound. Roman unconsciously hid behind Darin, a gesture that never quite faded from their childhood.

"Come out, come out wherever you are..."

Roman glanced uncertainly at his friend and mentor. The dark-haired man was always an 'attack first, ask questions later' kind of person, a trait Roman abhorred. Tentatively Roman glanced about him, and finally made out the other man's form through the beautiful trees. The plants whispered to him, caressing his ankles. This man loved nature, too.

"Rii, are you sure he's --"

"Stop. He's obviously teasing us," Darin interjected, extending his arm protectively to keep Roman at bay. Roman was able to defend himself, no doubt, but old habits died hard.

"Um," Roman said, despite Ba'sill's angry glance. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Rokku
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Rokku

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky   Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:47 am

It was silent for a bit after Rokku asked his question. It seemed whoever was out there had no intention of revealing themselves, or so Rokku thought. Only a few moments later did a boy reveal himself asking Rokku who he was. Despite the fact that this boy revealed himself Rokku was certain that there was at least one more person since their were multiple voices from before. Thus Rokku remained aware of his surroundings.

He looked at the boy and flashed a quick smile before responding,

"My name? It's Rokku, how about you...and your friends?", he asked straightforwardly.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky   Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 2:55 am

| Darin "Ba'sill" |

Darin relaxed his stance, but his eyes were still narrow. "Ba'sill," he said simply. He considered telling the other man that there was only two of them, but he hadn't fully learned the man's intentions and so allowed him to assume whatever he wanted.

"Where are you?" he demanded, still standing protectively in front of Roman. He saw the other male's outline through the trees, but he was a good distance away if the echoes of his voice wasn't enough indication. He felt the vibrations of the earth through his sandals, but he was not barefoot so he could not determine very much.

Roman might've known the man's exact location due to his connection with the fauna and flora, but Darin doubted the much younger boy had the intelligence to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Rokku
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Rokku

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky   Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 3:02 am

Rokku nodded and all of a sudden one of his shoes burned through the bottom as well as the bandages that surrounded his foot. The fire wasn't seen and now the bottom of one of Rokku's feet were visible. Rokku then slightly lifted his foot and tapped down. Rokku closed his eyes for a brief moment, his guard still up and when he opened his eyes and made contact with the boy.

"Your friend should know there is no point in hiding when I already know his location. Trust me I mean no harm", Rokku said.

As far as the two would be considered, at the very most he'd be a firebender from how he burned the bottom of his boot. However, they only knew half of the story.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky   Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:44 am

| Prince Roman "Kinori" |

Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky Roman110

The stranger's foot suddenly lit aflame. The spontaneous show of fire caused Roman to twitch, concerned for the various vegetation surrounding him. Soft whispers fell in his ears, but they were too faint to understand no matter how hard he tried.

"A Firebender?" Darin muttered, intrigued, and took a step forward. Roman leaned forward ever so slightly, gray eyes bright. They'd lived in the Earth Kingdom for as long as he could remember. Firebenders weren't rare, but they weren't common, either. The Earth Nation typically held Earthbenders and its sub/psuedo-elements. Darin was an Earthbender, with the sub-element of Sandbanding. Roman held Earthbending's psuedo element, Naturebending. First-generation Naturebenders were born from a Lightbender and an Earthbender, but Roman, rarely enough, inherited the Bending arte from his grandfather. He also had a bit of Spiritbending thrown haphazardly in, much to Darin's chagrin.

"Your friend should know there is no point in hiding when I already know his location. Trust me I mean no harm," the stranger -- no, Rokku said.

Now Ba'sill was angry. "Versteckt (hiding)? Me? Ha! I can see you from where I stand. You were the one to approach us, so close the distance. Bij ons terecht (approach us)."

Roman hoped the man, Rokku, wouldn't be offended by what Darin said. The older male was obviously miffed, and his tendency to slip into languages other than English became prominent. Ba'sill's ego was the size of the Earth Kingdom itself, and Roman personally thought it was far too easy to rile the older male up.
Back to top Go down
Rokku
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Rokku

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky   Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 12:14 am

Rokku heard an angry voice and narrowed his eyes. Was this persona threat?? Highly unlikely, however they could be a problem.

"You are as obvious to me as I am to you...", Rokku started before continuing, "There's no need for me to close anything, your friend came out and greeted me", he said.

Rokku then thought about it. Maybe anger was the key in this situation.

"There's a lot you can learn from this young man...starting with manners", he said sternly.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky   Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 1:12 am

| Darin "Ba'sill" |

Ba'sill narrowed his eyes. He could've killed the man straightaway if he he'd liked, but Roman would object so passionately the kid'll throw himself into a seizure or some shit. He was too nice. He wished the kid would at least attempt to look intimidating, but Ba'sill supposed that was impossible if one resembled a prepubescent girl rather than a teenage boy. Ba'sill took a step forward, but Roman's hand on his shoulder stopped him. The angry assassin glanced down at the kid, and found Roman looking at the other man.

Without warning, his pupil broke away from him and glided through thhe trees until he was standing in front of him. Roman bowed hastily, apologetically. "Sorry for my friend's behavior. He's very mistrustful, and doesn't like being surprised."

What the hell was this kid thinking? For one thing, he deliberately distanced himself from his friend, an adept fighter and his protector, to stand in close proximity of a man, a firebending fighter, they'd just met. For another, he blatantly exposed the fact that Darin had, indeed, been caught off-guard by the man's appearance. Finally, he was making himself out to be a weakling. Assassin code #13: Never apologize.

Darin followed him, moving to stand beside Roman defensively, although he looked quite cross with him. Roman was sweating somewhat, obviously feeling guilty but strong in his resolve.

Darin sighed. "Fine. Who exactly are you and what do you want?"

Back to top Go down
Rokku
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Rokku

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky   Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 2:39 pm

Rokku then noticed one of the boys finally came to be right in front of him and then he apologized saying, "Sorry for my friend's behavior. He's very mistrustful, and doesn't like being surprised."

Rokku bowed slightly to the boy,"No worries my friend, thank you for the apology", he said before sending another glance exactly in the direction where the other one was. It was only a matter of time before the next one appeared in front of him. Rokku clapped slowly for a bit greeting the man and then slightly tapped his foot. Now he was sure that there were no others.

"Well as I said before, my name is Rokku, and I'm merely a traveler. What about you, for young boys you seem to have some training in stealth. What are you and what are you doing out here", he said. There was something unique about Rokku's tone, it was strong, yet soft spoken...assertive, yet friendly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky   Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Earth Kingdom :: Middle of Nowhere ~ Copper Sky
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next