Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Old Memories [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Old Memories [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Old Memories [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Old Memories [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Old Memories [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Old Memories [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Old Memories [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Old Memories [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Old Memories [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Old Memories [Open] 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Old Memories [Open] I_vote_lcapOld Memories [Open] I_voting_barOld Memories [Open] I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Old Memories [Open] I_vote_lcapOld Memories [Open] I_voting_barOld Memories [Open] I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Old Memories [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

Old Memories [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Old Memories [Open]   Old Memories [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 1:04 pm

Queen Kailani Leiheng

Kailani was upstairs, looking out the balcony window, seeing the waterfalls and the icy village of the Water Tribe. She smiled at this view, thinking back when she was a young girl playing with...Hana. That name always brought tears to her eyes, it reminding her of her late best-friend, and former Queen and Husband of Anuk.

Looking around, Kailani decided to view the portraits of the former rulers of the Northern Water Tribe. Going back to the very first portrait, was a handsome, muscular man dressed in a fancy suit, with a blue water tribe coat. By his side was his beautiful wife, with a long white silk dress on, glaring down at the other two, beautiful little girls in the photo. Looking down at the gold name at the bottom of the portrait, it read ''Princess Kyoko and Princess Jakota with their late parents''.

In the next portrait, had the same girls from the first photo, but a lot older. The name engraved at the bottom of that portrait was, ''Queen Kyoko, and her sister Princess Jakota''. Kailani then guessed, that Jakota was Kiari's mother, and Kiari was her great-grandfather in law. Looking at the next portraits was the same woman, Kyoko.

Walking slowly down the corridor, she finally saw a portrait of a young man, handsome, that looked a lot like her step-children. The engraving read, ''King Kiari and his loving wife Queen Haru with their newborn daughter, Kiharu''. Kailani then guessed that's the same way they named Kihana. Kailani then heared footsteps, echoing from the stairs of the grand hall. She slowly started to walk back, to where she was observing the Water Tribe.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories [Open]   Old Memories [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 1:00 pm

| Princess Kihana |

Old Memories [Open] Kihana13

"No, RoRo. You were supposed to catch it!"

Kihana scrambled down the steps of the grand hall to retrieve the blubber ball her little brother had missed. Naturally, Roman appeared nonplussed, his chest-length hair long since fallen from the messy bun atop his head in their play. He was breathing a bit hard too, and Kihana fervently reminded herself to be gentle with him. His asthma was far from waning, and neither was his heart in good shape for much physical activity. She, however, didn't like how the nurses cooped up her little brother all the time. Strength came from exercise and food, not lying around all day. It was no wonder her Firefly kept getting weaker and weaker.

"One last time, kay?" she told him, climbing the stairs once more. Halfway up, she turned around and winked at him. He was even littler then, from her vantage point all the way at the top of the stairs, and looked silly wearing his thick imperial robe. Like a marshmallow with pale blue frosting that was his hair. Kihana giggled.

"Catch!" She tossed the ball down to him, but instead of catching it, Roman squeaked and darted to the side. The blubber ball landed uselessly, loudly somewhere on another tile, and Kihana thought she ought to get them out of there before some noble -- or worse, Anuk -- caught them playing in the Imperial Hall.

She raced down the steps and gave Roman a critical look. The boy looked tired, his skin paler than ever, but he smiled at her. "Kii!" he murmured, before hugging her tightly.

Kihana smiled softly, patting her baby brother's back. She lifted him onto her hip. Although he was six, he was a lot smaller and lighter than most six-year-olds were. As she turned to run out of the Imperial Hall -- don't wanna get caught -- she collided headfirst with someone.

She didn't get knocked down, but she did see stars. Rubbing her eyes, she peered up at whatever accosted her. Finding a trail of light brown hair, her eyes gleamed happily. "Mama!" she squealed. She wanted to hug her, but she couldn't do it holding Roman, so she opted for an affectionate snuggle in her stomach using her face.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories [Open]   Old Memories [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 4:24 pm

Kailani's face gleamed with light as she saw Kihana and Roman approach her. She knelt down and held her arms out for a snuggle. She hugged Kihana and Roman, then saying,

''Hello love!''. Kailani said, joyfully cuddling her step-daughter and son.

Joy filled her heart when she heard Kihana or Roman calling her 'Mama'. Though a little guilt, seeing that Kihana reminded her of Hana, they were spitting images of eachother. Yet, Kailani always manages to keep her emotions in.

''What have you and Roman been up to then?'', Kailani asked jokingly, seeing the little blubber ball on the floor of the Imperial Hall.
Back to top Go down
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories [Open]   Old Memories [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:16 pm

| Princess Kihana |

Old Memories [Open] Kihana13

Kihana was beaming, comfortable in her stepmother's embrace, then her face fell a bit. "Oh, um. Roman and I were just playiin' ... !" She paused. Kihana knew very well that playtime in the Great Hall was prohibited, especially since there hadn't been any guards around to watch them, and with Roman, who was supposed to be a convalescent. She worriedly shifted her weight from toe to toe. Meanwhile, Roman was quiet as ever.

"You're not mad, are you?" she asked tentatively, fisting her hand in Kailani's shirt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan
Kyoko
Administrator
Administrator
Kyoko

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories [Open]   Old Memories [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 4:41 pm

Kailani smiled at her, she looked at her glittering eyes, which reminded her of a puppy's eyes. Kailani winked, and told Kihana,

"No, of course I'm not mad, just don't tell your father!". Kailani said, with a little giggle.'She hugged them both again, and looked at Roman.

"Don't worry love, your not in any trouble, I promise". Kailani said, smiling and kissing his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old Memories [Open]   Old Memories [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Memories [Open]
Page 1 of 1