Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Earth Kingdom :: Random Village - Exorcisms and Bunnies! [ OPEN TO ALL ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Earth Kingdom :: Random Village - Exorcisms and Bunnies! [ OPEN TO ALL ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Earth Kingdom :: Random Village - Exorcisms and Bunnies! [ OPEN TO ALL ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Earth Kingdom :: Random Village - Exorcisms and Bunnies! [ OPEN TO ALL ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Earth Kingdom :: Random Village - Exorcisms and Bunnies! [ OPEN TO ALL ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Earth Kingdom :: Random Village - Exorcisms and Bunnies! [ OPEN TO ALL ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Earth Kingdom :: Random Village - Exorcisms and Bunnies! [ OPEN TO ALL ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Earth Kingdom :: Random Village - Exorcisms and Bunnies! [ OPEN TO ALL ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Earth Kingdom :: Random Village - Exorcisms and Bunnies! [ OPEN TO ALL ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Earth Kingdom :: Random Village - Exorcisms and Bunnies! [ OPEN TO ALL ] - Page 2 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Earth Kingdom :: Random Village - Exorcisms and Bunnies! [ OPEN TO ALL ] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEarth Kingdom :: Random Village - Exorcisms and Bunnies! [ OPEN TO ALL ] - Page 2 I_voting_barEarth Kingdom :: Random Village - Exorcisms and Bunnies! [ OPEN TO ALL ] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Earth Kingdom :: Random Village - Exorcisms and Bunnies! [ OPEN TO ALL ] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapEarth Kingdom :: Random Village - Exorcisms and Bunnies! [ OPEN TO ALL ] - Page 2 I_voting_barEarth Kingdom :: Random Village - Exorcisms and Bunnies! [ OPEN TO ALL ] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Earth Kingdom :: Random Village - Exorcisms and Bunnies! [ OPEN TO ALL ]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Administrator
Administrator
LadyKura

Earth Kingdom :: Random Village - Exorcisms and Bunnies! [ OPEN TO ALL ] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Earth Kingdom :: Random Village - Exorcisms and Bunnies! [ OPEN TO ALL ]   Earth Kingdom :: Random Village - Exorcisms and Bunnies! [ OPEN TO ALL ] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 1:56 am

| Xiao (Prince Cassian) |

Earth Kingdom :: Random Village - Exorcisms and Bunnies! [ OPEN TO ALL ] - Page 2 79384212

Cassian watched the look of complete and utter disappointment flash across Castiel's face. Jia looked similar, but lit her herbs nonetheless. A moment later, Castiel did the same, a soft glow slowly consuming the herbs and producing a trail of fragrant smoke to twist and curl in the crepuscular air. Finally, ignoring the shocked expression painting itself across his brother's face, he cut a deep slit in his wrist and allowed his blood, thick and plentiful, to mix with the flames. Its metallic scent was pungent, overtaking the aroma of the herbs and causing both twins to wrinkle their noses.

"Cass!" Castiel shouted, as if torn out of his shocked reverie. He darted forward, bending some water from God-knows-where to envelop his twin's wrist. He glared the entire time. "What on Earth -- ?"

Cassian's expression darkened. "I'm all right, but I want you both to listen to me, and listen to me well. Be on guard. Spirits that are capable of touching the living, especially for a time long enough to carry, are extremely powerful. If this spirit is indeed a demon, which is a popular term for wayward, malevolent spirits, it would've desired to devour the child.

"Since Tang's baby was taken at sunrise, I doubt a demon would have the time to devour the baby before its strength left it. My blood is fresh, young, and I practically just bled out my entire arm." Castiel winced suddenly, causing the younger twin to roll his eyes. "Stop being a baby. Anyway, as I was saying, my blood would be more tantalizing than any human child's flesh, and we can only pray the demon would come here for a dual meal as the sun sets and its strength returns.

"If we're lucky," he went on, idly tapping the line of bandages Castiel was wrapping around his wrist. "The spirit is not malevolent and might possess a motherly streak, causing it to 'adopt' Tang's as its own. My blood is still that of a child's, so Mama Bear's going to come running along."

A cold chill snaked up and down his spine, drawing forth goosebumps. "It's close. Get ready."

Back to top Go down
    http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1537573/RamaChanChan

Earth Kingdom :: Random Village - Exorcisms and Bunnies! [ OPEN TO ALL ]
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2