Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Specification of Military Ranks for my characters I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Specification of Military Ranks for my characters I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Specification of Military Ranks for my characters I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Specification of Military Ranks for my characters I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Specification of Military Ranks for my characters I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Specification of Military Ranks for my characters I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Specification of Military Ranks for my characters I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Specification of Military Ranks for my characters I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Specification of Military Ranks for my characters I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Specification of Military Ranks for my characters 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Specification of Military Ranks for my characters I_vote_lcapSpecification of Military Ranks for my characters I_voting_barSpecification of Military Ranks for my characters I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
Specification of Military Ranks for my characters I_vote_lcapSpecification of Military Ranks for my characters I_voting_barSpecification of Military Ranks for my characters I_vote_rcap 
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Specification of Military Ranks for my characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
drakendottir
Elite Beginner
Elite Beginner
drakendottir

Specification of Military Ranks for my characters Empty
PostSubject: Specification of Military Ranks for my characters   Specification of Military Ranks for my characters I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 2:11 am

I have three already approved characters who are directly affected by the recent changes in the military system. They all were part of the *Fire Nation Royal Guard*, that now has been split up into a mere Vanguard and a Special Soldier's Unit. Since I planned for them to be part of the highest elite of their country, and their former ranks are unclear, I will just give them new ranks in the new system and ask for approval of said ranks, so that we all know where they stand and what their duties are.

Lahija Zekarion - Second Lieutenant of the Vermilion Dragon Imperial Special Soldiers.
Lahija will prove herself worthy of promotion very quickly and climb the ladder in an unusually short time frame, especially during the war.

Wezan Alryk - First Lieutenant of the Vermilion Dragon Imperial Special Soldiers, soon (in a few posts) to be appointed to the rank of Captain.

Rozan Shang - First Lieutenant of the Vermilion Dragon Imperial Special Soldiers. Since Rozan is a constant troublemaker, he might be appointed to Captain or even further on to Major during the war, but only if he gets a chance to prove himself. Otherwise he will stick with his rank, since in peace time he causes more havoc than solving it.

All three are training and staying on the grounds reserved for the special soldiers within the palace walls in Vermilion City.

Also, I have two characters in the Earth Kingdom Army. I realize there are yet no new ranks for that special division, but since all Armies seem to be built up similarily, I figured that I should specify for Alan and Gorim, too.

Gorim Beltana - Captain of the Earth Kingdom Army, fifth division, personal adjutant to General Liu Jun.

Alan Danrow - Second Lieutenant of the Earth Kingdom Army, fifth division, part of the Riding Unit (messages and reconnaissance).
Back to top Go down

Specification of Military Ranks for my characters
Page 1 of 1