Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Welcome to Avatar The Last Airbender RPG! We hope you enjoy your Roleplaying Experience. If you are a User you may log in by clicking the button below, or if you do not have an account you can register by clicking next to Log In.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

420 years after the fall of Ozai, decades of tranquility have brought about an era where peace is no longer only a mere philosophical abstraction. However beyond the grasp of the Four Nations, a long lost legacy resurfaces.

HomeAvatarEventsRegisterLog in
Discord
Latest topics
» ZapdosZulu
Anora Tong I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 14, 2023 12:06 pm by FyrebirdEvo

» Avatar RPG Funniest Moments on Chat ~ !
Anora Tong I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2021 12:55 pm by Loolaalee

» Masquerade! (Open)
Anora Tong I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2021 3:02 pm by Paracelsus

» Guo Shu-Fang
Anora Tong I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 am by Tsumi Buredo

» Akechi Kamui
Anora Tong I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2021 1:03 pm by Fire Lord Kouzai

» The Ibashiyama Festival(Closed, Makaru, Kouzai)
Anora Tong I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 4:08 pm by Makaru

» Kyoshi umgon (wip)
Anora Tong I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2021 2:32 am by Kyoshi umgon

» The Eagle and the Osprey | (Kouzai, Loolaalee) | [CLOSED]
Anora Tong I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2021 6:44 pm by Loolaalee

» High shining. My sun-prince. For a myriad reigns. Should you have ruled the land. From your Island Palace.
Anora Tong I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2021 1:52 am by Deej

Time converter at worldtimebuddy.com
Staff

-Head Admin-
Fire Lord Kouzai

-Council of Admins-
Tsumi Buredo
Loolaalee
Massie
Lady Azzy
Niya

RPG Info

Years Since Ozai's Fall
420 Years
Current Year
It is currently the year: 420 AO (After Ozai)

Kaniehtí:io "Ziio" Aarushi

Royalty
Earth King Lu Meleng
Emperor Nobunaga Ezofuji
Tekonwenaharake Ojitsah, Waneek of the North and South
Roland Hirahara, King of the Four Winds
Light King Sallan Wynphyra V
Dark Lord Pan Daiyu

Affiliates

The Loremaster's Roleplay Family:
Anora Tong 89282716461

Our #1 Affiliates:

Our Facebook Affiliates:
Top posters
Fire Lord Kouzai (4839)
Anora Tong I_vote_lcapAnora Tong I_voting_barAnora Tong I_vote_rcap 
Loolaalee (1351)
LadyKura (1291)
Bailey The Flamewarden (961)
Leosan (878)
Maki Shadowblade (820)
Tsumi Buredo (726)
Earth King Lu (687)
Annabelle Rinoa Reynolds (651)
River (647)

Anora Tong

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaang
Elite Novice
Elite Novice
Shaang

Anora Tong Empty
PostSubject: Anora Tong   Anora Tong I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 9:59 pm

BASICS:
Name:Anora Tong
Height:5'
Birthplace:Kyoshi Island
Current Residence:Kyoshi Island
Element:Earth
Pets:none
Weapons:Earthbending, two normal fans, and two blade fans

APPEARANCE:
Hair:She has black shoulder length, layered hair that is tied up in a bun.
Eyes:Her eyes are oval shaped, normal sized, slanted, and green.
Clothes:She wears a short sleeve kimono that goes no lower than the knees with a brown sash, black elbow high gloves, black knee high boots, and a chain necklace with a round Earth Kingdom symbol charm. When she completes her Kyoshi Warrior training, she will wear the traditional Kyoshi Warrior uniform.

Skin:light
Body Type:good figure

CHARACTERISTICS
Personality:She is strong and solid as a rock, kind, loyal, strong willed, and though she is sometimes stubburn she is trying her best to control herself and curve her stubburness. She is determined to succeed in everything she does and she is known to speak her mind without thinking.

Personal Hero:the Kyoshi Warriors
Personal Strengths:willpower, determination, kindness, loyalty, and strength
Personal Weaknesses:stubburness, thoughtless speaking, beauty, shortness, and pride
Dreams and Ambitions:Her dream is to serve her homeland very well as a Kyoshi Warrior. Her goal is to spread peace and kindness throughout the world.

Brief History:She was born on the independent island of Kyoshi to middle class farmers Ryuki and Jades Tong. They were a very happy family that spent a lot of time together and were inseparable. When she was seven years old all that happiness ended. All was well with Anora playing in the yard and her parents tending to the farm, when the Dark Nation Navy invaded Kyoshi Island spreading chaos, death, and fear throughout the island. Dark benders swarmed the island, unleshing their shadow monsters to scare and kill anyone that came within reach. Because Anora was small, she was able to stay hidden, but her parents were not able to escape the shadow monsters' clutches and were killed. This moment badly dramatized Anora that she wouldn't speak or move. Finally, thanks to the Kyoshi Warriors, the dark benders were driven back never to be seen again. Even though they were able to keep the dark benders from taking the island, there was still a lot of damage dealt to there home, and some that they will never be able to heal. There was a lot of saddness in the air that day and for awhile after that. The had to do a lot of work to repair Kyoshi Island, and the most hardest part was having a big memorial ceremony to honor and bury all their dead. The graveyard was filled with the dead from that day. The leader of the island took poor little Anora in and raised her as his own, but she was never the same for awhile. Because of that day, most of Anora's life was ravaged by grief. After awhile she started to get better, and open up a little. It was discovered that she was an earth bender on Kyoshi Island's Dooms Day, because of her intense grief for her parent's when she found out they were dead, the ground of Kyoshi Island shook with a violent earthquake. They could not train her because she would not do anything for a long time because of her grief. As she started to get better, she express her interest to master earth bending so that she could defend herself when the need arises, and to make her life better. She became a very strong and determined girl, and she wanted to be strong to protect the ones she loved and not let grief run her life anymore. She looked up to the Kyoshi Warriors because they were there in their greatest hour of need, and that inspired her to stay strong. She was determined to become strong like the Kyoshi Warriors, so she practiced her earth bending often and rose to intermediate level fairly quickly. When she became eighteen, she joined the Kyoshi Warriors and started her Kyoshi Warrior training to learn the ways and fighting styles unique to them. Today, her training is going well, and soon she will be a full fledged Kyoshi Warrior.
Back to top Go down
Fire Lord Kouzai
Loremaster General
Loremaster General
Fire Lord Kouzai

Location : Well I used to have a life, but now I own the RPG, just kidding, but really

Anora Tong Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anora Tong   Anora Tong I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 6:00 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://avatar-rpg-revised.forumotion.com

Anora Tong
Page 1 of 1